Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of January 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 23, 1939 was a Monday and it was the 23rd day of the year 1939. It was the 4th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 309 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,276 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,759 days or 26.72 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 991 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 1, 1970.
If a dog named Biggles - a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 340 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Biggles will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Biggles will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Jeanne Moreau
- 1933Chita Rivera
- 1954Edward Ka-Spel
- 1954Richard Finch
- 1962Richard Roxburgh
- 1974Sampsa Astala
- 1981Julia Jones
- 1985Doutzen Kroes
- 1986Yukie Kawamura
View the complete list of January 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 23.
- 1745William Jessop, English engineer, built the Cromford Canal (d. 1814)
- 1840Ernst Abbe, German physicist and engineer (d. 1905)
- 1896Charlotte, Grand Duchess of Luxembourg (d. 1985)
- 1920Walter Frederick Morrison, American businessman; invented the Frisbee (d. 2010)
- 1923Horace Ashenfelter, American runner
- 1935Robert Parris Moses, American educator and activist
- 1936Cécile Ousset, French pianist
- 1963Gail O'Grady, American actress
- 1974Richard T. Slone, English painter
- 1974Sampsa Astala, Finnish singer-songwriter and drummer
View the complete list of January 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 393Roman Emperor Theodosius I proclaims his eight-year-old son Honorius co-emperor.
- 1570James Stewart, 1st Earl of Moray, regent for the infant King James VI of Scotland, is assassinated by firearm, the first recorded instance of such.
- 1656Blaise Pascal publishes the first of his Lettres provinciales.
- 1945World War II: German admiral Karl Dönitz launches Operation Hannibal.
- 1960The bathyscaphe USS Trieste breaks a depth record by descending to 10911 m in the Pacific Ocean.
- 1973A volcanic eruption devastates Heimaey in the Vestmannaeyjar chain of islands off the south coast of Iceland.
- 1997Madeleine Albright becomes the first woman to serve as United States Secretary of State.
- 2002Reporter Daniel Pearl is kidnapped in Karachi, Pakistan and subsequently murdered.
- 2003Final communication between Earth and Pioneer 10.
- 2014A fire breaks out in a L'Isle Verte, Quebec elderly home, killing 28 people.
View the complete list of January 23 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 23, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ralph Brown, Andy Picheta, Corinna May, Manpei Takagi, Jaclyn Smith, Joseph Green, Frank Gifford, Neil Finn, Gil Scott-Heron, Thaao Penghlis.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 23 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 23, 1939.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd January 1939 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 5, 1951. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +114. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 4, 1957. Your incompatibility score is -112. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 23, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 23rd day of 1939
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 4th Monday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 309 days
- Age on next birthday: 81 years old
- Days since birth: 29,276 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,759 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.72 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 991
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 1, 1970
- Age in dog years: 340 dog years old using a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: January 5, 1951 (+114)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 4, 1957 (-112)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1954 – John Michael Talbot, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Mason Proffit); November 13, 1942 – John P. Hammond, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; September 23, 1981 – Natalie Horler, German singer (Cascada and Siria).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,792