Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 1924 was a Tuesday and it was the 22nd day of the year 1924. It was the 4th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 247 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,817 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,606 days or 31.77 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,180 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 30, 1955.
If a dog named Jindori - a Finnish Spitz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 447 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jindori will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Jindori will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Joe Gladwin
- 1934Bill Bixby
- 1934Vijay Anand
- 1935Seymour Cassel
- 1946Malcolm McLaren
- 1952Ace Vergel
- 1955Keiko Takahashi
- 1960Michael Hutchence
- 1965DJ Jazzy Jeff
- 1977Matthew Newton
View the complete list of January 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 1882Theodore Kosloff, Russian-American actor, dancer, and choreographer (d. 1956)
- 1905Willy Hartner, German physicist, historian, and academic (d. 1981)
- 1919Diomedes Olivo, Dominican baseball player and scout (d. 1977)
- 1938Peter Beard, Australian photographer and author
- 1956John Wesley Shipp, American actor and director
- 1962Mizan Zainal Abidin of Terengganu, 17th Sultan of Terengganu
- 1964Nigel Benn, English-Australian boxer
- 1965Diane Lane, American actress
- 1981Willa Ford, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1987Ray Rice, American football player
View the complete list of January 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 613Eight-month-old Constantine is crowned as co-emperor (Caesar) by his father Heraclius at Constantinople.
- 1863The January Uprising breaks out in Poland, Lithuania and Belarus. The aim of the national movement is to regain Polish–Lithuanian–Ruthenian Commonwealth from occupation by Russia.
- 1877Arthur Tooth, an Anglican clergyman is taken into custody after being prosecuted for using ritualist practices.
- 1890The United Mine Workers of America is founded in Columbus, Ohio.
- 1906SS Valencia runs aground on rocks on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, killing more than 130.
- 1973A chartered Boeing 707 explodes in flames upon landing at Kano Airport, Nigeria, killing 176.
- 1973The crew of Apollo 17 addresses a joint session of Congress after the completion of the final Apollo moon landing mission.
- 1987Philippine security forces open fire on a crowd of 10,000–15,000 demonstrators at Malacañang Palace, Manila, killing 13.
- 1992Rebel forces occupy Zaire’s national radio station in Kinshasa and broadcast a demand for the government’s resignation.
- 2007At least 88 people are killed when two car bombs explode in the Bab Al-Sharqi market in central Baghdad, Iraq.
View the complete list of January 22 historical events.
Curious about this Green Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22, and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joana Benedek, RJ Rosales, Robert Tripe, Stephanie Pratt, Thomas Ian Griffith, Dorismar, Edward Pawley, Scott Wilson, Busy Philipps, Cathy Jones.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 22, 1924.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd January 1924 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 26, 1951. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +117. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 6, 1937. Your incompatibility score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 975. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,798 times in the year 1924. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 22, 1924. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 22nd day of 1924
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 4th Tuesday of 1924
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 247 days
- Age on next birthday: 96 years old
- Days since birth: 34,817 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,606 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.77 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,180
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 30, 1955
- Age in dog years: 447 dog years old using a Finnish Spitz breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: June 26, 1951 (+117)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 6, 1937 (-126)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,798 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 8, 1992 – Pamu Pamorada, Filipino actress; January 9, 1970 – Masashi Goda, Japanese actor; April 21, 1979 – James McAvoy, Scottish actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,825