Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of January 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 3, 1936 was a Friday and it was the 3rd day of the year 1936. It was the 1st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 345 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,702 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,234 days or 28.02 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,040 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 11, 1967.
If a dog named Disco - a Sloughi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 432 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Disco will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Disco will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Mady Rahl
- 1922Bill Travers
- 1939Arik Einstein
- 1942John Thaw
- 1946John Paul Jones
- 1964Bruce LaBruce
- 1975Thomas Bangalter
- 1978Park Sol-mi
- 1985Nicole Beharie
- 1995Kim Seolhyun
View the complete list of January 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 3.
- 169Lü Bu, Chinese general and warlord (d. 199)
- 1196Emperor Tsuchimikado of Japan (d. 1231)
- 1873Ichizō Kobayashi, Japanese businessman; founded the Hankyu Hanshin Holdings (d. 1957)
- 1928Abdul Rahman Ya'kub, Malaysian politician, 3rd Chief Minister of Sarawak (d. 2015)
- 1930Barbara Stuart, American actress (d. 2011)
- 1932Yolanda “Tongolele” Montes, American-Mexican dancer and actress
- 1937Glen A. Larson, American director, producer (Battlestar Galactica), and screenwriter (d. 2014)
- 1954Dean Hart, Canadian wrestler and referee (d. 1990)
- 1980Angela Ruggiero, American ice hockey player
- 1981Naresh Iyer, Indian singer
View the complete list of January 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Adam’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1749The first issue of Berlingske, Denmark’s oldest continually operating newspaper, is published.
- 1885Sino-French War: Beginning of the Battle of Núi Bop
- 1911A magnitude 7.7 earthquake destroys the city of Almaty in Russian Turkestan.
- 1945World War II: Admiral Chester W. Nimitz is placed in command of all U.S. Naval forces in preparation for planned assaults against Iwo Jima and Okinawa in Japan.
- 1947Proceedings of the U.S. Congress are televised for the first time.
- 1949The Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, the central bank of the Philippines, is established.
- 1956A fire damages the top part of the Eiffel Tower.
- 1958The West Indies Federation is formed.
- 1961The United States severs diplomatic relations with Cuba over the latter’s nationalization of American assets.
- 2002Israeli forces seize the Palestinian freighter Karine A in the Red Sea, finding 50 tons of weapons.
View the complete list of January 3 historical events.
Curious about this Sao Paulo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 3, and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dorothy Provine, Debra Winger, Allyce Beasley, Ini Kamoze, Rhys Coiro, Peter Howitt, Julia Zemiro, Izumi Inamori, Sister Bliss, Wes Studi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 3 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 3, 1936.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd January 1936 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 31, 1938. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 28, 1953. Your score is -133. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 1000. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,373 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 58,491 times in the year 1936. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 3, 1936. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 3rd day of 1936
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 1st Friday of 1936
- Next same calendar year: 2020
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 345 days
- Age on next birthday: 85 years old
- Days since birth: 30,702 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,234 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.02 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,040
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 11, 1967
- Age in dog years: 432 dog years old using a Sloughi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: January 31, 1938 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 28, 1953 (-133)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,373 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 58,491 babies
- Roman numerals: III.I.MCMXXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 9, 1946 – Doug Ingle, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Iron Butterfly); November 17, 1994 – Emmanuelle Vera, Filipino actress, host, and singer; August 7, 1963 – Harold Perrineau, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,833