Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of February 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 29, 1920 was a Sunday and it was the 60th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
Since you are a leapling or someone born on February 29, your assumed birthday is March 1 for non-leap years. The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 276 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,519 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,203 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896William A. Wellman
- 1944Dennis Farina
- 1944Phyllis Frelich
- 1948Ken Foree
- 1968Wendi Peters
- 1980Chris Conley
- 1988Lena Gercke
- 1992Caitlin EJ Meyer
- 1992Majesty Rose
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 29.
- 1920Michèle Morgan, French-American actress and singer
- 1932Gene H. Golub, American mathematician and academic (d. 2007)
- 1936Jack R. Lousma, American astronaut, engineer, and politician
- 1944Nicholas Frayling, English priest and academic
- 1944Phyllis Frelich, American actress (d. 2014)
- 1944Steve Mingori, American baseball player (d. 2008)
- 1952Bart Stupak, American police officer and politician
- 1968Pete Fenson, American curler and sportscaster
- 1972Mike Pollitt, English footballer and coach
- 1984Dennis Walger, German rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1644Abel Tasman’s second Pacific voyage began.
- 1920Czechoslovak National assembly adopted the Constitution.
- 1936Baby Snooks, played by Fanny Brice, debuts on the radio program The Ziegfeld Follies of the Air.
- 1936February 26 Incident in Tokyo ends.
- 1940Finland initiates Winter War peace negotiations.
- 1940In a ceremony held in Berkeley, California, because of the war, physicist Ernest Lawrence receives the 1939 Nobel Prize in Physics from Sweden’s Consul General in San Francisco.
- 1960An earthquake in Morocco kills over 3,000 people and nearly destroys Agadir in the southern part of the country.
- 1988Svend Robinson becomes the first member of the Canadian House of Commons to come out as gay.
- 1992First day of Bosnia and Herzegovina independence referendum.
- 2012Tokyo Skytree construction completed. Now it is the tallest tower in the world, 634 meters high, and second tallest (man-made) structure on Earth, next to Burj Khalifa.
View the complete list of historical events for February 29.
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 29 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nicole Trunfio, Kym Wilson, Ted Templeman, Sarah Lancashire, Flora Chan, Shōsuke Tanihara, Michelle Banzer, Milka Loff Fernandes, Christian Vasquez, Robert Desiderio.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 29 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 29, 1920.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 2, 1930 – Roddy Maude-Roxby, English actor; January 27, 1921 – Donna Reed, American actress (d. 1986); October 8, 1926 – Raaj Kumar, Pakistani-Indian police officer and actor (d. 1996).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 862