Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of January 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 19, 1986 was a Sunday and it was the 19th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 91 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,597 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 393 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Guy Madison
- 1923Jean Stapleton
- 1924Nicholas Colasanto
- 1937Giovanna Marini
- 1946Dolly Parton
- 1961William Ragsdale
- 1970Udo Suzuki
- 1972Joana Benedek
- 1982Jodie Sweetin
- 1985Rika Ishikawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 19.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 19.
- 1893Magda Tagliaferro, Brazilian pianist and educator (d. 1986)
- 1912Leonid Kantorovich, Russian mathematician and economist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1986)
- 1920Bernard Dunstan, English painter and educator
- 1941Pat Patterson, Canadian wrestler, trainer, and referee
- 1950Sébastien Dhavernas, Canadian actor
- 1963John Bercow, English politician, Speaker of the House of Commons
- 1972Elena Kaliská, Slovak canoe racer
- 1975Natalie Cook, Australian beach volleyball player
- 1984Thomas Vanek, Austrian ice hockey player
- 1992Logan Lerman, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 19.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1661Thomas Venner is hanged, drawn and quartered in London.
- 1788The second group of ships of the First Fleet arrive at Botany Bay.
- 1853Giuseppe Verdi’s opera Il trovatore receives its premiere performance in Rome.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Mill Springs – The Confederacy suffers its first significant defeat in the conflict.
- 1915World War I: German zeppelins bomb the towns of Great Yarmouth and King’s Lynn in the United Kingdom killing more than 20, in the first major aerial bombardment of a civilian target.
- 1949Cuba recognizes Israel.
- 1975An earthquake strikes Himachal Pradesh, India
- 1977Snow falls in Miami. This is the only time in the history of the city that snow has fallen. It also fell in The Bahamas.
- 1981Iran hostage crisis: United States and Iranian officials sign an agreement to release 52 American hostages after 14 months of captivity.
- 2014A bomb attack on an army convoy in the city of Bannu kills at least 26 soldiers and injures 38 others.
View the complete list of historical events for January 19.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 19 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jocie Kwok, Constantinos Christoforou, Hyomin, Laila Boonyasak, Frank Fay, Jennifer Lynch, Mark "Jacko" Jackson, Jyothika, James Williamson, Tadayoshi Okura.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 19 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 19, 1986.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s What Friends Are For by Dionne and Friends as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 25, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 25, 1993 – Barney Clark, English actor; November 12, 1986 – Evan Yo, Taiwanese singer-songwriter; March 2, 1969 – Ben Oxenbould, Australian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,134