Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of January 1994 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 29, 1994 was a Saturday and it was the 29th day of the year 1994. The next time you can reuse your old 1994 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 253 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,878 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 300 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Nanchi - a Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 146 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nanchi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Nanchi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Ivo Robić
- 1940Katharine Ross
- 1953Teresa Teng
- 1968Edward Burns
- 1972Engin Günaydın
- 1975Sara Gilbert
- 1979Andrew Keegan
- 1981Jonny Lang
- 1981Rui En
- 1982Wallis Bird
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 29.
- 1718Paul Rabaut, French pastor (d. 1794)
- 1884Douglass Cadwallader, American golfer (d. 1971)
- 1925Raúl Corrales Forno, Cuban photographer (d. 2006)
- 1938Shuji Tsurumi, Japanese gymnast
- 1949Tommy Ramone, Hungarian-American drummer and producer (d. 2014)
- 1953Hwang Woo-suk, South Korean veterinarian and academic
- 1954Christian Bjelland IV, Norwegian businessman and art collector
- 1963Monica Horan, American actress
- 1964Anna Ryder Richardson, Welsh interior designer and television host
- 1984Safee Sali, Malaysian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1814War of the Sixth Coalition: France defeats Russia and Prussia in the Battle of Brienne.
- 1819Stamford Raffles lands on the island of Singapore.
- 1936The first inductees into the Baseball Hall of Fame are announced.
- 1943The first day of the Battle of Rennell Island, U.S. cruiser Chicago is torpedoed and heavily damaged by Japanese bombers.
- 1944World War II: Approximately 38 people are killed and about a dozen injured when the Polish village of Koniuchy (present-day Kaniūkai, Lithuania) is attacked by Soviet partisan units.
- 1948The Pakistan Socialist Party is founded in Karachi.
- 1967The “ultimate high” of the hippie era, the Mantra-Rock Dance, takes place in San Francisco and features Janis Joplin, Grateful Dead, and Allen Ginsberg.
- 1989Hungary establishes diplomatic relations with South Korea, making it the first Eastern Bloc nation to do so.
- 2009Governor of Illinois Rod Blagojevich is removed from office following his conviction of several corruption charges, including the alleged solicitation of personal benefit in exchange for an appointment to the United States Senate as a replacement for then-U.S. president-elect Barack Obama.
- 2013SCAT Airlines Flight 760 crashes near the Kazakh city of Almaty, killing 21 people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 29.
Curious about this Royal Purple Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 29 and 1994 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kodi Smit-McPhee, Renee O'Connor, Nico Ibaviosa, Eliza Carthy, Maggie Q, Daria Strokous, Gary Merrill, Don Dokken, Allison Harvard, Martha Carson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 29 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 29, 1994.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All for Love by Bryan Adams / Rod Stewart / Sting as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 29, 1994). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1969 – Larry Johnson, American basketball player and actor; July 7, 1923 – Liviu Ciulei, Romanian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2011); May 8, 1963 – Anthony Field, Australian guitarist, songwriter, producer, and actor (The Cockroaches and The Wiggles).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,236