Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of January 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
January 25, 1985 was a Friday and it was the 25th day of the year 1985. It was the 4th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 126 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,657 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,219 days or 11.55 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 429 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 3, 2016.
If a dog named Gyoza - a Akita breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 198 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gyoza will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Gyoza will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Sleepy John Estes
- 1927Antônio Carlos Jobim
- 1929Elizabeth Allen
- 1953The Honky Tonk Man
- 1958Gary Tibbs
- 1961Willie Revillame
- 1971Ana Ortiz
- 1974Emily Haines
- 1975Dat Phan
- 1981Charlie Bewley
View the complete list of January 25 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 25.
- 1755Paolo Mascagni, Italian physician and anatomist (d. 1815)
- 1822Charles Reed Bishop, American businessman, philanthropist, and politician; founded Bishop Museum (d. 1915)
- 1841John Fisher, 1st Baron Fisher, Sri Lankan-English admiral (d. 1920)
- 1938Leiji Matsumoto, Japanese author, illustrator, and animator
- 1948Ros Kelly, Australian educator and politician; 1st Australian Minister for Defence Science and Personnel
- 1962Chris Chelios, American ice hockey player
- 1968Eric Orie, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1979Rodrigo Ribeiro, Brazilian race car driver
- 1987Maria Kirilenko, Russian tennis player
- 1990Lee Junho, South Korean singer (2PM)
View the complete list of January 25 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Dustin’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1858The Wedding March by Felix Mendelssohn is played at the marriage of Queen Victoria’s daughter, Victoria, and Friedrich of Prussia, and becomes a popular wedding recessional.
- 1915Alexander Graham Bell inaugurates U.S. transcontinental telephone service, speaking from New York to Thomas Watson in San Francisco.
- 1937The Guiding Light debuts on NBC radio from Chicago. In 1952 it moves to CBS television, where it remains until September 18, 2009.
- 1961In Washington, D.C., President John F. Kennedy delivers the first live presidential television news conference.
- 1969Brazilian Army captain Carlos Lamarca deserts in order to fight against the military dictatorship, taking with him ten machine guns and 63 rifles.
- 1971Charles Manson and three female “Family” members are found guilty of the 1969 Tate–LaBianca murders.
- 1979Pope John Paul II starts his first official papal visits outside Italy to The Bahamas, Dominican Republic and Mexico.
- 1981Jiang Qing, the widow of Mao Zedong, is sentenced to death.
- 2013At least 50 people are killed and 120 people are injured in a prison riot in Barquisimeto, Venezuela.
- 2015A clash in Mamasapano, Maguindanao in the Philippines killing 44 members of Special Action Force (SAF), at least 18 from Moro Islamic Liberation Front and five from Bangsamoro Islamic Freedom Fighters.
View the complete list of January 25 historical events.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 25, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ted McGinley, Ami Suzuki, Derek Luke, Karin Krog, Richard Jeni, Leslie Caron, Shingo Kawaguchi, Martha Hedman, Jodie Sweetin, Manuel Martínez Gutiérrez.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 25 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 25, 1985.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 25th January 1985 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 30, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +168. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 15, 1972. Your incompatibility score is -121. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Like a Virgin by Madonna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 26, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 25th January 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 25” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 25, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 25th day of 1985
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 4th Friday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 126 days
- Age on next birthday: 35 years old
- Days since birth: 12,657 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,219 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.55 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 429
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 3, 2016
- Age in dog years: 198 dog years old using a Akita breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: December 30, 1994 (+168)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 15, 1972 (-121)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: Like a Virgin by Madonna (January 26, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
- Roman numerals: XXV.I.MCMLXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 20, 1959 – Ole Hamre, Norwegian drummer, composer, and producer (Fliflet/Hamre); September 22, 1953 – Richard Fairbrass, English singer-songwriter (Right Said Fred); January 29, 1948 – Marc Singer, Canadian-American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,127