Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of February 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 29, 1924 was a Friday and it was the 60th day of the year 1924. It was the 9th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
Since you are a leapling or someone born on February 29, your assumed birthday is March 1 for non-leap years. The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 262 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,533 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,844 days or 32.43 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,203 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 7, 1955.
If a dog named Edgar Allen Poe - a Beagle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 408 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Edgar Allen Poe will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Edgar Allen Poe will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896William A. Wellman
- 1916Dinah Shore
- 1920Ivan Ivanovich Petrov
- 1952Sharon Dahlonega Raiford Bush
- 1968Frank Woodley
- 1968Wendi Peters
- 1980Chris Conley
- 1984Rakhee Thakrar
- 1988Lena Gercke
- 1992Majesty Rose
View the complete list of February 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 29.
- 1724Eva Marie Veigel, Austrian-English dancer (d. 1822)
- 1904Rukmini Devi Arundale, Indian dancer and choreographer (d. 1986)
- 1916Dinah Shore, American singer and actress (d. 1994)
- 1920Howard Nemerov, American poet and academic (d. 1991)
- 1936Jack R. Lousma, American astronaut, engineer, and politician
- 1952Tim Powers, American author and educator
- 1956Jonathan Coleman, English-Australian radio and television host
- 1964Lyndon Byers, Canadian ice hockey player and radio host
- 1984Cam Ward, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1988Scott Golbourne, English footballer
View the complete list of February 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Travis’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1752King Alaungpaya founds Konbaung Dynasty, the last dynasty of Burmese monarchy.
- 1768Polish nobles formed Bar Confederation.
- 1912The Piedra Movediza (Moving Stone) of Tandil falls and breaks.
- 1916Child labor: In South Carolina, the minimum working age for factory, mill, and mine workers is raised from twelve to fourteen years old.
- 1920Czechoslovak National assembly adopted the Constitution.
- 1936Baby Snooks, played by Fanny Brice, debuts on the radio program The Ziegfeld Follies of the Air.
- 1940For her role as Mammy in Gone with the Wind, Hattie McDaniel becomes the first African American to win an Academy Award.
- 1964In Sydney, Australian swimmer Dawn Fraser sets a new world record in the 100-meter freestyle swimming competition (58.9 seconds).
- 1996Faucett Flight 251 crashes in the Andes, all 123 passengers and crew died.
- 2004Jean-Bertrand Aristide is removed as President of Haiti following a coup.
View the complete list of February 29 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 29, and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yui Ogura, Shauna Sand, Robin Nedwell, Rose Marie, John James Uy, Alan Doyle, Minami Minegishi, Sidney Greenbush, Carrie Keagan, Julia Buencamino.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 29 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on February 29, 1924.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th February 1924 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 10, 1923. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +165. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 13, 1939. Your score is -129. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1375. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,798 times in the year 1924. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 29, 1924. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 60th day of 1924
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 9th Friday of 1924
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 262 days
- Age on next birthday: 98 years old
- Days since birth: 35,533 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,844 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.43 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,203
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 7, 1955
- Age in dog years: 408 dog years old using a Beagle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: April 10, 1923 (+165)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 13, 1939 (-129)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,798 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.II.MCMXXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 14, 1977 – Pusha T, American rapper (Clipse and Re-Up Gang); April 15, 1971 – Jason Sehorn, American football player and actor; June 29, 1901 – Nelson Eddy, American singer and actor (d. 1967).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,895