Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of February 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 29, 1984 was a Wednesday and it was the 60th day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
Since you are a leapling or someone born on February 29, your assumed birthday is March 1 for non-leap years. The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 249 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,170 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 412 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Arthur Franz
- 1920Ivan Ivanovich Petrov
- 1920James Mitchell
- 1928Joss Ackland
- 1928Tempest Storm
- 1932Reri Grist
- 1944Phyllis Frelich
- 1968Frank Woodley
- 1972Dave Williams
- 1984Rakhee Thakrar
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 29.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 29.
- 1792Gioachino Rossini, Italian pianist and composer (d. 1868)
- 1920Arthur Franz, American actor (d. 2006)
- 1932Jaguar, Brazilian cartoonist
- 1944Nicholas Frayling, English priest and academic
- 1952Al Autry, American baseball player
- 1972Dave Williams, American singer-songwriter (Drowning Pool) (d. 2002)
- 1980Michail Mouroutsos, Greek martial artist
- 1984Adam Sinclair, Indian field hockey player
- 1984Cullen Jones, American swimmer
- 1988Benedikt Höwedes, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 29.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1504Christopher Columbus uses his knowledge of a lunar eclipse that night to convince Native Americans to provide him with supplies.
- 1704Queen Anne’s War: French forces and Native Americans stage a raid on Deerfield, Massachusetts, killing 56 villagers and taking more than 100 captive.
- 1720Queen Ulrika Eleonora of Sweden abdicates in favour of her husband, who becomes King Frederick I on 24 March.
- 1752King Alaungpaya founds Konbaung Dynasty, the last dynasty of Burmese monarchy.
- 1768Polish nobles formed Bar Confederation.
- 1912The Piedra Movediza (Moving Stone) of Tandil falls and breaks.
- 1920Czechoslovak National assembly adopted the Constitution.
- 1940Finland initiates Winter War peace negotiations.
- 1940In a ceremony held in Berkeley, California, because of the war, physicist Ernest Lawrence receives the 1939 Nobel Prize in Physics from Sweden’s Consul General in San Francisco.
- 2012Tokyo Skytree construction completed. Now it is the tallest tower in the world, 634 meters high, and second tallest (man-made) structure on Earth, next to Burj Khalifa.
View the complete list of historical events for February 29.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 29 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Youn-a, Marvin Humes, Natasha Henstridge, David Knights, Florence Lawrence, Bushido, Al Johnson, Jake Lloyd, Chuckii Booker, Elden Henson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 29 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 29, 1984.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jump by Van Halen as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 3, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 21, 1972 – Seo Taiji, South Korean singer-songwriter (Sinawe); November 14, 1921 – Brian Keith, American actor and director (d. 1997); February 25, 1927 – Dick Jones, American actor and singer (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,043