Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1996 was a Friday and it was the 40th day of the year 1996. It was the 6th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 58 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,343 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,781 days or 7.61 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 282 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 18, 2027.
If a dog named Pepper-Grizz - a Lancashire Heeler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 108 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pepper-Grizz will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pepper-Grizz will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Lennard Pearce
- 1942Carole King
- 1943Joe Pesci
- 1955Jimmy Pursey
- 1968Alejandra Guzmán
- 1968Rahul Roy
- 1971Sharon Case
- 1981Tom Hiddleston
- 1984Logan Bartholomew
- 1996Kelli Berglund
View the complete list of February 9 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1666George Hamilton, 1st Earl of Orkney, Scottish field marshal (d. 1737)
- 1751Antoine Bullant, Czech bassoon player and composer (d. 1821)
- 1846Wilhelm Maybach, German businessman, founded Maybach (d. 1929)
- 1925John B. Cobb, American philosopher and theologian
- 1956Margaret Gilmore, South African-English journalist
- 1965Darren Dalton, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1968Derek Strong, American basketball player and race car driver
- 1972Darren Ferguson, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1980Margarita Levieva, Russian-born American actress and gymnast
- 1981Rina Chinen, Japanese entertainer, singer, model, and actress
View the complete list of February 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1621Gregory XV becomes Pope, the last Pope elected by acclamation.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: The British Parliament declares Massachusetts in rebellion.
- 1849New Roman Republic established
- 1870US president Ulysses S. Grant signs a joint resolution of Congress establishing the U.S. Weather Bureau.
- 1913A group of meteors is visible across much of the eastern seaboard of North and South America, leading astronomers to conclude the source had been a small, short-lived natural satellite of the Earth.
- 1920Under the terms of the Svalbard Treaty, international diplomacy recognizes Norwegian sovereignty over Arctic archipelago Svalbard, and designates it as demilitarized.
- 1964The Beatles make their first appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show, performing before a “record-busting” audience of 73 million viewers across the USA.
- 1969First test flight of the Boeing 747.
- 1971The Sylmar earthquake hits the San Fernando Valley area of California.
- 2001The American submarine USS Greeneville accidentally strikes and sinks the Ehime-Maru, a Japanese training vessel operated by the Uwajima Fishery High School.
View the complete list of February 9 historical events.
Curious about this Terrene Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9, and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: C. C. H. Pounder, Camilla Rosso, Baburao Painter, Amir Khan, George Formby, Jo Kwon, Sarah Hyland, Stuart Damon, Antony Hämäläinen, Maria Doyle Kennedy.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on February 9, 1996.
Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th February 1996 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 24, 1996. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +155. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 10, 1983. Your incompatibility score is -120. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,779,440,593. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 10, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 625. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,354,612 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1996. The estimated number of babies born on 9th February 1996 is 358,892. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,151 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 38,365 times in the year 1996. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 9, 1996. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 40th day of 1996
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 6th Friday of 1996
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2020: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 58 days
- Age on next birthday: 23 years old
- Days since birth: 8,343 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,781 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.61 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 282
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 18, 2027
- Age in dog years: 108 dog years old using a Lancashire Heeler breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: March 24, 1996 (+155)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 10, 1983 (-120)
- 1996 world population: 5,779,440,593
- Number one song: One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men (February 10, 1996)
- Babies born in 1996: 131,354,612
- Babies born in 1996 every day: 358,892
- Babies born in 1996 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,151 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 38,365 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 15, 1914 – Joe E. Ross, American actor (d. 1982); December 3, 1972 – Saki Takaoka, Japanese actress; September 23, 1988 – Ryo Kimura, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,861