Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 1924 was a Tuesday and it was the 22nd day of the year 1924. It was the 4th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 126 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,938 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,646 days or 31.89 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,184 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 30, 1955.
If a dog named Marli - a Bolognese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 400 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Marli will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Marli will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Joe Gladwin
- 1907Mary Dresselhuys
- 1940John Hurt
- 1943Marília Pêra
- 1949Mike Westhues
- 1952Ace Vergel
- 1954Chris Lemmon
- 1965Chintara Sukapatana
- 1981Beverley Mitchell
- 1993Tasuku Nagase
View the complete list of January 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 1690Nicolas Lancret, French painter (d. 1743)
- 1911Bruno Kreisky, Austrian politician, 22nd Chancellor of Austria (d. 1990)
- 1924Ortvin Sarapu, New Zealand chess player (d. 1999)
- 1926Aurèle Nicolet, Swiss flautist
- 1928Yoshihiko Amino, Japanese historian, author, and academic (d. 2004)
- 1935Seymour Cassel, American actor
- 1936Alan J. Heeger, American physicist and chemist; Nobel Prize laureate
- 1940Gillian Shephard, English educator and politician; Secretary of State for Education
- 1942Mimis Domazos, Greek footballer
- 1968Frank Leboeuf, French footballer, sportscaster, and actor
View the complete list of January 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Collin’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1863The January Uprising breaks out in Poland, Lithuania and Belarus. The aim of the national movement is to regain Polish–Lithuanian–Ruthenian Commonwealth from occupation by Russia.
- 1879Anglo-Zulu War: Battle of Isandlwana: Zulu troops decisively defeat British troops.
- 1919Act Zluky is signed, unifying the Ukrainian People’s Republic and the West Ukrainian National Republic.
- 1957Israel withdraws from the Sinai Peninsula.
- 1962The Organization of American States suspends Cuba’s membership.
- 1968Operation Igloo White, a US electronic surveillance system to stop communist infiltration into South Vietnam begins installation.
- 1987Philippine security forces open fire on a crowd of 10,000–15,000 demonstrators at Malacañang Palace, Manila, killing 13.
- 1991Gulf War: Three Scuds and one Patriot missile hit Ramat Gan in Israel, injuring 96 people. Three elderly people die of heart attacks.
- 1999Australian missionary Graham Staines and his two sons are burned alive by radical Hindus while sleeping in their car in Eastern India.
- 2006Evo Morales is inaugurated as President of Bolivia, becoming the country’s first indigenous president.
View the complete list of January 22 historical events.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22, and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hannelore Knuts, Loretta Young, Kourtney Kardashian, Marie-Chantal Toupin, k.d. lang, Mick Hucknall, Haifaa al-Mansour, Michael Cera, Carol Cleveland, Neda Ukraden.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 22, 1924.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd January 1924 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 26, 1951. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +117. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 6, 1937. Your incompatibility score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 975. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,798 times in the year 1924. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 22, 1924. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 22nd day of 1924
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 4th Tuesday of 1924
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 126 days
- Age on next birthday: 96 years old
- Days since birth: 34,938 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,646 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.89 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,184
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 30, 1955
- Age in dog years: 400 dog years old using a Bolognese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: June 26, 1951 (+117)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 6, 1937 (-126)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,798 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.I.MCMXXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1933 – Michael Caine, English actor and author; November 28, 1975 – Sunny Mabrey, American actress; December 29, 1965 – Dexter Holland, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Offspring).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,850