Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of January 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 13, 1985 was a Sunday and it was the 13th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 356 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,062 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 408 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Gracy - a Basset Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 152 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gracy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Gracy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Robert Stack
- 1926Shakti Samanta
- 1943Richard Moll
- 1949Brandon Tartikoff
- 1955Paul Kelly
- 1961Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- 1977William Ash
- 1983Julian Morris
- 1984Lourdes Arévalos
- 1991Goo Ha-ra
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 13.
- 1787John Davis, American lawyer and politician, 14th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1854)
- 1881Essington Lewis, Australian engineer and businessman (d. 1961)
- 1945Peter Simpson, English footballer
- 1960Takis Lemonis, Greek footballer and coach
- 1961Suggs, English singer-songwriter and actor
- 1968Traci Bingham, American model and actress
- 1970Keith Coogan, American actor
- 1980Krzysztof Czerwiński, Polish organist and conductor
- 1986Josefine Preuß, German actress
- 1989Bryan Arguez, American footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1793Nicolas Jean Hugon de Bassville, representative of Revolutionary France, lynched by a mob in Rome
- 1822The design of the Greek flag is adopted by the First National Assembly at Epidaurus.
- 1893U.S. Marines land in Honolulu, Hawaii from the USS Boston to prevent the queen from abrogating the Bayonet Constitution.
- 1953An article appears in Pravda accusing some of the most prestigious and prominent doctors, mostly Jews, in the Soviet Union of taking part in a vast plot to poison members of the top Soviet political and military leadership.
- 1974Seraphim is elected Archbishop of Athens and All Greece.
- 1978United States Food and Drug Administration requires all blood donations to be labeled “paid” or “volunteer” donors.
- 1988Lee Teng-hui becomes the first native Taiwanese President of the Republic of China.
- 2000Bill Gates resigns as CEO of Microsoft.
- 2012The opening ceremony of the Winter Youth Olympics takes place in Innsbruck, Austria.
- 2012The passenger cruise ship Costa Concordia sinks off the coast of Italy. There are 32 confirmed deaths amongst the 4232 passengers and crew.
View the complete list of historical events for January 13.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 13 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sho Tomita, Ronda Rousey, Tatiana Doronina, Neil Pearson, Brandon Soo Hoo, Marvin Gaye, Roy Acuff, Alton Brown, Murray Head, Danny O'Dea.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 13 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 13, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Like a Virgin by Madonna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 19, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 3, 1952 – Jim Cummings, American voice actor and singer; March 21, 1978 – Rani Mukerji, Indian actress; June 12, 1992 – Ryan Malgarini, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,188