Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of February 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 29, 1920 was a Sunday and it was the 60th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
Since you are a leapling or someone born on February 29, your assumed birthday is March 1 for non-leap years. The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 159 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,636 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,207 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Dinah Shore
- 1928Joss Ackland
- 1932Reri Grist
- 1948Ken Foree
- 1952Sharon Dahlonega Raiford Bush
- 1964Mervyn Warren
- 1968Frank Woodley
- 1972Dave Williams
- 1984Rakhee Thakrar
- 1988Lena Gercke
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 29.
- 1904Pepper Martin, American baseball player and manager (d. 1965)
- 1908Alf Gover, English cricketer and coach (d. 2001)
- 1908Balthus, French-Swiss painter and illustrator (d. 2001)
- 1908Dee Brown, American historian and author (d. 2002)
- 1928Seymour Papert, South African mathematician and computer scientist, co-created the Logo programming language
- 1936Alex Rocco, American actor (d. 2015)
- 1944Nicholas Frayling, English priest and academic
- 1972Iván García, Cuban sprinter
- 1976Zoë Baker, English-New Zealand swimmer and coach
- 1980Rubén Plaza, Spanish cyclist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1504Christopher Columbus uses his knowledge of a lunar eclipse that night to convince Native Americans to provide him with supplies.
- 1644Abel Tasman’s second Pacific voyage began.
- 1752King Alaungpaya founds Konbaung Dynasty, the last dynasty of Burmese monarchy.
- 1892St. Petersburg, Florida is incorporated.
- 1916Tokelau is annexed by the United Kingdom.
- 1920Czechoslovak National assembly adopted the Constitution.
- 1940Finland initiates Winter War peace negotiations.
- 1952The island of Heligoland is restored to German authority.
- 1964In Sydney, Australian swimmer Dawn Fraser sets a new world record in the 100-meter freestyle swimming competition (58.9 seconds).
- 2004Jean-Bertrand Aristide is removed as President of Haiti following a coup.
View the complete list of historical events for February 29.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 29 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daniel Johns, Peter Dante, Casey Wilson, Anna McGarrigle, Kang Hye-jung, Doug Liman, Takuya Kimura, Adam Carolla, Belinda Bauer, Peter Strauss.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 29 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 29, 1920.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 22, 1931 – Perry Lopez, American actor (d. 2008); November 22, 1983 – Tyler Hilton, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor; December 30, 1927 – Robert Hossein, French actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 876