Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of February 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 29, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 60th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
Since you are a leapling or someone born on February 29, your assumed birthday is March 1 for non-leap years. The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 9 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,176 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 717 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Miny - a Bernese Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 310 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Miny will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Miny will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Arthur Franz
- 1936Alex Rocco
- 1944Dennis Farina
- 1948Ken Foree
- 1964Mervyn Warren
- 1968Frank Woodley
- 1972Antonio Sabàto, Jr.
- 1972Dave Williams
- 1976Ja Rule
- 1988Lena Gercke
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 29.
- 1852George Maximilianovich, 6th Duke of Leuchtenberg, Russian son of Grand Duchess Maria Nikolaevna of Russia (d. 1912)
- 1892Augusta Savage, American sculptor (d. 1962)
- 1928Vance Haynes, American archaeologist, geologist, and author
- 1944Ene Ergma, Estonian physicist and politician
- 1952Bart Stupak, American police officer and politician
- 1952Sharon Dahlonega Raiford Bush, American journalist and producer
- 1976Katalin Kovács, Hungarian canoe racer
- 1980Chris Conley, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Saves the Day and Two Tongues)
- 1980Rubén Plaza, Spanish cyclist
- 1992Majesty Rose, American singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1704Queen Anne’s War: French forces and Native Americans stage a raid on Deerfield, Massachusetts, killing 56 villagers and taking more than 100 captive.
- 1720Queen Ulrika Eleonora of Sweden abdicates in favour of her husband, who becomes King Frederick I on 24 March.
- 1768Polish nobles formed Bar Confederation.
- 1796The Jay Treaty between the United States and Great Britain comes into force, facilitating ten years of peaceful trade between the two nations.
- 1892St. Petersburg, Florida is incorporated.
- 1920Czechoslovak National assembly adopted the Constitution.
- 1940Finland initiates Winter War peace negotiations.
- 1988South African archbishop Desmond Tutu is arrested along with 100 clergymen during a five-day anti-apartheid demonstration in Cape Town.
- 1988Svend Robinson becomes the first member of the Canadian House of Commons to come out as gay.
- 1996Faucett Flight 251 crashes in the Andes, all 123 passengers and crew died.
View the complete list of historical events for February 29.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 29 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tim Brooke-Taylor, Christopher Beeny, Sam Kinison, George Axelrod, Maeve Quinlan, Jaymee Ong, Alodia Gosiengfiao, Shoista Mullojonova, Katherine DeMille, Tom Araya.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 29 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 29, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 29, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 1675. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 19, 1940 – Phil Ochs, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1976); January 31, 1970 – Minnie Driver, English singer-songwriter and actress; October 11, 1977 – Napoleon, American rapper (Outlawz).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,223