Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of February 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 29, 1920 was a Sunday and it was the 60th day of the year 1920. It was the 9th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
Since you are a leapling or someone born on February 29, your assumed birthday is March 1 for non-leap years. The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 188 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,337 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,112 days or 33.16 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,231 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 7, 1951.
If a dog named Blizz - a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 495 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Blizz will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Blizz will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896William A. Wellman
- 1920James Mitchell
- 1928Tempest Storm
- 1948Gérard Darmon
- 1968Suanne Braun
- 1968Wendi Peters
- 1972Antonio Sabàto, Jr.
- 1972Saul Williams
- 1980Chris Conley
- 1992Majesty Rose
View the complete list of February 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 29.
- 1896William A. Wellman, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1975)
- 1920Arthur Franz, American actor (d. 2006)
- 1944Ene Ergma, Estonian physicist and politician
- 1944Paolo Eleuteri Serpieri, Italian author and illustrator
- 1952Bart Stupak, American police officer and politician
- 1968Naoko Iijima, Japanese actress and gravure idol
- 1984Dennis Walger, German rugby player
- 1984Nuria Martínez, Spanish basketball player
- 1988Bobby Sanguinetti, American ice hockey player
- 1992Perry Kitchen, American soccer player
View the complete list of February 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1504Christopher Columbus uses his knowledge of a lunar eclipse that night to convince Native Americans to provide him with supplies.
- 1644Abel Tasman’s second Pacific voyage began.
- 1752King Alaungpaya founds Konbaung Dynasty, the last dynasty of Burmese monarchy.
- 1768Polish nobles formed Bar Confederation.
- 1796The Jay Treaty between the United States and Great Britain comes into force, facilitating ten years of peaceful trade between the two nations.
- 1892St. Petersburg, Florida is incorporated.
- 1936Baby Snooks, played by Fanny Brice, debuts on the radio program The Ziegfeld Follies of the Air.
- 1936February 26 Incident in Tokyo ends.
- 1960An earthquake in Morocco kills over 3,000 people and nearly destroys Agadir in the southern part of the country.
- 1996Faucett Flight 251 crashes in the Andes, all 123 passengers and crew died.
View the complete list of February 29 historical events.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 29, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carmen Maura, Dorothy Young, Ryutaro Morimoto, Norman Pritchard, Tony Capstick, Chris Hillman, Kate Jackson, Jon Pertwee, Esther Ofarim, Skin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 29 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on February 29, 1920.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th February 1920 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 25, 1923. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +173. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 29, 1949. Your incompatibility score is -145. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-Central approximately on 500. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 29, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 60th day of 1920
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 9th Sunday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 188 days
- Age on next birthday: 100 years old
- Days since birth: 36,337 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,112 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.16 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,231
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 7, 1951
- Age in dog years: 495 dog years old using a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: June 25, 1923 (+173)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 29, 1949 (-145)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.II.MCMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 18, 1920 – Shelley Winters, American actress and singer (d. 2006); December 24, 1941 – John Levene, English actor; December 1, 1923 – Dick Shawn, American actor and singer (d. 1987).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,840