Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of February 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 22, 1967 was a Wednesday and it was the 53rd day of the year 1967. It was the 8th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 6 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,987 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,329 days or 17.33 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 643 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 31, 1998.
If a dog named Eisa - a Bearded Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 249 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Eisa will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Eisa will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Luis Buñuel
- 1907Robert Young
- 1944Jonathan Demme
- 1950Julie Walters
- 1950Lenny Kuhr
- 1969Hans Klok
- 1985Larissa Riquelme
- 1986Miko Hughes
- 1988Ximena Navarrete
View the complete list of February 22 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 22.
- 1514Tahmasp I, Iranian ruler (d. 1576)
- 1913Buddy Tate, American saxophonist and clarinet player (d. 2001)
- 1917Reed Crandall, American illustrator (d. 1982)
- 1928Paul Dooley, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1946Kresten Bjerre, Danish footballer and manager (d. 2014)
- 1947Harvey Mason, American drummer (Fourplay and The Headhunters)
- 1953Graham Lewis, English bass player (Wire and Dome)
- 1968Bradley Nowell, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Sublime) (d. 1996)
- 1980Kang Sung-hoon, South Korean singer (Sechs Kies)
- 1986Choi Daniel, South Korean actor and singer
View the complete list of February 22 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1651St. Peter’s Flood: A storm surge floods the Frisian coast, drowning 15,000 people.
- 1821Greek War of Independence: Alexander Ypsilantis crosses the Prut river at Sculeni into the Danubian Principalities.
- 1847Mexican–American War: The Battle of Buena Vista – 5,000 American troops defeat 15,000 Mexicans.
- 1853Washington University in St. Louis is founded as Eliot Seminary in St. Louis, Missouri.
- 1899Filipino forces led by General Antonio Luna launch counterattacks for the first time against the American forces during the Philippine–American War. The Filipinos fail to regain Manila from the Americans.
- 1942World War II: President Franklin D. Roosevelt orders General Douglas MacArthur out of the Philippines as the Japanese victory becomes inevitable.
- 1957Ngô Đình Diệm of South Vietnam survives a communist shooting assassination attempt in Buôn Ma Thuột.
- 1959Lee Petty wins the first Daytona 500.
- 2006At least six men stage Britain’s biggest robbery, stealing £53m (about $92.5 million or €78 million) from a Securitas depot in Tonbridge, Kent.
- 2012A train crash in Buenos Aires, Argentina, kills 51 people and injures 700 others.
View the complete list of February 22 historical events.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 22, and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ricardo Cortez, Paris Hilton, Georgia Apostolou, Dion DiMucci, Andrew V. McLaglen, Chad Hugo, Jamie Lee Curtis, Benjamín Vicuña, Silvana Mangano, Francis Magundayao.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 22 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on February 22, 1967.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd February 1967 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 31, 1993. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +210. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 15, 1972. Your incompatibility score is -169. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,490,333,715. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Kind of a Drag by The Buckinghams as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 25, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1400. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 119,222,142 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1967. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd February 1967 is 326,636. That’s equivalent to 227 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 52,435 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,445 times in the year 1967. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 22, 1967. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 53rd day of 1967
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 8th Wednesday of 1967
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 6 days
- Age on next birthday: 52 years old
- Days since birth: 18,987 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,329 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.33 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 643
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 31, 1998
- Age in dog years: 249 dog years old using a Bearded Collie breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: October 31, 1993 (+210)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 15, 1972 (-169)
- 1967 world population: 3,490,333,715
- Number one song: Kind of a Drag by The Buckinghams (February 25, 1967)
- Babies born in 1967: 119,222,142
- Babies born in 1967 every day: 326,636
- Babies born in 1967 every minute: 227
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 52,435 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,445 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 20, 1962 – Stephen Sommers, American director, producer, and screenwriter; May 4, 1952 – David Della Rocco, American actor; June 5, 1995 – Beckii Cruel, English singer and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,886