Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of January 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
January 20, 1971 was a Wednesday and it was the 20th day of the year 1971. It was the 3rd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 364 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,264 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,088 days or 16.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 618 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 28, 2002.
If a dog named Whiskie - a Canaan Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 245 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Whiskie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Whiskie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896George Burns
- 1902Leon Ames
- 1934Tom Baker
- 1938William Berger
- 1941Pierre Lalonde
- 1943Rick Evans
- 1945Eric Stewart
- 1954Ken Page
- 1970Skeet Ulrich
- 1981Crystal Lowe
View the complete list of January 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 20.
- 1435Ashikaga Yoshimasa, Japanese shogun (d. 1490)
- 1716Charles III of Spain (d. 1788)
- 1798Anson Jones, American physician and politician, 5th President of the Republic of Texas (d. 1858)
- 1876Josef Hofmann, Polish-American pianist and composer (d. 1967)
- 1889Allan Haines Loughead, American engineer and businessman; founded the Alco Hydro-Aeroplane Company (d. 1969)
- 1922Graham Stark, English actor and director (d. 2013)
- 1931Hachidai Nakamura, Japanese pianist and composer (d. 1992)
- 1964Kazushige Nojima, Japanese screenwriter and songwriter
- 1969Patrick K. Kroupa, American computer hacker and activist; co-founded MindVox
- 1992Jorge Zárate, Mexican footballer
View the complete list of January 20 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OOPWXEMIO? Check your answers here: Word scramble OOPWXEMIO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1356Edward Balliol abdicates as King of Scotland.
- 1567Battle of Rio de Janeiro: Portuguese forces under the command of Estácio de Sá definitively drive the French out of Rio de Janeiro.
- 1839In the Battle of Yungay, Chile defeats an alliance between Peru and Bolivia.
- 1841Hong Kong Island is occupied by the British.
- 1877Last day of the Constantinople Conference which resulted in agreement for political reforms in the Balkans.
- 1920The American Civil Liberties Union is founded.
- 1954In the United States, the National Negro Network is established with 40 charter member radio stations.
- 1960Hendrik Verwoerd announces a plebiscite on whether South Africa should become a Republic.
- 1987Church of England envoy Terry Waite is kidnapped in Lebanon.
- 2006Witnesses report seeing a bottlenose whale swimming in the River Thames, the first time the species had been seen in the Thames since records began in 1913.
View the complete list of January 20 historical events.
Curious about this Pistachio? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 20, and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jean-Pierre Melville, Michael Elphick, Roch Voisine, Jason Molina, David Conrad, Kelly Clarkson, Marguerite Nichols, Kyle Eastwood, Manjari Phadnis, Nancy Littlefield.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 20 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 20, 1971.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is January 20. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Capricorn, sometimes an Aquarius, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th January 1971 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 18, 1997. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 24, 1955. Your score is -118. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,790,326,948. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Knock Three Times by Dawn as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 23, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,818,445 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1971. The estimated number of babies born on 20th January 1971 is 333,749. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,784 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 77,591 times in the year 1971. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 20, 1971. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 20th day of 1971
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 3rd Wednesday of 1971
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 364 days
- Age on next birthday: 51 years old
- Days since birth: 18,264 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,088 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 618
- Next full moon: January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 28, 2002
- Age in dog years: 245 dog years old using a Canaan Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: January 18, 1997 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 24, 1955 (-118)
- 1971 world population: 3,790,326,948
- Number one song: Knock Three Times by Dawn (January 23, 1971)
- Babies born in 1971: 121,818,445
- Babies born in 1971 every day: 333,749
- Babies born in 1971 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,784 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 77,591 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.I.MCMLXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 24, 1985 – Yuki Ito, Japanese actor and musician; July 23, 1987 – Arthur Napiontek, American actor; April 4, 1972 – Lisa Ray, Canadian model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,119