Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of January 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 27, 1952 was a Sunday and it was the 27th day of the year 1952. It was the 4th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 363 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,935 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,645 days or 23.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 878 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 5, 1983.
If a dog named Idik - a French Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 304 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Idik will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Idik will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Donna Reed
- 1924Sabu Dastagir
- 1930Bobby Bland
- 1946Nedra Talley
- 1947Björn Afzelius
- 1948Mikhail Baryshnikov
- 1961Dina Bonnevie
- 1968Mike Patton
- 1989Daisy Lowe
View the complete list of January 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 27.
- 1807David Strauss, German theologian and author (d. 1874)
- 1885Seison Maeda, Japanese painter (d. 1977)
- 1915Jules Archer, American historian and author (d. 2008)
- 1932Boris Shakhlin, Russian-Ukrainian gymnast (d. 2008)
- 1936Samuel C. C. Ting, American physicist and academic; Nobel Prize laureate
- 1939Julius Lester, American author and academic
- 1940Terry Harper, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1954Jōkō Ninomiya, Japanese-American martial artist
- 1969Cornelius, Japanese singer, guitarist, and producer (Flipper’s Guitar and Plastic Ono Band)
- 1981Tony Woodcock, New Zealand rugby player
View the complete list of January 27 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters VIPIPQEHZDE? Check your answers here: Word scramble VIPIPQEHZDE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 98Trajan succeeded his adoptive father Nerva as Roman emperor; under his rule the Roman Empire would reach its maximum extent.
- 661The Rashidun Caliphate ends with the death of Ali.
- 1142Song dynasty General Yue Fei is executed.
- 1593The Vatican opens the seven-year trial of scholar Giordano Bruno.
- 1606Gunpowder Plot: The trial of Guy Fawkes and other conspirators begins, ending with their execution on January 31.
- 1785The University of Georgia is founded, the first public university in the United States.
- 1944World War II: The 900-day Siege of Leningrad is lifted.
- 1951Nuclear testing at the Nevada Test Site begins with a one-kiloton bomb dropped on Frenchman Flat.
- 2006Western Union discontinues its Telegram and Commercial Messaging services.
- 2011Arab Spring: The Yemeni Revolution begins as over 16,000 protestors demonstrate in Sana'a.
View the complete list of January 27 historical events.
Curious about this Pomegranate Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 27, and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hibari Misora, Danny de Jong, Lucille La Verne, Duke Robillard, Bruce Timm, Lee Van Cleef, Christine Charbonneau, Prince, Ole Hamre, Karloff Lagarde.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 27 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 27, 1952.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th January 1952 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 2, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 4, 1931. Your score is -172. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,636,772,306. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 975. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,484,605 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1952. The estimated number of babies born on 27th January 1952 is 266,351. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 67,088 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,107 times in the year 1952. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 27, 1952. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 27th day of 1952
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 4th Sunday of 1952
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2025: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 363 days
- Age on next birthday: 72 years old
- Days since birth: 25,935 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,645 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 878
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 5, 1983
- Age in dog years: 304 dog years old using a French Bulldog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: December 2, 1971 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 4, 1931 (-172)
- 1952 world population: 2,636,772,306
- Babies born in 1952: 97,484,605
- Babies born in 1952 every day: 266,351
- Babies born in 1952 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 67,088 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,107 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.I.MCMLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 13, 1942 – Scatman John, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1999); August 30, 1977 – Elden Henson, American actor; December 20, 1961 – Mohammad Fouad, Egyptian singer-songwriter and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,913