Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of January 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 19, 1969 was a Sunday and it was the 19th day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 38 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,859 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 605 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Malp Windy - a German Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 236 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Malp Windy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Malp Windy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Alexander Woollcott
- 1905Stanley Hawes
- 1909Hans Hotter
- 1926Fritz Weaver
- 1935Soumitra Chatterjee
- 1943Larry Clark
- 1966Lena Philipsson
- 1988Yusuke Yamamoto
- 1993Gus Lewis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 19.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 19.
- 1909Hans Hotter, German opera singer (d. 2003)
- 1914Bob Gerard, English race car driver (d. 1990)
- 1947Paula Deen, American chef and author
- 1954Cindy Sherman, American photographer and director
- 1954Clifford Tabin, American geneticist and academic
- 1964Ricardo Arjona, Guatemalan singer-songwriter and basketball player
- 1970Udo Suzuki, Japanese comedian and singer
- 1972Ron Killings, American wrestler and rapper
- 1985Rika Ishikawa, Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume)
- 1986Moussa Sow, Senegalese footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 19.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1419Hundred Years’ War: Rouen surrenders to Henry V of England, completing his reconquest of Normandy.
- 1607San Agustin Church in Manila is officially completed; it is the oldest church still standing in the Philippines.
- 1764John Wilkes is expelled from the British House of Commons for seditious libel.
- 1806The United Kingdom occupies the Cape of Good Hope.
- 1829Johann Wolfgang von Goethe’s Faust: The First Part of the Tragedy receives its premiere performance.
- 1853Giuseppe Verdi’s opera Il trovatore receives its premiere performance in Rome.
- 1883The first electric lighting system employing overhead wires, built by Thomas Edison, begins service at Roselle, New Jersey.
- 1945World War II: Soviet forces liberate the Łódź Ghetto. Of more than 200,000 inhabitants in 1940, less than 900 had survived the Nazi occupation.
- 1953Almost 72% of all television sets in the United States are tuned into I Love Lucy to watch Lucy give birth.
- 1986The first IBM PC computer virus is released into the wild. A boot sector virus dubbed (c)Brain, it was created by the Farooq Alvi Brothers in Lahore, Pakistan, reportedly to deter piracy of the software they had written.
View the complete list of historical events for January 19.
Curious about this Watermelon? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 19 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Terence Hill, Anne Crawford, Madge Bellamy, Glynn Edwards, Kenji Utsumi, Jack Weston, Reina Triendl, C. C. H. Pounder, Erika Eleniak, Yuval Semo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 19 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 19, 1969.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Heard It Through the Grapevine by Marvin Gaye as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 25, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 11, 1910 – Noel Rosa, Brazilian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1937); December 1, 1975 – Isaiah "Ikey" Owens, American keyboard player and producer (The Mars Volta, De Facto, and Free Moral Agents) (d. 2014); October 28, 1940 – Susan Harris, American screenwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,298