Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of January 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 19, 1972 was a Wednesday and it was the 19th day of the year 1972. It was the 3rd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 330 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,202 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,734 days or 15.70 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 583 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 27, 2003.
If a dog named Jeda - a Glen of Imaal Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 208 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jeda will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jeda will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Willie "Big Eyes" Smith
- 1942Michael Crawford
- 1946Dolly Parton
- 1963Yutaka Matsushige
- 1971Shawn Wayans
- 1977Benjamin Ayres
- 1985Rika Ishikawa
- 1988Yusuke Yamamoto
- 1992Mac Miller
View the complete list of January 19 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 19.
- 1813Henry Bessemer, English engineer and businessman (d. 1898)
- 1874Hitachiyama Taniemon, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 19th Yokozuna (d. 1922)
- 1908Aleksandr Gennadievich Kurosh, Russian mathematician and theorist (d. 1971)
- 1924Nicholas Colasanto, American actor and director (d. 1985)
- 1946Dolly Parton, American singer-songwriter, actress, businesswoman, entrepreneur and philanthropist
- 1958Thomas Kinkade, American painter (d. 2012)
- 1963John Bercow, English politician, Speaker of the House of Commons
- 1966Lena Philipsson, Swedish singer-songwriter
- 1979Svetlana Khorkina, Russian gymnast and sportscaster
- 1984Karun Chandhok, Indian race car driver
View the complete list of January 19 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 639Clovis II, king of Neustria and Burgundy, is crowned.
- 1829Johann Wolfgang von Goethe’s Faust: The First Part of the Tragedy receives its premiere performance.
- 1883The first electric lighting system employing overhead wires, built by Thomas Edison, begins service at Roselle, New Jersey.
- 1915Georges Claude patents the neon discharge tube for use in advertising.
- 1915World War I: German zeppelins bomb the towns of Great Yarmouth and King’s Lynn in the United Kingdom killing more than 20, in the first major aerial bombardment of a civilian target.
- 1941World War II: The Greek Triton (Y-5) sinks the Italian submarine Neghelli in Otranto.
- 1946General Douglas MacArthur establishes the International Military Tribunal for the Far East in Tokyo to try Japanese war criminals.
- 1960Japan and the United States sign the US–Japan Mutual Security Treaty
- 1975An earthquake strikes Himachal Pradesh, India
- 1978The last Volkswagen Beetle made in Germany leaves VW’s plant in Emden. Beetle production in Latin America continues until 2003.
View the complete list of January 19 historical events.
Curious about this Crushed Pineapple Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 19, and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Tripe, Stephen Stucker, Erik Per Sullivan, John Young, Tamara Wilcox, Les Claypool, Blossom Dearie, Nedra Talley, Gerry Anderson, Dexter Roberts.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 19 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 19, 1972.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th January 1972 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 19, 1974. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +130. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 11, 1953. Your incompatibility score is -184. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,866,568,653. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was American Pie by Don McLean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 22, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 925. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,907,602 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1972. The estimated number of babies born on 19th January 1972 is 333,081. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,604 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 71,405 times in the year 1972. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 19, 1972. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 19th day of 1972
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 3rd Wednesday of 1972
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 330 days
- Age on next birthday: 48 years old
- Days since birth: 17,202 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,734 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.70 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 583
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 27, 2003
- Age in dog years: 208 dog years old using a Glen of Imaal Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: January 19, 1974 (+130)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 11, 1953 (-184)
- 1972 world population: 3,866,568,653
- Number one song: American Pie by Don McLean (January 22, 1972)
- Babies born in 1972: 121,907,602
- Babies born in 1972 every day: 333,081
- Babies born in 1972 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,604 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 71,405 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 4, 1978 – Danny Salomon, American actor; September 27, 1951 – David Starobin, American guitarist, producer, and director; April 15, 1987 – Samira Wiley, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,787