Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1981 was a Friday and it was the 16th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 87 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,427 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 455 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1878Harry Carey
- 1898Bedia Muvahhit
- 1920Elliott Reid
- 1929Shigeru Kōyama
- 1934Marilyn Horne
- 1944Jim Stafford
- 1965Jill Sobule
- 1970Rick Bognar
- 1974Brent Hinds
- 1985Sidharth Malhotra
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 16.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1362Robert de Vere, Duke of Ireland, English Duke (d. 1392)
- 1728Niccolò Piccinni, Italian composer and educator (d. 1800)
- 1952L. Blaine Hammond, American colonel, pilot, and astronaut
- 1954Wolfgang Schmidt, German discus thrower
- 1956Martin Jol, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1958Marla Frazee, American author and illustrator
- 1969Rich Ward, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Fozzy, Stuck Mojo, and Adrenaline Mob)
- 1970Ron Villone, American baseball player and coach
- 1972Alen Peternac, Croatian footballer
- 1992Maja Keuc, Slovenian singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 16.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 750The army of Abdallah ibn Ali and Abu Awn Abd al-Malik ibn Yazid defeats that of Marwan II in the Battle of the Zab, bringing the Abbasid Revolution to completion.
- 1605The first edition of El ingenioso hidalgo Don Quijote de la Mancha (Book One of Don Quixote) by Miguel de Cervantes is published in Madrid, Spain.
- 1786Virginia enacted the Statute for Religious Freedom authored by Thomas Jefferson.
- 1847John C. Frémont is appointed Governor of the new California Territory.
- 1862Hartley Colliery Disaster: Two hundred four men and boys killed in a mining disaster, prompted a change in UK law which henceforth required all collieries to have at least two independent means of escape.
- 1900The United States Senate accepts the Anglo-German treaty of 1899 in which the United Kingdom renounces its claims to the Samoan islands.
- 1919Temperance movement: The United States ratifies the Eighteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, authorizing Prohibition in the United States one year after ratification.
- 1942Crash of TWA Flight 3, killing all 22 aboard, including film star Carole Lombard.
- 1964Hello, Dolly! (musical) starring Carol Channing opened on Broadway, beginning a run of 2,844 performances.
- 1969Soviet spacecraft Soyuz 4 and Soyuz 5 perform the first-ever docking of manned spacecraft in orbit, the first-ever transfer of crew from one space vehicle to another, and the only time such a transfer was accomplished with a space walk.
View the complete list of historical events for January 16.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jean-François Stévenin, Sora Jung, Dennie Moore, Brittany Snow, Franco Battiato, Ginger Alden, Krista Allen, Beau Bridges, Shawn Hatosy, Waka Inoue.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 16, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (Just Like) Starting Over by John Lennon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 17, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 14, 1958 – Peter Capaldi, Scottish actor, director, and screenwriter; May 22, 1956 – Natasha Shneider, Russian-American singer, keyboard player, and actress (Eleven) (d. 2008); May 29, 1986 – Jaslene Gonzalez, Puerto Rican-American model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,227