Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of January 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 3, 1942 was a Saturday and it was the 3rd day of the year 1942. It was the 1st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 205 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,015 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,672 days or 26.48 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 982 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 11, 1973.
If a dog named Meeko - a Yorkipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 336 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Meeko will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Meeko will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Betty Furness
- 1926George Martin
- 1941Van Dyke Parks
- 1946Cissy King
- 1950Victoria Principal
- 1970Matt Ross
- 1973Dan Harmon
- 1979Rie Tanaka
- 1987Anchal Joseph
- 1989Alex D. Linz
View the complete list of January 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 3.
- 1698Metastasio, Italian poet and opera librettist (d. 1782)
- 1923Hank Stram, American football player and coach (d. 2005)
- 1926Felicitas Kuhn, Austrian illustrator
- 1944David Atherton, English conductor, co-founded London Sinfonietta
- 1956Sam Laidlaw, English businessman
- 1960Russell Spence, English race car driver
- 1971Cory Cross, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1979Koit Toome, Estonian singer and actor
- 1986Allan Walker, Scottish footballer
- 1986Dana Hussain, Iraqi sprinter
View the complete list of January 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Shannon’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1777American General George Washington defeats British General Lord Cornwallis at the Battle of Princeton.
- 1815Austria, the United Kingdom, and France form a secret defensive alliance against Prussia and Russia.
- 1911A magnitude 7.7 earthquake destroys the city of Almaty in Russian Turkestan.
- 1919At the Paris Peace Conference, Emir Faisal I of Iraq signs an agreement with Zionist leader Chaim Weizmann on the development of a Jewish homeland in Palestine and an Arab nation in a large part of the Middle East.
- 1938The March of Dimes is established by President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- 1956A fire damages the top part of the Eiffel Tower.
- 1958The West Indies Federation is formed.
- 1961The United States severs diplomatic relations with Cuba over the latter’s nationalization of American assets.
- 1994More than seven million people from the former apartheid Homelands receive South African citizenship.
- 2002Israeli forces seize the Palestinian freighter Karine A in the Red Sea, finding 50 tons of weapons.
View the complete list of January 3 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Grapeberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 3, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: 9th Wonder, Leeteuk, Hillary Scott, Bill Nighy, Kōki Miyata, Bobby Moynihan, John Wozniak, Sherlyn González, Haruka Kudo, Erik Moll.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 3 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 3, 1942.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd January 1942 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 13, 1940. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +172. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 27, 1932. Your score is -151. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Italy approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 3, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 3rd day of 1942
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 1st Saturday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 205 days
- Age on next birthday: 80 years old
- Days since birth: 29,015 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,672 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.48 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 982
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 11, 1973
- Age in dog years: 336 dog years old using a Yorkipoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: September 13, 1940 (+172)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 27, 1932 (-151)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: III.I.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 17, 1970 – Shauna O'Brien, American model and actress; October 30, 1984 – Eva Marcille, American model and actress; September 6, 1988 – Jed Montero, Filipino actress and volleyball player.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,844