Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of January 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 28, 1951 was a Sunday and it was the 28th day of the year 1951. It was the 4th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 54 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,244 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,748 days or 23.95 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 888 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 6, 1982.
If a dog named Claudius - a English Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 339 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Claudius will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Claudius will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Per Oscarsson
- 1936Alan Alda
- 1945Marthe Keller
- 1945Robert Wyatt
- 1965Lynda Boyd
- 1967Jan Lamb
- 1969Kathryn Morris
- 1975Hiroshi Kamiya
View the complete list of January 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 28.
- 1858Tannatt William Edgeworth David, Welsh-Australian geologist and explorer (d. 1934)
- 1864Charles Williams Nash, American businessman, founded Nash Motors (d. 1948)
- 1945John Perkins, American author and activist
- 1951Brian Bilbray, American politician
- 1952Richard Glatzer, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2015)
- 1953Colin Campbell, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1954Rick Warren, American pastor and author
- 1974Ramsey Nasr, Dutch author and poet
- 1976Miltiadis Sapanis, Greek footballer
- 1985J. Cole, German-American rapper and producer
View the complete list of January 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Reginald’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1724The Russian Academy of Sciences is founded in St. Petersburg by Peter the Great, and implemented by Senate decree. It is called the St. Petersburg Academy of Sciences until 1917.
- 1760Pownal, Vermont, is created by Benning Wentworth as one of the New Hampshire Grants.
- 1855A locomotive on the Panama Canal Railway, runs from the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean for the first time.
- 1917Municipally-owned streetcars take to the streets of San Francisco.
- 1918Finnish Civil War: Rebels seize control of the capital, Helsinki, and members of the Senate of Finland go underground.
- 1922Knickerbocker Storm, Washington D.C.'s biggest snowfall, causes the city’s greatest loss of life when the roof of the Knickerbocker Theatre collapses.
- 1941Franco-Thai War: Final air battle of the conflict. A Japanese-mediated armistice goes into effect later in the day.
- 1960The National Football League announced expansion teams for Dallas to start in the 1960 NFL season and Minneapolis-St. Paul for 1961 NFL season.
- 1986Space Shuttle program: STS-51-L mission – Space Shuttle Challenger explodes after liftoff, killing all seven astronauts on board.
- 2006The roof of one of the buildings at the Katowice International Fair in Chorzów/Katowice, Poland, collapses due to the weight of snow, killing 65 and injuring more than 170 others.
View the complete list of January 28 historical events.
Curious about this Royal Purple Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 28, and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Victoria Tennant, Julia Volkova, Budd Schulberg, Patty Smyth, William Christopher, Judy Canova, Scott Steiner, Jo Kwon, Bobby Lee, Verne Troyer.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 28 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 28, 1951.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th January 1951 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 1, 1936. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +164. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 28, 1930. Your score is -153. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,594,939,877. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,382,033 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1951. The estimated number of babies born on 28th January 1951 is 266,800. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 73,972 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,272 times in the year 1951. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 28, 1951. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 28th day of 1951
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 4th Sunday of 1951
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2024: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 54 days
- Age on next birthday: 72 years old
- Days since birth: 26,244 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,748 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.95 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 888
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 6, 1982
- Age in dog years: 339 dog years old using a English Foxhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: November 1, 1936 (+164)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 28, 1930 (-153)
- 1951 world population: 2,594,939,877
- Babies born in 1951: 97,382,033
- Babies born in 1951 every day: 266,800
- Babies born in 1951 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 73,972 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,272 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.I.MCMLI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 26, 1977 – Seth Lakeman, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Lakeman Brothers and Equation); June 8, 1965 – Rob Pilatus, American-German singer and dancer (Milli Vanilli and Rob & Fab) (d. 1998); October 28, 1967 – Kevin Macdonald, Scottish director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,063