Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of January 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 19, 1950 was a Thursday and it was the 19th day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 215 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,987 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 846 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Cormac - a Finnish Spitz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 326 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cormac will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Cormac will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Hans Hotter
- 1943Larry Clark
- 1947Elena Nathanael
- 1954Katharina Thalbach
- 1959Jeff Pilson
- 1961William Ragsdale
- 1963Caron Wheeler
- 1974Frank Caliendo
- 1981Bitsie Tulloch
- 1982Jodie Sweetin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 19.
- 1752James Morris III, American soldier (d. 1820)
- 1921Patricia Highsmith, American novelist and screenwriter (d. 1995)
- 1948Frank McKenna, Canadian politician and diplomat, 27th Premier of New Brunswick
- 1951Martha Davis, American singer of The Motels
- 1953Desi Arnaz, Jr., American actor and singer
- 1954Katharina Thalbach, German actress and director
- 1972Joana Benedek, Romanian-Mexican model and actress
- 1984Fabio Catacchini, Italian footballer
- 1984Karun Chandhok, Indian race car driver
- 1985Rika Ishikawa, Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 379Emperor Gratian elevates Flavius Theodosius at Sirmium to Augustus, and gives him power over all the eastern provinces of the Roman Empire.
- 639Clovis II, king of Neustria and Burgundy, is crowned.
- 649Conquest of Kucha: The forces of Kucha surrender after a forty-day siege led by Tang dynasty general Ashina She'er, establishing Tang control over the northern Tarim Basin in Xinjiang.
- 1607San Agustin Church in Manila is officially completed; it is the oldest church still standing in the Philippines.
- 1861American Civil War: Georgia joins South Carolina, Florida, Mississippi, and Alabama in seceding from the United States.
- 1899Anglo-Egyptian Sudan is formed.
- 1915World War I: German zeppelins bomb the towns of Great Yarmouth and King’s Lynn in the United Kingdom killing more than 20, in the first major aerial bombardment of a civilian target.
- 1983Nazi war criminal Klaus Barbie is arrested in Bolivia.
- 1986The first IBM PC computer virus is released into the wild. A boot sector virus dubbed (c)Brain, it was created by the Farooq Alvi Brothers in Lahore, Pakistan, reportedly to deter piracy of the software they had written.
- 1996The barge North Cape oil spill occurs as an engine fire forces the tugboat Scandia ashore on Moonstone Beach in South Kingstown, Rhode Island.
View the complete list of historical events for January 19.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 19 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jaya Bachchan, Sylvie Léonard, Robert Dhéry, James Wan, Marty Kristian, Grégory Fitoussi, Jessica Biel, Martin Garrix, Dave Bautista, Steve McQueen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 19 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 19, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 6, 1974 – Érica García, Argentinian-American singer-songwriter and actress (Fool's Gold); December 28, 1981 – Narsha, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (Brown Eyed Girls); January 10, 1986 – Saleisha Stowers, American model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,183