Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of February 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 29, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 60th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
Since you are a leapling or someone born on February 29, your assumed birthday is March 1 for non-leap years. The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 219 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,966 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 710 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Dinah Shore
- 1920Arthur Franz
- 1932Reri Grist
- 1968Frank Woodley
- 1968Wendi Peters
- 1972Saul Williams
- 1976Ja Rule
- 1980Chris Conley
- 1988Lena Gercke
- 1992Majesty Rose
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 29.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 29.
- 1904Pepper Martin, American baseball player and manager (d. 1965)
- 1904Rukmini Devi Arundale, Indian dancer and choreographer (d. 1986)
- 1924Al Rosen, American baseball player and manager (d. 2015)
- 1968Chucky Brown, American basketball player and coach
- 1968Pete Fenson, American curler and sportscaster
- 1968Suanne Braun, South African-English actress
- 1972Antonio Sabàto, Jr., Italian-American model and actor
- 1972Saul Williams, American singer-songwriter and actor (Wax Poetic)
- 1980Chris Conley, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Saves the Day and Two Tongues)
- 1996Claudia Williams, New Zealand tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 29.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1912The Piedra Movediza (Moving Stone) of Tandil falls and breaks.
- 1920Czechoslovak National assembly adopted the Constitution.
- 1936Baby Snooks, played by Fanny Brice, debuts on the radio program The Ziegfeld Follies of the Air.
- 1936February 26 Incident in Tokyo ends.
- 1940Finland initiates Winter War peace negotiations.
- 1944World War II: The Admiralty Islands are invaded in Operation Brewer led by American General Douglas MacArthur.
- 1952The island of Heligoland is restored to German authority.
- 1960An earthquake in Morocco kills over 3,000 people and nearly destroys Agadir in the southern part of the country.
- 1988South African archbishop Desmond Tutu is arrested along with 100 clergymen during a five-day anti-apartheid demonstration in Cape Town.
- 1996Faucett Flight 251 crashes in the Andes, all 123 passengers and crew died.
View the complete list of historical events for February 29.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 29 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tanaz Eshaghian, Renée Adorée, Sunny, Constantin Tănase, Rita Ora, Matt Thiessen, Xenia Tchoumitcheva, Janet Gardner, Jimi Jamison, Jaak Joala.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 29 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 29, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 29, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1950 – Natalie Cole, American singer-songwriter and actress; October 19, 1914 – Juanita Moore, American actress (d. 2014); January 17, 1975 – Freddy Rodriguez, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,068