Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of January 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 19, 1950 was a Thursday and it was the 19th day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 157 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,045 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 8,348 days or 23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 848 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 27, 1981.
If a dog named Brin - a Great Dane breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 361 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Brin will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Brin will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Hans Hotter
- 1932Richard Lester
- 1935Soumitra Chatterjee
- 1951Martha Davis
- 1972Ron Killings
- 1981Bitsie Tulloch
- 1982Angela Chang
- 1988Yusuke Yamamoto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 19.
- 1798Auguste Comte, French economist, sociologist, and philosopher (d. 1857)
- 1907Briggs Cunningham, American race car driver, sailor, and businessman (d. 2003)
- 1922Guy Madison, American actor and producer (d. 1996)
- 1954Cindy Sherman, American photographer and director
- 1957Kenneth McClintock, English-Puerto Rican politician, 22nd Secretary of State of Puerto Rico
- 1958Thomas Kinkade, American painter (d. 2012)
- 1962Chris Sabo, American baseball player and coach
- 1966Sylvain Côté, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1981Dimosthenis Manousakis, Greek footballer
- 1984Thomas Vanek, Austrian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1764John Wilkes is expelled from the British House of Commons for seditious libel.
- 1795The Batavian Republic is proclaimed in the Netherlands, bringing to an end the Republic of the Seven United Netherlands.
- 1829Johann Wolfgang von Goethe’s Faust: The First Part of the Tragedy receives its premiere performance.
- 1899Anglo-Egyptian Sudan is formed.
- 1915Georges Claude patents the neon discharge tube for use in advertising.
- 1960Japan and the United States sign the US–Japan Mutual Security Treaty
- 1969Student Jan Palach dies after setting himself on fire three days earlier in Prague’s Wenceslas Square to protest about the invasion of Czechoslovakia by the Soviet Union in 1968. His funeral turns into another major protest.
- 1975An earthquake strikes Himachal Pradesh, India
- 1977President Gerald Ford pardons Iva Toguri D'Aquino (a.k.a. “Tokyo Rose”).
- 1983The Apple Lisa, the first commercial personal computer from Apple Inc. to have a graphical user interface and a computer mouse, is announced.
View the complete list of historical events for January 19.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 19 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dudley Sutton, Cameron Ocasio, Charley Boorman, Luísa Todi, Brenda Strong, Robert Morris, Brian Rix, Baron Rix, Jon Bauman, Nathan Sykes, Kim Soo-hyun.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 19 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 19, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 20, 1962 – Stephen Sommers, American director, producer, and screenwriter; November 4, 1986 – Alexz Johnson, Canadian singer-songwriter, producer, and actress; December 23, 1961 – Lorna Tolentino, Filipino actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,263