Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of February 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 29, 1920 was a Sunday and it was the 60th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
Since you are a leapling or someone born on February 29, your assumed birthday is March 1 for non-leap years. The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 9 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,786 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,212 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Biji - a Samoyed breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 456 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Biji will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Biji will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Arthur Franz
- 1920Ivan Ivanovich Petrov
- 1920James Mitchell
- 1928Joss Ackland
- 1932Reri Grist
- 1948Ken Foree
- 1964Mervyn Warren
- 1968Frank Woodley
- 1968Wendi Peters
- 1980Chris Conley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 29.
- 1908Alf Gover, English cricketer and coach (d. 2001)
- 1924Carlos Humberto Romero, Salvadoran politician, President of El Salvador
- 1928Tempest Storm, American actress, singer, and dancer
- 1936Alex Rocco, American actor (d. 2015)
- 1952Raisa Smetanina, Russian skier
- 1956Aileen Wuornos, American serial killer (d. 2002)
- 1960Richard Ramirez, American serial killer (d. 2013)
- 1968Frank Woodley, Australian actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1968Pete Fenson, American curler and sportscaster
- 1972Dave Williams, American singer-songwriter (Drowning Pool) (d. 2002)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1892St. Petersburg, Florida is incorporated.
- 1912The Piedra Movediza (Moving Stone) of Tandil falls and breaks.
- 1916Child labor: In South Carolina, the minimum working age for factory, mill, and mine workers is raised from twelve to fourteen years old.
- 1916Tokelau is annexed by the United Kingdom.
- 1936Baby Snooks, played by Fanny Brice, debuts on the radio program The Ziegfeld Follies of the Air.
- 1940Finland initiates Winter War peace negotiations.
- 1940In a ceremony held in Berkeley, California, because of the war, physicist Ernest Lawrence receives the 1939 Nobel Prize in Physics from Sweden’s Consul General in San Francisco.
- 1960An earthquake in Morocco kills over 3,000 people and nearly destroys Agadir in the southern part of the country.
- 1980Gordie Howe of the then Hartford Whalers makes NHL history as he scores his 800th goal.
- 2004Jean-Bertrand Aristide is removed as President of Haiti following a coup.
View the complete list of historical events for February 29.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 29 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mahesh Bhatt, Shih Szu, Emma Stone, Evonne Hsu, Kailash Kher, Jason Priestley, Ana Mulvoy-Ten, Vladimir Etush, Lupe Vélez, Hope Sandoval.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 29 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 29, 1920.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-Central approximately on 500. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 10, 1983 – Patrick Flueger, American actor; February 14, 1959 – Renée Fleming, American soprano and actress; August 24, 1976 – Alex O'Loughlin, Australian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,147