Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of January 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 20, 1950 was a Friday and it was the 20th day of the year 1950. It was the 3rd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 305 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,262 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,421 days or 23.05 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 855 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 28, 1981.
If a dog named Mumu - a Icelandic Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 330 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mumu will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mumu will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1867Yvette Guilbert
- 1923Slim Whitman
- 1958Lorenzo Lamas
- 1965Heather Small
- 1965John Michael Montgomery
- 1966Rainn Wilson
- 1966Stacey Dash
- 1978Joy Giovanni
- 1981Daniel Cudmore
- 1983Mari Yaguchi
View the complete list of January 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 20.
- 1664Giovanni Vincenzo Gravina, Italian lawyer and jurist (d. 1718)
- 1899Clarice Cliff, English potter (d. 1972)
- 1922Ray Anthony, American trumpet player, composer, bandleader, and actor
- 1934Horst Mahseli, Polish footballer (d. 1999)
- 1937Dorothy Provine, American singer, dancer, and actress (d. 2010)
- 1948Nancy Kress, American author and academic
- 1948Natan Sharansky, Ukrainian-Israeli physicist and politician; Deputy Prime Minister of Israel
- 1965Colin Calderwood, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1970Skeet Ulrich, American actor
- 1985Marina Inoue, Japanese voice actress and singer
View the complete list of January 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1265The first English parliament to include not only Lords but also representatives of the major towns holds its first meeting in the Palace of Westminster, now commonly known as the “Houses of Parliament”.
- 1356Edward Balliol abdicates as King of Scotland.
- 1788The third and main part of First Fleet arrives at Botany Bay. Arthur Phillip decides that Botany Bay is unsuitable for the location of a penal colony, and decides to move to Port Jackson.
- 1841Hong Kong Island is occupied by the British.
- 1877Last day of the Constantinople Conference which resulted in agreement for political reforms in the Balkans.
- 1936Edward VIII becomes King of the United Kingdom.
- 1972Pakistan launched its Nuclear weapons program few weeks after its defeat in Bangladesh Liberation War and Indo-Pakistani War of 1971.
- 1986In the United States, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day is celebrated as a federal holiday for the first time.
- 1987Church of England envoy Terry Waite is kidnapped in Lebanon.
- 1992Air Inter Flight 148, an Airbus A320-111, crashes into a mountain near Strasbourg, France killing 87 of the 96 people on board. A design flaw in the computer mode selection system resulted in the crew selecting the wrong rate of descent.
View the complete list of January 20 historical events.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 20, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Megan Fahlenbock, Roy Buchanan, Eli Kim, Kim Hyung-jun, Lefty Frizzell, Padma Lakshmi, Elyse Sewell, Wayne Wang, Haruna Kawaguchi, Yūji Kishi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 20 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 20, 1950.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th January 1950 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 8, 1971. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +161. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 26, 1954. Your incompatibility score is -119. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 20th January 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 20, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 20th day of 1950
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 3rd Friday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 305 days
- Age on next birthday: 70 years old
- Days since birth: 25,262 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,421 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.05 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 855
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 28, 1981
- Age in dog years: 330 dog years old using a Icelandic Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: October 8, 1971 (+161)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 26, 1954 (-119)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 25, 1959 – Clarissa Burt, American model and actress; April 30, 1954 – Thom Bray, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; January 23, 1981 – Sarai, American rapper and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,858