Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1970 was a Friday and it was the 16th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 151 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,746 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 5,915 days or 16 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 601 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 24, 2001.
If a dog named Diggidy - a Old English Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 267 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Diggidy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Diggidy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Katy Jurado
- 1937Lorraine Bayly
- 1947Laura Schlessinger
- 1948John Carpenter
- 1964Deyan Nedelchev
- 1965Maxine Jones
- 1972Richard T. Jones
- 1974Kate Moss
- 1988Alex Gonzaga
- 1988FKA twigs
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1516Bayinnaung, Burmese king (d. 1581)
- 1902Eric Liddell, Scottish runner, rugby player, and missionary (d. 1945)
- 1939Mac Curtis, American singer (d. 2013)
- 1949R. F. Foster, Irish historian and academic
- 1956Ivan Safronov, Russian journalist and engineer (d. 2007)
- 1958Anatoli Boukreev, Russian mountaineer and explorer (d. 1997)
- 1972Ezra Hendrickson, Vincentian footballer and manager
- 1981Nick Valensi, American guitarist (The Strokes)
- 1987Lauren McAvoy, English model
- 1992Matt Doherty, Irish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 750The army of Abdallah ibn Ali and Abu Awn Abd al-Malik ibn Yazid defeats that of Marwan II in the Battle of the Zab, bringing the Abbasid Revolution to completion.
- 1492The first grammar of the Spanish language is presented to Queen Isabella I.
- 1572Thomas Howard, 4th Duke of Norfolk is tried for treason for his part in the Ridolfi plot to restore Catholicism in England.
- 1809Peninsular War: The British defeat the French at the Battle of La Coruña.
- 1919Temperance movement: The United States ratifies the Eighteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, authorizing Prohibition in the United States one year after ratification.
- 1938Benny Goodman, and his band, performed in concert at Carnegie Hall in New York City
- 1969Czech student Jan Palach commits suicide by self-immolation in Prague, Czechoslovakia, in protest against the Soviets’ crushing of the Prague Spring the year before.
- 1991The Coalition Forces go to war with Iraq, beginning the Gulf War (U.S. Time).
- 2001Congolese President Laurent-Désiré Kabila is assassinated by one of his own bodyguards.
- 2001US President Bill Clinton awards former President Theodore Roosevelt a posthumous Medal of Honor for his service in the Spanish–American War.
View the complete list of historical events for January 16.
Curious about this Yellow Drizzle Altos? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Léo Jaime, Jeff Rawle, Aida Turturro, Nanako Matsushima, Tamara Toumanova, Jan Leyers, Minako Honda, Edward Buzzell, Mario Montenegro, Brooke Dillman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 16, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Raindrops Keep Fallin’ on My Head by B.J. Thomas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 17, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1974 – Takahiro Sakurai, Japanese voice actor; March 8, 1991 – Devon Werkheiser, American actor and singer; July 8, 1981 – Iyari Limon, Mexican-American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,347