Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of February 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 29, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 60th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
Since you are a leapling or someone born on February 29, your assumed birthday is March 1 for non-leap years. The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 160 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,025 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 712 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896William A. Wellman
- 1928Joss Ackland
- 1932Reri Grist
- 1936Alex Rocco
- 1964Mervyn Warren
- 1968Wendi Peters
- 1972Antonio Sabàto, Jr.
- 1984Rakhee Thakrar
- 1992Majesty Rose
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 29.
- 1892Ed Appleton, American baseball player (d. 1932)
- 1920Howard Nemerov, American poet and academic (d. 1991)
- 1924David Beattie, New Zealand judge and politician, 14th Governor-General of New Zealand (d. 2001)
- 1944Ene Ergma, Estonian physicist and politician
- 1952Raisa Smetanina, Russian skier
- 1956Bob Speller, Canadian businessman and politician, 30th Canadian Minister of Agriculture
- 1960Bill Long, American baseball player
- 1968Eugene Volokh, Ukrainian-American lawyer and educator
- 1992Majesty Rose, American singer
- 1996Claudia Williams, New Zealand tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1644Abel Tasman’s second Pacific voyage began.
- 1704Queen Anne’s War: French forces and Native Americans stage a raid on Deerfield, Massachusetts, killing 56 villagers and taking more than 100 captive.
- 1712February 29 is followed by February 30 in Sweden, in a move to abolish the Swedish calendar for a return to the Old style.
- 1720Queen Ulrika Eleonora of Sweden abdicates in favour of her husband, who becomes King Frederick I on 24 March.
- 1752King Alaungpaya founds Konbaung Dynasty, the last dynasty of Burmese monarchy.
- 1916Child labor: In South Carolina, the minimum working age for factory, mill, and mine workers is raised from twelve to fourteen years old.
- 1936Baby Snooks, played by Fanny Brice, debuts on the radio program The Ziegfeld Follies of the Air.
- 1940In a ceremony held in Berkeley, California, because of the war, physicist Ernest Lawrence receives the 1939 Nobel Prize in Physics from Sweden’s Consul General in San Francisco.
- 1960An earthquake in Morocco kills over 3,000 people and nearly destroys Agadir in the southern part of the country.
- 1964In Sydney, Australian swimmer Dawn Fraser sets a new world record in the 100-meter freestyle swimming competition (58.9 seconds).
View the complete list of historical events for February 29.
Curious about this Wild Blackberry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 29 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Minami Minegishi, Danny!, Sandra Lyng Haugen, Bobby V, Pepper MaShay, Vasilis Diamantopoulos, Fatih Erkoç, Jessie J, Tim Burton, Marie Helvin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 29 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 29, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 29, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 15, 1960 – Rhonda Burchmore, Australian actress, singer, and dancer; February 16, 1980 – Agim Kaba, American actor and producer; December 31, 1976 – Craig Reucassel, Australian comedian, actor, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,042