Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of February 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 29, 1920 was a Sunday and it was the 60th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
Since you are a leapling or someone born on February 29, your assumed birthday is March 1 for non-leap years. The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 255 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,905 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,216 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Knox - a Swedish Vallhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 461 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Knox will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Knox will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896William A. Wellman
- 1920Ivan Ivanovich Petrov
- 1928Tempest Storm
- 1952Sharon Dahlonega Raiford Bush
- 1968Naoko Iijima
- 1972Antonio Sabàto, Jr.
- 1972Dave Williams
- 1972Saul Williams
- 1984Rakhee Thakrar
- 1988Lena Gercke
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 29.
- 1860Herman Hollerith, American statistician and businessman, co-founded the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (d. 1929)
- 1896Morarji Desai, Indian politician, 4th Prime Minister of India (d. 1995)
- 1904Jimmy Dorsey, American saxophonist, composer, and bandleader (The California Ramblers, The Dorsey Brothers, and The Charleston Chasers) (d. 1957)
- 1968Naoko Iijima, Japanese actress and gravure idol
- 1968Pete Fenson, American curler and sportscaster
- 1972Antonio Sabàto, Jr., Italian-American model and actor
- 1972Saul Williams, American singer-songwriter and actor (Wax Poetic)
- 1980Taylor Twellman, American soccer player and sportscaster
- 1988Bobby Sanguinetti, American ice hockey player
- 1992Perry Kitchen, American soccer player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1712February 29 is followed by February 30 in Sweden, in a move to abolish the Swedish calendar for a return to the Old style.
- 1752King Alaungpaya founds Konbaung Dynasty, the last dynasty of Burmese monarchy.
- 1768Polish nobles formed Bar Confederation.
- 1912The Piedra Movediza (Moving Stone) of Tandil falls and breaks.
- 1916Child labor: In South Carolina, the minimum working age for factory, mill, and mine workers is raised from twelve to fourteen years old.
- 1936February 26 Incident in Tokyo ends.
- 1960An earthquake in Morocco kills over 3,000 people and nearly destroys Agadir in the southern part of the country.
- 1980Gordie Howe of the then Hartford Whalers makes NHL history as he scores his 800th goal.
- 1988Svend Robinson becomes the first member of the Canadian House of Commons to come out as gay.
- 1996Faucett Flight 251 crashes in the Andes, all 123 passengers and crew died.
View the complete list of historical events for February 29.
Curious about this Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 29 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Allie Gonino, Joe Perry, Reginald Rose, Yuko Kobayashi, Sofia Milos, Pgeezy, Lil' Flip, John Oates, Jessica DiCicco, Gabriella Ferri.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 29 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 29, 1920.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-Central approximately on 500. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 22, 1986 – Erika Hebron, American model, Miss Missouri 2010; November 6, 1966 – Paul Gilbert, American guitarist and singer (Mr. Big, Racer X, and Yellow Matter Custard); November 14, 1979 – Pushkar Lele, Indian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,177