Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of January 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
January 20, 1974 was a Sunday and it was the 20th day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 122 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,314 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 5,438 days or 15 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 552 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 28, 2005.
If a dog named Saela - a Whippet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 218 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Saela will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Saela will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Graham Stark
- 1944Farhad Mehrad
- 1954Ken Page
- 1965Heather Small
- 1966Stacey Dash
- 1968Melissa Rivers
- 1970Kerri Kenney-Silver
- 1980Kim Jeong-hoon
- 1986Kevin Parker
View the complete list of January 20 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 20.
- 1902Kevin Barry, Irish republican rebel (d. 1920)
- 1907Paula Wessely, Austrian actress and producer (d. 2000)
- 1931David Lee, American physicist and academic; Nobel Prize laureate
- 1939Paul Coverdell, American politician (d. 2000)
- 1954Ken Page, American actor and singer
- 1955McKeeva Bush, Caymanian politician, Premier of the Cayman Islands
- 1964Aquilino Pimentel III, Filipino lawyer and politician
- 1971Wakanohana Masaru, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 66th Yokozuna
- 1980Matthew Tuck, Welsh singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1989Washington Santana da Silva, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of January 20 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 649King Chindasuinth, at the urging of bishop Braulio of Zaragoza, crowns his son Recceswinth as co-ruler of the Visigothic Kingdom.
- 1567Battle of Rio de Janeiro: Portuguese forces under the command of Estácio de Sá definitively drive the French out of Rio de Janeiro.
- 1839In the Battle of Yungay, Chile defeats an alliance between Peru and Bolivia.
- 1920The American Civil Liberties Union is founded.
- 1936Edward VIII becomes King of the United Kingdom.
- 1954In the United States, the National Negro Network is established with 40 charter member radio stations.
- 1960Hendrik Verwoerd announces a plebiscite on whether South Africa should become a Republic.
- 1992Air Inter Flight 148, an Airbus A320-111, crashes into a mountain near Strasbourg, France killing 87 of the 96 people on board. A design flaw in the computer mode selection system resulted in the crew selecting the wrong rate of descent.
- 1999The China News Service announces new government restrictions on Internet use, aimed especially at Internet cafés.
- 2007A three-man team, using only skis and kites, completes a 1093 mi trek to reach the southern pole of inaccessibility for the first time since 1958 and for the first time ever without mechanical assistance.
View the complete list of January 20 historical events.
Curious about this Pistachio? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 20 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Megumi Ishii, Carol Raye, Kanako Kondō, Jimmy Perry, Jay Reatard, Rob Dickinson, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Nathaniel Buzolic, Marissa Jaret Winokur, Jeff Corey.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 20 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 20, 1974.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 4, 1971. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +234. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 27, 1955. Your incompatibility score is -170. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You’re Sixteen by Ringo Starr as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 26, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1972 – Elizabeth Cook, American singer and guitarist; October 13, 1941 – Paul Simon, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Simon & Garfunkel); November 24, 1962 – John Squire, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Stone Roses and The Seahorses).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,515