Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of February 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 29, 1992 was a Saturday and it was the 60th day of the year 1992. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
Since you are a leapling or someone born on February 29, your assumed birthday is March 1 for non-leap years. The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 163 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,334 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 316 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Joss Ackland
- 1928Tempest Storm
- 1944Phyllis Frelich
- 1948Gérard Darmon
- 1948Ken Foree
- 1952Sharon Dahlonega Raiford Bush
- 1968Frank Woodley
- 1968Naoko Iijima
- 1992Majesty Rose
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 29.
- 1896Morarji Desai, Indian politician, 4th Prime Minister of India (d. 1995)
- 1908Balthus, French-Swiss painter and illustrator (d. 2001)
- 1920James Mitchell, American actor and dancer (d. 2010)
- 1924Al Rosen, American baseball player and manager (d. 2015)
- 1924David Beattie, New Zealand judge and politician, 14th Governor-General of New Zealand (d. 2001)
- 1944Ene Ergma, Estonian physicist and politician
- 1944Nicholas Frayling, English priest and academic
- 1960Khaled, Algerian singer-songwriter
- 1984Adam Sinclair, Indian field hockey player
- 1992Sean Abbott, Australian cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1504Christopher Columbus uses his knowledge of a lunar eclipse that night to convince Native Americans to provide him with supplies.
- 1720Queen Ulrika Eleonora of Sweden abdicates in favour of her husband, who becomes King Frederick I on 24 March.
- 1912The Piedra Movediza (Moving Stone) of Tandil falls and breaks.
- 1916Child labor: In South Carolina, the minimum working age for factory, mill, and mine workers is raised from twelve to fourteen years old.
- 1916Tokelau is annexed by the United Kingdom.
- 1920Czechoslovak National assembly adopted the Constitution.
- 1936February 26 Incident in Tokyo ends.
- 1952The island of Heligoland is restored to German authority.
- 1988Svend Robinson becomes the first member of the Canadian House of Commons to come out as gay.
- 1996Faucett Flight 251 crashes in the Andes, all 123 passengers and crew died.
View the complete list of historical events for February 29.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 29 and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bernard Glasser, Judith Light, Riria, Erick Avari, Roger Lim, Ulrich Roski, Tony Robinson, Jensen Buchanan, Huntz Hall, Tom Wopat.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 29 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 29, 1992.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was To Be with You by Mr. Big as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 29, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 22, 1963 – Winsor Harmon, American actor; October 9, 1993 – Jhoana Marie Tan, Filipino actress and politician; September 12, 1965 – Ahmet Mümtaz Taylan, Turkish actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 958