Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of January 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 19, 1986 was a Sunday and it was the 19th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 240 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,448 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 388 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Hans Hotter
- 1937Giovanna Marini
- 1943Larry Clark
- 1949Robert Palmer
- 1953Desi Arnaz, Jr.
- 1954Katharina Thalbach
- 1972Drea de Matteo
- 1972Ron Killings
- 1992Mac Miller
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 19.
- 1721Jean-Philippe Baratier, German scholar and author (d. 1740)
- 1807Robert E. Lee, American general and academic (d. 1870)
- 1942Michael Crawford, English actor and singer
- 1973Antero Manninen, Finnish cellist (Apocalyptica)
- 1977Nicole, Chilean singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1981Lucho González, Argentinian footballer
- 1984Karun Chandhok, Indian race car driver
- 1984Thomas Vanek, Austrian ice hockey player
- 1986Moussa Sow, Senegalese footballer
- 1994Matthias Ginter, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 649Conquest of Kucha: The forces of Kucha surrender after a forty-day siege led by Tang dynasty general Ashina She'er, establishing Tang control over the northern Tarim Basin in Xinjiang.
- 1915Georges Claude patents the neon discharge tube for use in advertising.
- 1920The United States Senate votes against joining the League of Nations.
- 1949Cuba recognizes Israel.
- 1953Almost 72% of all television sets in the United States are tuned into I Love Lucy to watch Lucy give birth.
- 1974China gain control over all the Paracel Islands after a military engagement between the naval forces of the People’s Republic of China and Republic of Vietnam (South Vietnam)
- 1983The Apple Lisa, the first commercial personal computer from Apple Inc. to have a graphical user interface and a computer mouse, is announced.
- 1993Czech Republic and Slovakia join the United Nations.
- 1996The barge North Cape oil spill occurs as an engine fire forces the tugboat Scandia ashore on Moonstone Beach in South Kingstown, Rhode Island.
- 1999British Aerospace agrees to acquire the defence subsidiary of the General Electric Company plc, forming BAE Systems in November 1999.
View the complete list of historical events for January 19.
Curious about this Rare Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 19 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Morey Amsterdam, Austin Pendleton, Emi Hashino, Trace Cyrus, Beckii Cruel, Tara Conner, Laura Kightlinger, Sebastian Gacki, Megan Reinking, Yoon Eun-hye.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 19 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 19, 1986.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s What Friends Are For by Dionne and Friends as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 25, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1960 – Mark Burnett, English-American screenwriter and producer; January 12, 1951 – Kirstie Alley, American actress and producer; April 8, 1990 – Kim Jonghyun, South Korean singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (Shinee and SM the Ballad).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 933