Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 1961 was a Sunday and it was the 22nd day of the year 1961. It was the 4th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 170 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,745 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,248 days or 19.84 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 737 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 30, 1992.
If a dog named Ambar - a Labrador Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 320 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ambar will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Ambar will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1875D. W. Griffith
- 1893Conrad Veidt
- 1948Northern Calloway
- 1949Mike Westhues
- 1952Ace Vergel
- 1956John Wesley Shipp
- 1965Diane Lane
- 1972Namrata Shirodkar
- 1981Beverley Mitchell
- 1984Raica Oliveira
View the complete list of January 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 1892Marcel Dassault, French businessman, founded Dassault Aviation (d. 1986)
- 1920Alf Ramsey, English footballer and manager (d. 1999)
- 1924J. J. Johnson, American trombonist and composer (d. 2001)
- 1932Berthold Grünfeld, Norwegian psychiatrist and academic (d. 2007)
- 1943Michael Spicer, Baron Spicer, English journalist and politician
- 1968Franka Dietzsch, German discus thrower
- 1972Katie Barberi, Mexican actress
- 1981Ben Moody, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor
- 1986Daniel Wayne Smith, son of model Anna Nicole Smith (d. 2006)
- 1987Astrid Jacobsen, Norwegian skier
View the complete list of January 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Julia’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1905Bloody Sunday in Saint Petersburg, beginning of the 1905 revolution.
- 1941World War II: British and Commonwealth troops capture Tobruk from Italian forces during Operation Compass.
- 1946In Iran, Qazi Muhammad declares the independent people’s Republic of Mahabad at Chahar Cheragh Square in the Kurdish city of Mahabad. He is the new president and Haji Baba Sheikh is the prime minister.
- 1959Knox Mine disaster: Water breaches the River Slope Mine near Pittston, Pennsylvania in Port Griffith; 12 miners are killed.
- 1962The Organization of American States suspends Cuba’s membership.
- 1969A gunman attempts to assassinate Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev.
- 1973The Supreme Court of the United States delivers its decisions in Roe v. Wade and Doe v. Bolton, legalizing elective abortion in all fifty states.
- 1973The crew of Apollo 17 addresses a joint session of Congress after the completion of the final Apollo moon landing mission.
- 1987Philippine security forces open fire on a crowd of 10,000–15,000 demonstrators at Malacañang Palace, Manila, killing 13.
- 2002Kmart becomes the largest retailer in United States history to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
View the complete list of January 22 historical events.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22, and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Thomas Wilson Brown, Francis X. Bushman, Tré Cool, Mick Molloy, Gabrielle Union, Michael T. Weiss, Gary Lewis, Matt Papa, Krister Axel, Seth Adkins.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 22, 1961.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd January 1961 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 3, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +99. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 29, 1955. Your score is -144. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,083,966,929. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wonderland by Night by Bert Kaempfert as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 23, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 109,557,830 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1961. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd January 1961 is 300,158. That’s equivalent to 208 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 47,676 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 86,922 times in the year 1961. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 22, 1961. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 22nd day of 1961
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 4th Sunday of 1961
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 170 days
- Age on next birthday: 60 years old
- Days since birth: 21,745 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,248 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.84 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 737
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 30, 1992
- Age in dog years: 320 dog years old using a Labrador Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: March 3, 1965 (+99)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 29, 1955 (-144)
- 1961 world population: 3,083,966,929
- Number one song: Wonderland by Night by Bert Kaempfert (January 23, 1961)
- Babies born in 1961: 109,557,830
- Babies born in 1961 every day: 300,158
- Babies born in 1961 every minute: 208
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 47,676 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 86,922 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.I.MCMLXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 4, 1941 – Martin Jarvis, English actor; December 14, 1981 – Amber Chia, Malaysian model and actress; August 8, 1932 – Mel Tillis, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Old Dogs).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,033