Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of January 2009 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 23, 2009 was a Friday and it was the 23rd day of the year 2009. It was the 4th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2009 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 64 days left before your next birthday. You will be 11 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,953 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,318 days or 3.61 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 134 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 1, 2040.
If a dog named Whittey - a Alaskan Malamute breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 71 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Whittey will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Whittey will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Sonny Chiba
- 1942Abdur Razzak
- 1950Richard Dean Anderson
- 1951David Patrick Kelly
- 1954Edward Ka-Spel
- 1969Brendan Shanahan
- 1973Epi Quizon
- 1987Felicia Brandström
- 1989April Pearson
View the complete list of January 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 23.
- 1719John Landen, English mathematician and theorist (d. 1790)
- 1894Jyotirmoyee Devi, Indian author (d. 1988)
- 1903Jorge Eliécer Gaitán, Colombian lawyer and politician, 16th Minister of National Education of Colombia (d. 1948)
- 1907Dan Duryea, American actor and singer (d. 1968)
- 1916David Douglas Duncan, American photographer and journalist
- 1922Leon Golub, American painter (d. 2004)
- 1925Marty Paich, American pianist, composer, producer, and conductor (d. 1995)
- 1957Lou Schuler, American journalist and author
- 1966Oleg Sakirkin, Kazakhstani triple jumper (d. 2015)
- 1974Sampsa Astala, Finnish singer-songwriter and drummer
View the complete list of January 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Vera’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 393Roman Emperor Theodosius I proclaims his eight-year-old son Honorius co-emperor.
- 1579The Union of Utrecht forms a Protestant republic in the Netherlands.
- 1849Elizabeth Blackwell is awarded her M.D. by the Geneva Medical College of Geneva, New York, becoming the United States’ first female doctor.
- 1855The 1855 Wairarapa earthquake and tsunami leaves nine dead in New Zealand.
- 1855The first bridge over the Mississippi River opens in what is now Minneapolis, a crossing made today by the Hennepin Avenue Bridge.
- 1870In Montana, U.S. cavalrymen kill 173 Native Americans, mostly women and children, in what becomes known as the Marias Massacre.
- 1899The Malolos Constitution is inaugurated, establishing the First Philippine Republic.
- 1900Second Boer War: The Battle of Spion Kop between the forces of the South African Republic and the Orange Free State and British forces ends in a British defeat.
- 1945World War II: German admiral Karl Dönitz launches Operation Hannibal.
- 1973United States President Richard Nixon announces that a peace accord has been reached in Vietnam.
View the complete list of January 23 historical events.
Curious about this Green Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 23, and 2009 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eleonora Duse, Josh Lucas, Fikret Hakan, Barry Morse, Gregg Alexander, Tila Tequila, Jim Davis, Alessandro Nunziati, Chae Sang-woo, Joyce Howard.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 23 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 23, 2009.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd January 2009 is Carnation for friendship.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,788,214,394. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Just Dance by Lady Gaga featuring Colby O’Donis as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 24, 2009). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,275,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2009. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd January 2009 is 378,836. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Isabella. This name was given to 22,298 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 21,169 times in the year 2009. Any chance you are Isabella or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 23, 2009. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 23rd day of 2009
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 4th Friday of 2009
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 64 days
- Age on next birthday: 11 years old
- Days since birth: 3,953 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,318 days
- Years spent sleeping: 3.61 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 134
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 1, 2040
- Age in dog years: 71 dog years old using a Alaskan Malamute breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- 2009 world population: 6,788,214,394
- Number one song: Just Dance by Lady Gaga featuring Colby O’Donis (January 24, 2009)
- Babies born in 2009: 138,275,047
- Babies born in 2009 every day: 378,836
- Babies born in 2009 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Isabella – 22,298 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 21,169 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.I.MMIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 2, 1995 – Sterling Beaumon, American actor; April 28, 1953 – Kim Gordon, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Sonic Youth, Ciccone Youth, and Free Kitten); May 23, 1936 – Ingeborg Hallstein, German soprano and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,002