Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of February 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 29, 1920 was a Sunday and it was the 60th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
Since you are a leapling or someone born on February 29, your assumed birthday is March 1 for non-leap years. The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 99 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,696 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,209 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Scandal - a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 408 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Scandal will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Scandal will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Michèle Morgan
- 1936Alex Rocco
- 1944Phyllis Frelich
- 1948Ken Foree
- 1964Mervyn Warren
- 1968Frank Woodley
- 1976Ja Rule
- 1984Rakhee Thakrar
- 1992Caitlin EJ Meyer
- 1992Majesty Rose
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 29.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 29.
- 1896Roy Parker, American baseball player (d. 1954)
- 1920Arthur Franz, American actor (d. 2006)
- 1920Howard Nemerov, American poet and academic (d. 1991)
- 1920Ivan Ivanovich Petrov, Russian opera singer (d. 2003)
- 1928Terry Lewis, Australian police officer
- 1952Bart Stupak, American police officer and politician
- 1964Dave Brailsford, English cyclist and coach
- 1968Naoko Iijima, Japanese actress and gravure idol
- 1984Rakhee Thakrar, English actress
- 1988Benedikt Höwedes, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 29.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1704Queen Anne’s War: French forces and Native Americans stage a raid on Deerfield, Massachusetts, killing 56 villagers and taking more than 100 captive.
- 1796The Jay Treaty between the United States and Great Britain comes into force, facilitating ten years of peaceful trade between the two nations.
- 1912The Piedra Movediza (Moving Stone) of Tandil falls and breaks.
- 1936February 26 Incident in Tokyo ends.
- 1944World War II: The Admiralty Islands are invaded in Operation Brewer led by American General Douglas MacArthur.
- 1952The island of Heligoland is restored to German authority.
- 1988South African archbishop Desmond Tutu is arrested along with 100 clergymen during a five-day anti-apartheid demonstration in Cape Town.
- 1996Faucett Flight 251 crashes in the Andes, all 123 passengers and crew died.
- 2004Jean-Bertrand Aristide is removed as President of Haiti following a coup.
- 2012Tokyo Skytree construction completed. Now it is the tallest tower in the world, 634 meters high, and second tallest (man-made) structure on Earth, next to Burj Khalifa.
View the complete list of historical events for February 29.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 29 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Arisa Sugi, Carlos Paião, Mandi Lampi, Thierry Lhermitte, Touta Tarumi, Lynda Thomas, Idris Elba, Yui Aragaki, Ohga Tanaka, Sotiria Bellou.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 29 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 29, 1920.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-Central approximately on 500. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 13, 1964 – Penelope Ann Miller, American actress; December 19, 1920 – David Susskind, American talk show host and producer (d. 1987); July 7, 1957 – Jonathan Dayton, American director and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,243