Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 2001 was a Tuesday and it was the 16th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 181 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,393 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 216 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Suzanna - a Berger Picard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 109 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Suzanna will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Suzanna will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Ethel Merman
- 1920Elliott Reid
- 1946Katia Ricciarelli
- 1947Laura Schlessinger
- 1956Jennifer Dale
- 1965Maxine Jones
- 1968David Chokachi
- 1969Per "Dead" Ohlin
- 1989Yvonne Zima
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1749Vittorio Alfieri, Italian poet and playwright (d. 1803)
- 1821John C. Breckinridge, American general and politician, 14th Vice President of the United States (d. 1875)
- 1925Peter Hirsch, English metallurgist and academic
- 1938Jô Soares, Brazilian comedian, actor, and talk show host
- 1944Judy Baar Topinka, American journalist and politician (d. 2014)
- 1958Tony Pulis, Welsh footballer and manager
- 1964Deyan Nedelchev, Bulgarian singer-songwriter
- 1969Roy Jones, Jr., American boxer, rapper, and actor
- 1970Rick Bognar, Canadian wrestler and actor
- 1974Marlon Anderson, American baseball player and sportscaster
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1120The Council of Nablus is held, establishing the earliest surviving written laws of the Crusader Kingdom of Jerusalem.
- 1847John C. Frémont is appointed Governor of the new California Territory.
- 1920The League of Nations holds its first council meeting in Paris, France.
- 1921The Marxist Left in Slovakia and the Transcarpathian Ukraine holds its founding congress in Ľubochňa.
- 1924Eleftherios Venizelos becomes Prime Minister of Greece for the fourth time.
- 1939The Irish Republican Army (IRA) begins a bombing and sabotage campaign in England.
- 1945Adolf Hitler moves into his underground bunker, the so-called Führerbunker.
- 1969Soviet spacecraft Soyuz 4 and Soyuz 5 perform the first-ever docking of manned spacecraft in orbit, the first-ever transfer of crew from one space vehicle to another, and the only time such a transfer was accomplished with a space walk.
- 1986First meeting of the Internet Engineering Task Force.
- 2003The Space Shuttle Columbia takes off for mission STS-107 which would be its final one. Columbia disintegrated 16 days later on re-entry.
View the complete list of historical events for January 16.
Curious about this Kiwi Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mike Post, Barry Fitzgerald, Märt Avandi, Judy Davis, A. R. Rahman, Pelin Karahan, Kelly Ripa, Joacim Cans, Sean Wilson, Cuauhtémoc Blanco.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 16, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Independent Women Part I by Destiny’s Child as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 20, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1941 – Faye Dunaway, American actress and producer; June 27, 1984 – Julie Ordon, Swiss model and actress; July 26, 1922 – Jim Foglesong, American record producer (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,197