Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 1933 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 1933 was a Sunday and it was the 22nd day of the year 1933. It was the 4th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1933 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 306 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,470 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,490 days or 28.72 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,066 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 30, 1964.
If a dog named Chucchi - a Dandie Dinmont Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 364 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chucchi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Chucchi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Leslie Sarony
- 1900Ernst Busch
- 1907Mary Dresselhuys
- 1909Ann Sothern
- 1931Sam Cooke
- 1935Seymour Cassel
- 1948Northern Calloway
- 1952Ace Vergel
- 1956John Wesley Shipp
- 1981Beverley Mitchell
View the complete list of January 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 1654Richard Blackmore, English physician and poet (d. 1729)
- 1908Edythe Kirchmaier, American centenarian (d. 2015)
- 1938Peter Beard, Australian photographer and author
- 1954Chris Lemmon, American actor and author
- 1956Steve Riley, American drummer
- 1968Heath, Japanese singer-songwriter and bass player (X Japan)
- 1975Balthazar Getty, American actor and producer
- 1978Joseph Calleja, Maltese tenor
- 1981Ben Moody, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor
- 1985Mohamed Sissoko, Malian footballer
View the complete list of January 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1555The Ava Kingdom falls to the Taungoo Dynasty in what is now present-day Burma.
- 1879Anglo-Zulu War: Battle of Isandlwana: Zulu troops decisively defeat British troops.
- 1890The United Mine Workers of America is founded in Columbus, Ohio.
- 1906SS Valencia runs aground on rocks on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, killing more than 130.
- 1947KTLA, the first commercial television station west of the Mississippi River, begins operation in Hollywood.
- 1968Apollo 5 lifts off carrying the first Lunar module into space.
- 1973The Supreme Court of the United States delivers its decisions in Roe v. Wade and Doe v. Bolton, legalizing elective abortion in all fifty states.
- 1991Gulf War: Three Scuds and one Patriot missile hit Ramat Gan in Israel, injuring 96 people. Three elderly people die of heart attacks.
- 1995Israeli–Palestinian conflict: Beit Lid massacre: In central Israel, near Netanya, two suicide bombers from the Gaza Strip blow themselves up at a military transit point killing 19 Israelis.
- 2002Kmart becomes the largest retailer in United States history to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
View the complete list of January 22 historical events.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22, and 1933 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Clive Swift, Danny Pintauro, Ashley Edner, Maria Tănase, Joey D. Vieira, Sid Bernstein, Diana Rigg, Shawn Phelan, Wax Tailor, Michael Gross.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 22, 1933.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd January 1933 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +199. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 19, 1915. Your incompatibility score is -190. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,507 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 54,212 times in the year 1933. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 22, 1933. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 22nd day of 1933
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 4th Sunday of 1933
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 306 days
- Age on next birthday: 87 years old
- Days since birth: 31,470 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,490 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.72 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,066
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 30, 1964
- Age in dog years: 364 dog years old using a Dandie Dinmont Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (+199)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 19, 1915 (-190)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,507 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 54,212 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 12, 1971 – Loni Love, American comedian, actress, and talk show host; October 20, 1935 – Barrie Chase, American actress and dancer; February 2, 1954 – Hansi Hinterseer, Austrian skier, actor, and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,734