Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of February 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 6, 2003 was a Thursday and it was the 37th day of the year 2003. It was the 6th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 294 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,646 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,215 days or 6.07 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 225 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 15, 2034.
If a dog named Abba - a Italian Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Abba will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Abba will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Ben Lyon
- 1917Zsa Zsa Gabor
- 1934Bernard Erhard
- 1947Bill Staines
- 1949Jim Sheridan
- 1949Mike Batt
- 1964Andrey Zvyagintsev
- 1969Masaharu Fukuyama
- 1980Mamiko Noto
- 1982Alice Eve
View the complete list of February 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 6.
- 1611Chongzhen Emperor of China (d. 1644)
- 1778Ugo Foscolo, Italian author and poet (d. 1827)
- 1894Kirpal Singh, Indian guru and author (d. 1974)
- 1898Harry Haywood, American soldier and politician (d. 1985)
- 1901Franziska Liebing, Swedish-German actress (d. 1989)
- 1910Irmgard Keun, German author (d. 1982)
- 1963Quentin Letts, English journalist and critic
- 1964Andrey Zvyagintsev, Russian actor and director
- 1971Carlos Rogers, American basketball player
- 1986Brendan Taylor, Zimbabwean cricketer
View the complete list of February 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jordan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1806Battle of San Domingo: British naval victory against the French in the Caribbean.
- 1815New Jersey grants the first American railroad charter to John Stevens.
- 1833Otto becomes the first modern King of Greece.
- 1840Signing of the Treaty of Waitangi, establishing New Zealand as a British colony.
- 1843The first minstrel show in the United States, The Virginia Minstrels, opens (Bowery Amphitheatre in New York City).
- 1862American Civil War: Forces under the command of Ulysses S. Grant and Andrew H. Foote give the Union its first victory of the war, capturing Fort Henry, Tennessee in the Battle of Fort Henry.
- 1934Far-right leagues rally in front of the Palais Bourbon in an attempted coup against the French Third Republic, creating a political crisis in France.
- 1987Justice Mary Gaudron is appointed to the High Court of Australia, the first woman to be appointed.
- 1996Birgenair Flight 301 crashed off the coast of the Dominican Republic, and all 189 people inside the airplane are killed. This is the worst accident/incident involving a Boeing 757.
- 2013A 8.0 magnitude earthquake hits the Solomon Islands killing 10 people and injuring 17 others.
View the complete list of February 6 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 6, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mandy Rice-Davies, Shemekia Copeland, Ami Suzuki, Rob Mounsey, Joss Whedon, Gwynne Howell, Bill Boyd, Cécile Aubry, Simon Bird, Montel Williams.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 6 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on February 6, 2003.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th February 2003 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 3, 1975. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +162. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 30, 1990. Your score is -110. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All I Have by Jennifer Lopez featuring LL Cool J as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 8, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1675. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 6th February 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 6, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 37th day of 2003
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 6th Thursday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 294 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,646 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,215 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.07 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 225
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 15, 2034
- Age in dog years: 92 dog years old using a Italian Greyhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: December 3, 1975 (+162)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 30, 1990 (-110)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: All I Have by Jennifer Lopez featuring LL Cool J (February 8, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.II.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 29, 1990 – Carlson Young, American actress; November 29, 1977 – Juan José Gurruchaga, Chilean actor; May 28, 1981 – Victoria Legrand, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Beach House).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,026