Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1986 was a Thursday and it was the 16th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 236 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,452 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 388 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Leslie H. Martinson
- 1920Elliott Reid
- 1946Kabir Bedi
- 1946Ronnie Milsap
- 1947Laura Schlessinger
- 1959Juanita Bynum
- 1959Kimiko Ikegami
- 1965Maxine Jones
- 1969Per "Dead" Ohlin
- 1980Lin-Manuel Miranda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1834Robert R. Hitt, American politician, 13th United States Assistant Secretary of State (d. 1906)
- 1838Franz Brentano, German philosopher and psychologist (d. 1917)
- 1900Edith Frank, German-Dutch mother of Anne Frank (d. 1945)
- 1905Ernesto Halffter, Spanish composer and conductor (d. 1989)
- 1926O. P. Nayyar, Indian director and composer (d. 2007)
- 1931Johannes Rau, German journalist and politician, 8th Federal President of Germany (d. 2006)
- 1968Danni Ashe, American model, dancer, and businesswoman
- 1969Neil Back, English rugby player and coach
- 1970Brendan O'Hare, Scottish drummer (Teenage Fanclub, Telstar Ponies, and Mogwai)
- 1974Brent Hinds, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 550Gothic War: The Ostrogoths, under King Totila, conquer Rome after a long siege, by bribing the Isaurian garrison.
- 1120The Council of Nablus is held, establishing the earliest surviving written laws of the Crusader Kingdom of Jerusalem.
- 1556Philip II becomes King of Spain.
- 1761The British capture Pondichéry, India from the French.
- 1878Russo-Turkish War (1877–78): Battle of Philippopolis: Captain Aleksandr Burago with a squadron of Russian Imperial army dragoons liberates Plovdiv from Ottoman rule.
- 1883The Pendleton Civil Service Reform Act, establishing the United States Civil Service, is passed.
- 1900The United States Senate accepts the Anglo-German treaty of 1899 in which the United Kingdom renounces its claims to the Samoan islands.
- 1969Czech student Jan Palach commits suicide by self-immolation in Prague, Czechoslovakia, in protest against the Soviets’ crushing of the Prague Spring the year before.
- 1979The last Iranian Shah flees Iran with his family for good and relocates to Egypt.
- 2002The UN Security Council unanimously establishes an arms embargo and the freezing of assets of Osama bin Laden, al-Qaeda, and the remaining members of the Taliban.
View the complete list of historical events for January 16.
Curious about this Perfect Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sonja Kristina, Don Johnson, Robert Mitchum, Dee Dee Warwick, Chantal Strand, Hikaru Yamamoto, Miles Ocampo, Caroline Corinth, Esperanza Spalding, Queneerich Rehman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 16, 1986.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s What Friends Are For by Dionne and Friends as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 18, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 5, 1924 – Sam Phillips, American record producer, founded Sun Records (d. 2003); December 5, 1968 – Margaret Cho, American comedian, actress, producer, and screenwriter; September 17, 1982 – Francine Prieto, Filipino model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 958