Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of February 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 3, 2005 was a Thursday and it was the 34th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 222 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,526 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 153 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Mary Carlisle
- 1926Shelley Berman
- 1939Michael Cimino
- 1947Stephen McHattie
- 1956Lee Ranaldo
- 1965Maura Tierney
- 1974Miriam Yeung
- 1977Mitra Hajjar
- 1995Tao Tsuchiya
- 1999Kanna Hashimoto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 3.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 3.
- 1807Joseph E. Johnston, American general and politician (d. 1891)
- 1859Hugo Junkers, German engineer, designed the Junkers J 1 (d. 1935)
- 1862James Clark McReynolds, American lawyer and judge (d. 1946)
- 1899Lao She, Chinese author and playwright (d. 1966)
- 1937Billy Meier, Swiss author and photographer
- 1939Michael Cimino, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1956Lee Ranaldo, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
- 1960Kerry Von Erich, American wrestler (d. 1993)
- 1988Gregory van der Wiel, Dutch footballer
- 1990Meng Jia, Chinese singer and actress (Miss A)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1830The London Protocol of 1830 establishes the full independence and sovereignty of Greece from the Ottoman Empire as the final result of the Greek War of Independence.
- 1834Wake Forest University is established.
- 1908The Panathinaikos athletic club is created
- 1916Parliament buildings in Ottawa, Canada burn down.
- 1917World War I: The United States breaks off diplomatic relations with Germany a day after the latter announced a new policy of unrestricted submarine warfare.
- 1944World War II: During the Gilbert and Marshall Islands campaign, U.S. Army and Marine forces seize Kwajalein Atoll from the defending Japanese garrison.
- 1971New York Police Officer Frank Serpico is shot during a drug bust in Brooklyn and survives to later testify against police corruption. Many believe the incident proves that NYPD officers tried to kill him.
- 1984John Buster and the research team at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center announce history’s first embryo transfer, from one woman to another resulting in a live birth.
- 1989After a stroke two weeks previously, South African President P. W. Botha resigns as leader of the National Party, but stays on as president for six more months.
- 2014Two people are shot and killed and 29 students are taken hostage at a high school in Moscow, Russia.
View the complete list of historical events for February 3.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 3 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kouhei Takeda, Alex de Renzy, Konrad Ernst Ackermann, Maxine Sullivan, George Watsky, Bashir Ahmad, Barry Jenner, Kathryn Prescott, Bonnie Wright, Steven Van Zandt.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 3 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 3, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Let Me Love You by Mario as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 5, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1945 – Michael Martin Murphey, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; July 11, 1982 – Lil Zane, American rapper and actor; February 15, 1975 – Brendon Small, American animator, producer, screenwriter, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,100