Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1986 was a Thursday and it was the 16th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 202 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,486 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 389 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1878Harry Carey
- 1886John Hamilton
- 1920Elliott Reid
- 1930Paula Tilbrook
- 1939Mac Curtis
- 1947Laura Schlessinger
- 1948Dalvanius Prime
- 1962Denis O'Hare
- 1988FKA twigs
- 1989Yvonne Zima
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 16.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1895Nat Schachner, American lawyer, chemist, and author (d. 1955)
- 1906Diana Wynyard, English actress (d. 1964)
- 1923Anton-Günther, Duke of Oldenburg (d. 2014)
- 1925Harold Switzer, American actor and singer (d. 1967)
- 1925James Robinson Risner, American general (d. 2013)
- 1932Dian Fossey, American zoologist and anthropologist (d. 1985)
- 1947Elaine Murphy, Baroness Murphy, English academic and politician
- 1950Brian Castro, Hong Kong-Australian author and academic
- 1980Lin-Manuel Miranda, American actor, playwright, and composer
- 1981Bobby Zamora, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 550Gothic War: The Ostrogoths, under King Totila, conquer Rome after a long siege, by bribing the Isaurian garrison.
- 750The army of Abdallah ibn Ali and Abu Awn Abd al-Malik ibn Yazid defeats that of Marwan II in the Battle of the Zab, bringing the Abbasid Revolution to completion.
- 1412The Medici family is appointed official banker of the Papacy.
- 1605The first edition of El ingenioso hidalgo Don Quijote de la Mancha (Book One of Don Quixote) by Miguel de Cervantes is published in Madrid, Spain.
- 1761The British capture Pondichéry, India from the French.
- 1862Hartley Colliery Disaster: Two hundred four men and boys killed in a mining disaster, prompted a change in UK law which henceforth required all collieries to have at least two independent means of escape.
- 1921The Marxist Left in Slovakia and the Transcarpathian Ukraine holds its founding congress in Ľubochňa.
- 1939The Irish Republican Army (IRA) begins a bombing and sabotage campaign in England.
- 1969Soviet spacecraft Soyuz 4 and Soyuz 5 perform the first-ever docking of manned spacecraft in orbit, the first-ever transfer of crew from one space vehicle to another, and the only time such a transfer was accomplished with a space walk.
- 2005Romanian university lecturer and novelist Adriana Iliescu gives birth at 66 to her daughter Eliza, breaking the record for the oldest birth mother in the world
View the complete list of historical events for January 16.
Curious about this Sweet Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Albert Hall, Thurston Harris, Robin Guthrie, Mark Spoelstra, Mireille Darc, Shane Meier, Chris D'Elia, Arthur O'Connell, Natalie Press, Hugh Cornwell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 16, 1986.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s What Friends Are For by Dionne and Friends as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 18, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 21, 1950 – Enn Reitel, Scottish actor and screenwriter; November 19, 1979 – Keith Buckley, American singer-songwriter (Every Time I Die and The Damned Things); December 4, 1944 – Chris Hillman, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Byrds, The Hillmen, The Flying Burrito Brothers, and Manassas).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,127