Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of February 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 27, 1973 was a Tuesday and it was the 58th day of the year 1973. It was the 9th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 134 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,667 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,556 days or 15.21 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 564 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 5, 2004.
If a dog named Remo - a Brussels Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 200 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Remo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Remo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Arthur M. Schlesinger, Sr.
- 1903Grethe Weiser
- 1925Hardrock Gunter
- 1929Bella Flores
- 1949Rosalinda Galli
- 1951Steve Harley
- 1976Yukari Tamura
- 1989Matt Lapinskas
- 1989Shota Shimizu
View the complete list of February 27 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 27.
- 1746Louis-Jérôme Gohier, French politician, French Minister of Justice (d. 1830)
- 1767Jacques-Charles Dupont de l'Eure, French lawyer and politician, 24th Prime Minister of France (d. 1855)
- 1905Franchot Tone, American actor, singer, and producer (d. 1968)
- 1930Paul von Ragué Schleyer, American chemist and academic (d. 2014)
- 1934N. Scott Momaday, American author and academic
- 1960Andrés Gómez, Ecuadorian tennis player
- 1963Cynthia Layne, American singer-songwriter (d. 2015)
- 1974Colin Edwards, American motorcycle racer
- 1984Lotta Schelin, Swedish footballer
- 1987Scott Davies, English footballer
View the complete list of February 27 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: The Battle of Moore’s Creek Bridge in North Carolina breaks up a Loyalist militia.
- 1861Russian troops fire on a crowd in Warsaw protesting against Russian rule over Poland, killing five protesters.
- 1900The British Labour Party is founded.
- 1902Second Boer War: Australian soldiers Harry ‘Breaker’Morant and Peter Handcock are executed in Pretoria for war crimes.
- 1940Martin Kamen and Sam Ruben discover carbon-14.
- 1951The Twenty-second Amendment to the United States Constitution, limiting Presidents to two terms, is ratified.
- 1962Two dissident Vietnam Air Force pilots bomb the Independence Palace in Saigon in a failed attempt to assassinate South Vietnam President Ngô Đình Diệm.
- 1964The Government of Italy asks for help to keep the Leaning Tower of Pisa from toppling over.
- 1989Venezuela is rocked by the Caracazo riots.
- 2004The initial version of the John Jay Report, with details about the Catholic sexual abuse scandal in the United States, is released.
View the complete list of February 27 historical events.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 27, and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Serge Thériault, Joey Cape, Chiemi Chiba, Allan Kayser, Patrick Troughton, Frankie Cocozza, Sabine Paturel, Kirsten Rolffes, Philippe Lafontaine, Alexandra Holden.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 27 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on February 27, 1973.
Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th February 1973 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 27, 1954. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +143. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 31, 1979. Your incompatibility score is -137. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,942,096,442. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Killing Me Softly with His Song by Roberta Flack as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 3, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Russia approximately on 525. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,831,979 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1973. The estimated number of babies born on 27th February 1973 is 333,786. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 62,451 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,846 times in the year 1973. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 27, 1973. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 58th day of 1973
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 9th Tuesday of 1973
- Next same calendar year: 2018
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2020: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 134 days
- Age on next birthday: 46 years old
- Days since birth: 16,667 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,556 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.21 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 564
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 5, 2004
- Age in dog years: 200 dog years old using a Brussels Griffon breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: January 27, 1954 (+143)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 31, 1979 (-137)
- 1973 world population: 3,942,096,442
- Number one song: Killing Me Softly with His Song by Roberta Flack (March 3, 1973)
- Babies born in 1973: 121,831,979
- Babies born in 1973 every day: 333,786
- Babies born in 1973 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 62,451 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,846 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 24, 1974 – Will Sasso, Canadian actor, producer, and screenwriter; July 12, 1948 – Jay Thomas, American actor; September 8, 1968 – Ray Wilson, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Genesis and Stiltskin).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,858