Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of February 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 29, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 60th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
Since you are a leapling or someone born on February 29, your assumed birthday is March 1 for non-leap years. The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 275 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,910 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 708 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Dinah Shore
- 1920Arthur Franz
- 1920James Mitchell
- 1920Michèle Morgan
- 1952Sharon Dahlonega Raiford Bush
- 1968Suanne Braun
- 1972Saul Williams
- 1984Rakhee Thakrar
- 1988Lena Gercke
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 29.
- 1812James Milne Wilson, Scottish-Australian soldier and politician, 8th Premier of Tasmania (d. 1880)
- 1896William A. Wellman, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1975)
- 1932Jaguar, Brazilian cartoonist
- 1932Masten Gregory, American race car driver (d. 1985)
- 1952Al Autry, American baseball player
- 1972Iván García, Cuban sprinter
- 1980Clinton Toopi, New Zealand rugby player
- 1988Benedikt Höwedes, German footballer
- 1988Bobby Sanguinetti, American ice hockey player
- 1988Scott Golbourne, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1712February 29 is followed by February 30 in Sweden, in a move to abolish the Swedish calendar for a return to the Old style.
- 1720Queen Ulrika Eleonora of Sweden abdicates in favour of her husband, who becomes King Frederick I on 24 March.
- 1752King Alaungpaya founds Konbaung Dynasty, the last dynasty of Burmese monarchy.
- 1916Tokelau is annexed by the United Kingdom.
- 1920Czechoslovak National assembly adopted the Constitution.
- 1936Baby Snooks, played by Fanny Brice, debuts on the radio program The Ziegfeld Follies of the Air.
- 1940In a ceremony held in Berkeley, California, because of the war, physicist Ernest Lawrence receives the 1939 Nobel Prize in Physics from Sweden’s Consul General in San Francisco.
- 1944World War II: The Admiralty Islands are invaded in Operation Brewer led by American General Douglas MacArthur.
- 1992First day of Bosnia and Herzegovina independence referendum.
- 2004Jean-Bertrand Aristide is removed as President of Haiti following a coup.
View the complete list of historical events for February 29.
Curious about this Green Lady? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 29 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gretchen Mol, Hughie Thomasson, Gladys Brockwell, Gloria DeHaven, Peter Garrett, Matt O'Leary, Alex James, Sam Watters, Katherine Moennig, Julia Phillips.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 29 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 29, 1960.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 29, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 15, 1961 – Arjun Sarja, Indian actor and director; June 1, 1948 – Powers Boothe, American actor; April 30, 1975 – Michael Chaturantabut, Thai-American actor and stuntman.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 948