Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of February 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 29, 1924 was a Friday and it was the 60th day of the year 1924. It was the 9th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
Since you are a leapling or someone born on February 29, your assumed birthday is March 1 for non-leap years. The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 7 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,057 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,686 days or 31.99 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,187 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 7, 1955.
If a dog named Arya - a Airedale Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 447 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Arya will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Arya will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Dinah Shore
- 1928Tempest Storm
- 1936Alex Rocco
- 1944Dennis Farina
- 1948Gérard Darmon
- 1968Naoko Iijima
- 1968Suanne Braun
- 1972Antonio Sabàto, Jr.
- 1976Ja Rule
- 1992Caitlin EJ Meyer
View the complete list of February 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 29.
- 1736Ann Lee, English-American religious leader, founded the Shakers (d. 1784)
- 1892Augusta Savage, American sculptor (d. 1962)
- 1920Rolland W. Redlin, American lawyer and politician (d. 2011)
- 1924Al Rosen, American baseball player and manager (d. 2015)
- 1932Gene H. Golub, American mathematician and academic (d. 2007)
- 1944Nicholas Frayling, English priest and academic
- 1952Bart Stupak, American police officer and politician
- 1960Khaled, Algerian singer-songwriter
- 1968Naoko Iijima, Japanese actress and gravure idol
- 1976Zoë Baker, English-New Zealand swimmer and coach
View the complete list of February 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jeannette’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1892St. Petersburg, Florida is incorporated.
- 1912The Piedra Movediza (Moving Stone) of Tandil falls and breaks.
- 1916Tokelau is annexed by the United Kingdom.
- 1920Czechoslovak National assembly adopted the Constitution.
- 1940In a ceremony held in Berkeley, California, because of the war, physicist Ernest Lawrence receives the 1939 Nobel Prize in Physics from Sweden’s Consul General in San Francisco.
- 1952The island of Heligoland is restored to German authority.
- 1960An earthquake in Morocco kills over 3,000 people and nearly destroys Agadir in the southern part of the country.
- 1992First day of Bosnia and Herzegovina independence referendum.
- 2004Jean-Bertrand Aristide is removed as President of Haiti following a coup.
- 2012Tokyo Skytree construction completed. Now it is the tallest tower in the world, 634 meters high, and second tallest (man-made) structure on Earth, next to Burj Khalifa.
View the complete list of February 29 historical events.
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 29, and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dwight Schultz, Lyca Gairanod, Bryan Singer, Charles Pathé, Janet Gardner, Freya Lim, Nikki Gil, Titina De Filippo, Kaoru Kobayashi, Chris Mars.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 29 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on February 29, 1924.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th February 1924 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 10, 1923. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +165. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 13, 1939. Your score is -129. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1375. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,798 times in the year 1924. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 29, 1924. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 60th day of 1924
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 9th Friday of 1924
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 7 days
- Age on next birthday: 96 years old
- Days since birth: 35,057 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,686 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.99 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,187
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 7, 1955
- Age in dog years: 447 dog years old using a Airedale Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: April 10, 1923 (+165)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 13, 1939 (-129)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,798 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.II.MCMXXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 19, 1983 – Helen Skelton, English television host and actress; September 6, 1985 – Webbie, American rapper and actor; November 5, 1934 – Victor Argo, American actor and singer (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,882