Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1996 was a Friday and it was the 40th day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 351 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,050 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 272 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Southernbell - a Entlebucher Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 119 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Southernbell will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Southernbell will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Peggy Wood
- 1923Tonie Nathan
- 1936Clive Swift
- 1955Jim J. Bullock
- 1960David Bateson
- 1970Eldbjørg Raknes
- 1974Amber Valletta
- 1979Hiroko Anzai
- 1984Logan Bartholomew
- 1985David Gallagher
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1645Johann Aegidius Bach, German viola player (d. 1716)
- 1775Farkas Bolyai, Romanian-Hungarian mathematician and academic (d. 1856)
- 1934John Ziegler, Jr., American lawyer and businessman
- 1945Gérard Lenorman, French singer
- 1957Gordon Strachan, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1957Terry McAuliffe, American businessman and politician, 72nd Governor of Virginia
- 1958Sandy Lyle, Scottish golfer
- 1975Vladimir Guerrero, Dominican-American baseball player
- 1987Rose Leslie, Scottish actress
- 1993Niclas Füllkrug, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1621Gregory XV becomes Pope, the last Pope elected by acclamation.
- 1889US president Grover Cleveland signs a bill elevating the United States Department of Agriculture to a Cabinet-level agency.
- 1895William G. Morgan creates a game called Mintonette, which soon comes to be referred to as volleyball.
- 1904Russo-Japanese War: Battle of Port Arthur concludes.
- 1920Under the terms of the Svalbard Treaty, international diplomacy recognizes Norwegian sovereignty over Arctic archipelago Svalbard, and designates it as demilitarized.
- 1922Brazil becomes a member of the Berne Convention copyright treaty.
- 1964The Beatles make their first appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show, performing before a “record-busting” audience of 73 million viewers across the USA.
- 1965Vietnam War: The first United States troops with a combat mission, a Marine Corps Hawk air defense missile battalion, are sent to South Vietnam.
- 1971Apollo program: Apollo 14 returns to Earth after the third manned Moon landing.
- 1991Voters in Lithuania vote for independence.
View the complete list of historical events for February 9.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ryo Narushima, Philip Michael Thomas, Alysia Rogers, Greg Page, Peter Bowles, Savant, Thandie Newton, Greta Scacchi, Gurdas Maan, Casper Van Dien.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 9, 1996.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 10, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 625. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 31, 1968 – Stéphane E. Roy, Canadian comedian and actor; April 21, 1920 – Ronald Magill, English actor (d. 2007); August 8, 1976 – Tawny Cypress, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,185