Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of February 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 29, 1920 was a Sunday and it was the 60th day of the year 1920. It was the 9th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
Since you are a leapling or someone born on February 29, your assumed birthday is March 1 for non-leap years. The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 148 days left before your next birthday. You will be 104 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,838 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,613 days or 34.53 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,282 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 28 at 20:25:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 7, 1951.
If a dog named Brentley - a Tibetan Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 432 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Brentley will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Brentley will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ellen’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Arthur Franz
- 1920Ivan Ivanovich Petrov
- 1920James Mitchell
- 1932Reri Grist
- 1948Gérard Darmon
- 1948Ken Foree
- 1968Naoko Iijima
- 1976Ja Rule
- 1980Chris Conley
View the complete list of February 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 29.
- 1724Eva Marie Veigel, Austrian-English dancer (d. 1822)
- 1904Rukmini Devi Arundale, Indian dancer and choreographer (d. 1986)
- 1908Alf Gover, English cricketer and coach (d. 2001)
- 1920James Mitchell, American actor and dancer (d. 2010)
- 1932Jaguar, Brazilian cartoonist
- 1952Al Autry, American baseball player
- 1960Khaled, Algerian singer-songwriter
- 1968Wendi Peters, English actress
- 1972Dave Williams, American singer-songwriter (Drowning Pool) (d. 2002)
- 1992Majesty Rose, American singer
View the complete list of February 29 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1504Christopher Columbus uses his knowledge of a lunar eclipse that night to convince Native Americans to provide him with supplies.
- 1704Queen Anne’s War: French forces and Native Americans stage a raid on Deerfield, Massachusetts, killing 56 villagers and taking more than 100 captive.
- 1712February 29 is followed by February 30 in Sweden, in a move to abolish the Swedish calendar for a return to the Old style.
- 1768Polish nobles formed Bar Confederation.
- 1864American Civil War: Kilpatrick-Dahlgren Raid fails – plans to free 15,000 Union soldiers being held near Richmond, Virginia are thwarted.
- 1916Tokelau is annexed by the United Kingdom.
- 1940In a ceremony held in Berkeley, California, because of the war, physicist Ernest Lawrence receives the 1939 Nobel Prize in Physics from Sweden’s Consul General in San Francisco.
- 1988Svend Robinson becomes the first member of the Canadian House of Commons to come out as gay.
- 1992First day of Bosnia and Herzegovina independence referendum.
- 1996Faucett Flight 251 crashes in the Andes, all 123 passengers and crew died.
View the complete list of February 29 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 29, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eugene, Karmen Pedaru, Mathew Waters, Ami Dolenz, Hiroki Hasegawa, Lisa Chappell, Carrie Fisher, Tereza Kesovija, Andrew Lincoln, Matti Nykänen.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 29 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on February 29, 1920.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th February 1920 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 25, 1923. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +173. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 29, 1949. Your score is -145. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-Central approximately on 500. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 29, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 60th day of 1920
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 9th Sunday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2025: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 148 days
- Age on next birthday: 104 years old
- Days since birth: 37,838 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,613 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.53 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,282
- Next full moon: October 28 at 20:25:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 7, 1951
- Age in dog years: 432 dog years old using a Tibetan Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: June 25, 1923 (+173)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 29, 1949 (-145)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.II.MCMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1957 – Kim Kap-soo, South Korean actor; December 2, 1925 – Julie Harris, American actress and singer (d. 2013); October 28, 1988 – Nanao, Japanese model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,819