Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1986 was a Thursday and it was the 16th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 88 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,600 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 393 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886John Hamilton
- 1929Shigeru Kōyama
- 1944Jim Stafford
- 1946Ronnie Milsap
- 1959Kimiko Ikegami
- 1962Denis O'Hare
- 1968Danni Ashe
- 1974Brent Hinds
- 1986Mason Gamble
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 16.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1901Frank Zamboni, American businessman, founded the Zamboni Company (d. 1988)
- 1946Kabir Bedi, Indian actor
- 1947Elaine Murphy, Baroness Murphy, English academic and politician
- 1958Anatoli Boukreev, Russian mountaineer and explorer (d. 1997)
- 1959Juanita Bynum, American actress and singer
- 1972Dameon Clarke, Canadian-American actor
- 1982Tuncay Şanlı, Turkish footballer
- 1986Mark Trumbo, American baseball player
- 1988Nicklas Bendtner, Danish footballer
- 1989Yvonne Zima, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 16.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 378General Siyaj K‘ak’conquers Tikal, enlarging the domain of King Spearthrower Owl of Teotihuacán.
- 1492The first grammar of the Spanish language is presented to Queen Isabella I.
- 1761The British capture Pondichéry, India from the French.
- 1780American Revolutionary War: Battle of Cape St. Vincent.
- 1938Benny Goodman, and his band, performed in concert at Carnegie Hall in New York City
- 1939The Irish Republican Army (IRA) begins a bombing and sabotage campaign in England.
- 1942Crash of TWA Flight 3, killing all 22 aboard, including film star Carole Lombard.
- 1969Czech student Jan Palach commits suicide by self-immolation in Prague, Czechoslovakia, in protest against the Soviets’ crushing of the Prague Spring the year before.
- 1969Soviet spacecraft Soyuz 4 and Soyuz 5 perform the first-ever docking of manned spacecraft in orbit, the first-ever transfer of crew from one space vehicle to another, and the only time such a transfer was accomplished with a space walk.
- 2001US President Bill Clinton awards former President Theodore Roosevelt a posthumous Medal of Honor for his service in the Spanish–American War.
View the complete list of historical events for January 16.
Curious about this Terrific Purple Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Steve Eastin, Joe Cotton, Jan Werich, Richard Desjardins, Diane Franklin, Sharni Vinson, Giovanni Ribisi, Asin, Christopher Douglas, Sienna Miller.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 16, 1986.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s What Friends Are For by Dionne and Friends as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 18, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 14, 1977 – Jonathan Kerrigan, English actor and composer; February 7, 1991 – Takahisa Maeyama, Japanese actor; September 6, 1943 – Roger Waters, English singer-songwriter and bass player (Pink Floyd and The Bleeding Heart Band).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,151