Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of January 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 13, 1985 was a Sunday and it was the 13th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 179 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,239 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 414 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Zorra - a Puggle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 152 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zorra will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Zorra will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Osa Massen
- 1918Stephen Dunne
- 1925Rosemary Murphy
- 1938Daevid Allen
- 1938William B. Davis
- 1949Brandon Tartikoff
- 1964Penelope Ann Miller
- 1976Bic Runga
- 1976Michael Peña
- 1983William Hung
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 13.
- 1859Kostis Palamas, Greek poet and playwright (d. 1943)
- 1923Willem Slijkhuis, Dutch runner (d. 2003)
- 1938Shivkumar Sharma, Indian santoor player and composer
- 1955Anne Pringle, English diplomat, British Ambassador to Russia
- 1958Francisco Buyo, Spanish footballer and manager
- 1960Takis Lemonis, Greek footballer and coach
- 1963Kevin McClatchy, American businessman
- 1985Luke Robinson, American wrestler
- 1987Marc Staal, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1995Qaasim Middleton, American actor, singer, and guitarist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1815War of 1812: British troops capture Fort Peter in St. Marys, Georgia, the only battle of the war to take place in the state.
- 1893The Independent Labour Party of the United Kingdom holds its first meeting.
- 1893U.S. Marines land in Honolulu, Hawaii from the USS Boston to prevent the queen from abrogating the Bayonet Constitution.
- 1913Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Incorporated was founded on the campus of Howard University.
- 1934The Candidate of Sciences degree is established in the Soviet Union.
- 1942Henry Ford patents a plastic automobile, which is 30% lighter than a regular car.
- 1942World War II: First use of an aircraft ejection seat by a German test pilot in a Heinkel He 280 jet fighter.
- 1953An article appears in Pravda accusing some of the most prestigious and prominent doctors, mostly Jews, in the Soviet Union of taking part in a vast plot to poison members of the top Soviet political and military leadership.
- 1963Coup d'état in Togo results in assassination of president Sylvanus Olympio
- 1972Prime Minister Kofi Abrefa Busia and President Edward Akufo-Addo of Ghana are ousted in a bloodless military coup by Colonel Ignatius Kutu Acheampong.
View the complete list of historical events for January 13.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 13 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Manju Warrier, Jason Segel, Hideko Takamine, Belinda Emmett, Jimmy Rowles, Joy Giovanni, Gui Gui, Wiley, Roger Chapman, Wu Chun.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 13 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 13, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Like a Virgin by Madonna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 19, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 7, 1926 – Diana Lynn, American actress and singer (d. 1971); May 29, 1957 – Ted Levine, American actor; April 15, 1944 – Dave Edmunds, Welsh singer, guitarist, and producer (Love Sculpture and Rockpile).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,214