Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1986 was a Thursday and it was the 16th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 147 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,541 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 391 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Alexander Knox
- 1934Marilyn Horne
- 1937Lorraine Bayly
- 1938Jô Soares
- 1950Debbie Allen
- 1950Robert Schimmel
- 1959Juanita Bynum
- 1964Deyan Nedelchev
- 1968David Chokachi
- 1971Jonathan Mangum
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 16.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1409René of Anjou (d. 1480)
- 1728Niccolò Piccinni, Italian composer and educator (d. 1800)
- 1918Clem Jones, Australian surveyor and politician, 8th Lord Mayor of Brisbane (d. 2007)
- 1930Paula Tilbrook, English actress
- 1950Brian Castro, Hong Kong-Australian author and academic
- 1953John Stephen Hill, Canadian actor
- 1968David Chokachi, American actor
- 1972Greg Page, Australian singer and actor (The Wiggles)
- 1984Kurt Travis, American singer-songwriter
- 1984Stephan Lichtsteiner, Swiss footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 550Gothic War: The Ostrogoths, under King Totila, conquer Rome after a long siege, by bribing the Isaurian garrison.
- 750The army of Abdallah ibn Ali and Abu Awn Abd al-Malik ibn Yazid defeats that of Marwan II in the Battle of the Zab, bringing the Abbasid Revolution to completion.
- 1362A storm tide in the North Sea destroys the German city of Rungholt on the island of Strand.
- 1556Philip II becomes King of Spain.
- 1878Russo-Turkish War (1877–78): Battle of Philippopolis: Captain Aleksandr Burago with a squadron of Russian Imperial army dragoons liberates Plovdiv from Ottoman rule.
- 1920Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Incorporated was founded on the campus of Howard University.
- 1921The Marxist Left in Slovakia and the Transcarpathian Ukraine holds its founding congress in Ľubochňa.
- 1938Benny Goodman, and his band, performed in concert at Carnegie Hall in New York City
- 1969Czech student Jan Palach commits suicide by self-immolation in Prague, Czechoslovakia, in protest against the Soviets’ crushing of the Prague Spring the year before.
- 1979The last Iranian Shah flees Iran with his family for good and relocates to Egypt.
View the complete list of historical events for January 16.
Curious about this Kiwi Fruit Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Icíar Bollaín, Pierre Richard, Heather Stewart-Whyte, Phillip Van Dyke, Eva Marie, Chris Clark, Joe Negroni, Thomas Gomez, Ronald Isley, Marek Perepeczko.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 16, 1986.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s What Friends Are For by Dionne and Friends as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 18, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 12, 1980 – Sarah Lancaster, American actress; February 27, 1915 – Olavi Virta, Finnish singer (d. 1972); June 2, 1922 – Carmen Silvera, Canadian-English actress and singer (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,065