Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of January 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 19, 1972 was a Wednesday and it was the 19th day of the year 1972. It was the 3rd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 183 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,349 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,783 days or 15.83 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 588 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 27, 2003.
If a dog named Archie E. - a Giant Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 262 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Archie E. will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Archie E. will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Alexander Woollcott
- 1909Hans Hotter
- 1947Elena Nathanael
- 1949Arend Langenberg
- 1964Ricardo Arjona
- 1974Frank Caliendo
- 1981Bitsie Tulloch
- 1983Hikaru Utada
- 1986Loren Galler-Rabinowitz
- 1992Logan Lerman
View the complete list of January 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 19.
- 1409René of Anjou (d. 1480)
- 1736James Watt, British chemist and engineer (d. 1819)
- 1893Magda Tagliaferro, Brazilian pianist and educator (d. 1986)
- 1936Ziaur Rahman, Bangladeshi general and politician, 7th President of Bangladesh (d. 1981)
- 1937Appadurai Muttulingam, Sri Lankan accountant and author
- 1946Julian Barnes, English novelist, short story writer, essayist, and memoirist
- 1971Shawn Wayans, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1972Elena Kaliská, Slovak canoe racer
- 1974Frank Caliendo, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1975Natalie Cook, Australian beach volleyball player
View the complete list of January 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 649Conquest of Kucha: The forces of Kucha surrender after a forty-day siege led by Tang dynasty general Ashina She'er, establishing Tang control over the northern Tarim Basin in Xinjiang.
- 1607San Agustin Church in Manila is officially completed; it is the oldest church still standing in the Philippines.
- 1764John Wilkes is expelled from the British House of Commons for seditious libel.
- 1806The United Kingdom occupies the Cape of Good Hope.
- 1812Peninsular War: After a ten-day siege, Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington, orders British soldiers of the Light and third divisions to storm Ciudad Rodrigo.
- 1945World War II: Soviet forces liberate the Łódź Ghetto. Of more than 200,000 inhabitants in 1940, less than 900 had survived the Nazi occupation.
- 1953Almost 72% of all television sets in the United States are tuned into I Love Lucy to watch Lucy give birth.
- 1977President Gerald Ford pardons Iva Toguri D'Aquino (a.k.a. “Tokyo Rose”).
- 1981Iran hostage crisis: United States and Iranian officials sign an agreement to release 52 American hostages after 14 months of captivity.
- 1997Yasser Arafat returns to Hebron after more than 30 years and joins celebrations over the handover of the last Israeli-controlled West Bank city.
View the complete list of January 19 historical events.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 19, and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julian Glover, Peter Jones, R. B. Greaves, Robin Renucci, Stephen Malkmus, Bill Burrud, Diane Baker, Hank Ballard, Victor Vazquez, Pavel Landovský.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 19 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 19, 1972.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th January 1972 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 19, 1974. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +130. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 11, 1953. Your incompatibility score is -184. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,866,568,653. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was American Pie by Don McLean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 22, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 925. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,907,602 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1972. The estimated number of babies born on 19th January 1972 is 333,081. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,604 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 71,405 times in the year 1972. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 19, 1972. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 19th day of 1972
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 3rd Wednesday of 1972
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 183 days
- Age on next birthday: 48 years old
- Days since birth: 17,349 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,783 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.83 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 588
- Next full moon: August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 27, 2003
- Age in dog years: 262 dog years old using a Giant Schnauzer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: January 19, 1974 (+130)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 11, 1953 (-184)
- 1972 world population: 3,866,568,653
- Number one song: American Pie by Don McLean (January 22, 1972)
- Babies born in 1972: 121,907,602
- Babies born in 1972 every day: 333,081
- Babies born in 1972 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,604 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 71,405 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 1967 – Kazumi Totaka, Japanese voice actor and composer; August 8, 1956 – Cecilia Roth, Argentinian actress; September 12, 1974 – Jennifer Nettles, American singer-songwriter (Sugarland).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,075