Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of January 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 15, 1920 was a Thursday and it was the 15th day of the year 1920. It was the 3rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 301 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,224 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,075 days or 33.06 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,226 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 23, 1951.
If a dog named Perfect - a Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 416 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Perfect will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Perfect will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Ivor Novello
- 1926Maria Schell
- 1929Queen Ida
- 1947Pete Waterman
- 1948Ronnie Van Zant
- 1978Eddie Cahill
- 1982Emina Jahović
- 1986Clara Lee
- 1987Kelly Kelly
View the complete list of January 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 15.
- 1913Miriam Hyde, Australian pianist and composer (d. 2005)
- 1938Estrella Blanca, Mexican wrestler
- 1939Per Ahlmark, Swedish journalist and politician, 1st Deputy Prime Minister of Sweden
- 1955Khalid Islambouli, Egyptian army officer and assassin of Egypt’s president Anwar Sadat (d. 1982)
- 1957Mario Van Peebles, American actor and director
- 1965Maurizio Fondriest, Italian cyclist
- 1979Martin Petrov, Bulgarian footballer
- 1981Sean Lamont, Scottish rugby player
- 1986Fred Davis, American football player
- 1988Skrillex, American singer-songwriter, DJ, and producer
View the complete list of January 15 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69Otho seizes power in Rome, proclaiming himself Emperor of Rome, but rules for only three months before committing suicide.
- 1908The Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority becomes the first Greek-letter organization founded and established by African American college women.
- 1919Great Molasses Flood: A large molasses tank in Boston, Massachusetts, bursts and a wave of molasses rushes through the streets, killing 21 people and injuring 150 others.
- 1937Spanish Civil War: Nationalists and Republican both withdraw after suffering heavy losses, ending the Second Battle of the Corunna Road.
- 1943World War II: The Soviet counter-offensive at Voronezh begins.
- 1947The brutalized corpse of Elizabeth Short (The “Black Dahlia”) is found in Los Angeles’ Leimert Park.
- 1969The Soviet Union launches Soyuz 5.
- 1981Pope John Paul II receives a delegation from Solidarity (Polish trade union) at the Vatican led by Lech Wałęsa.
- 1991Elizabeth II, in her capacity as Queen of Australia, signs letters patent allowing Australia to become the first Commonwealth realm to institute its own Victoria Cross in its honours system.
- 2007Barzan Ibrahim al-Tikriti, former Iraqi intelligence chief and half-brother of Saddam Hussein, and Awad Hamed al-Bandar, former chief judge of the Revolutionary Court, are executed by hanging in Iraq.
View the complete list of January 15 historical events.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 15, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Colin Ford, Benoît Magimel, Kyle Jean-Baptiste, Lane Garrison, George Clooney, Caroline Rhea, Patrick Doyle, Lynn Redgrave, Jim Florentine, The Weeknd.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 15 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 15, 1920.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th January 1920 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 8, 1949. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +133. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 15, 1913. Your incompatibility score is -115. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1450. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 15, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 15th day of 1920
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 3rd Thursday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 301 days
- Age on next birthday: 100 years old
- Days since birth: 36,224 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,075 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.06 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,226
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 23, 1951
- Age in dog years: 416 dog years old using a Shih Tzu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: April 8, 1949 (+133)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 15, 1913 (-115)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 29, 1987 – Tove Lo, Swedish singer-songwriter; December 11, 1974 – Rey Mysterio, American wrestler and actor; June 29, 1964 – Stedman Pearson, English singer-songwriter and dancer (Five Star).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,781