Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of January 1918 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 19, 1918 was a Saturday and it was the 19th day of the year 1918. It was the 3rd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1918 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 246 days left before your next birthday. You will be 104 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,740 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,580 days or 34.44 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,278 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 27, 1949.
If a dog named Betthoven - a Dalmatian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 483 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Betthoven will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Betthoven will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Richard Lester
- 1935Soumitra Chatterjee
- 1937Giovanna Marini
- 1943Janis Joplin
- 1944Shelley Fabares
- 1953Desi Arnaz, Jr.
- 1955Paul Rodriguez
- 1961William Ragsdale
- 1971Shawn Wayans
View the complete list of January 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 19.
- 1839Paul Cézanne, French painter (d. 1906)
- 1914Bob Gerard, English race car driver (d. 1990)
- 1917John Raitt, American actor and singer (d. 2005)
- 1949Dennis Taylor, Irish snooker player and sportscaster
- 1949Robert Palmer, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Power Station) (d. 2003)
- 1954Cindy Sherman, American photographer and director
- 1966Yukiko Duke, Swedish journalist
- 1984Jimmy Kébé, Malian footballer
- 1985Elliott Ward, English footballer
- 1986Moussa Sow, Senegalese footballer
View the complete list of January 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Crystal’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1419Hundred Years’ War: Rouen surrenders to Henry V of England, completing his reconquest of Normandy.
- 1520Sten Sture the Younger, the Regent of Sweden, is mortally wounded at the Battle of Bogesund.
- 1788The second group of ships of the First Fleet arrive at Botany Bay.
- 1795The Batavian Republic is proclaimed in the Netherlands, bringing to an end the Republic of the Seven United Netherlands.
- 1839The British East India Company captures Aden.
- 1945World War II: Soviet forces liberate the Łódź Ghetto. Of more than 200,000 inhabitants in 1940, less than 900 had survived the Nazi occupation.
- 1949Cuba recognizes Israel.
- 1953Almost 72% of all television sets in the United States are tuned into I Love Lucy to watch Lucy give birth.
- 1975An earthquake strikes Himachal Pradesh, India
- 1991Gulf War: Iraq fires a second Scud missile into Israel, causing 15 injuries.
View the complete list of January 19 historical events.
Curious about this Ocean Blue Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 19, and 1918 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joseph Campanella, Bernard Fanning, Yvonne Strahovski, Sophie Cadieux, Angela Bettis, Danny Bhoy, Mike Rowe, Kasia Kowalska, Lorrie Morgan, Cliff Osmond.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 19 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 19, 1918.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th January 1918 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 15, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +132. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 3, 1914. Your score is -129. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,366 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,559 times in the year 1918. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 19, 1918. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 19th day of 1918
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 3rd Saturday of 1918
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 246 days
- Age on next birthday: 104 years old
- Days since birth: 37,740 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,580 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.44 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,278
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 27, 1949
- Age in dog years: 483 dog years old using a Dalmatian breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 15, 1941 (+132)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 3, 1914 (-129)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,366 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,559 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.I.MCMXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1965 – Kevin Williamson, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; October 22, 1929 – Dory Previn, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2012); November 6, 1976 – Jodi Martin, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,878