Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of January 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 3, 1942 was a Saturday and it was the 3rd day of the year 1942. It was the 1st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 176 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,679 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,560 days or 26.17 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 971 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 11, 1973.
If a dog named Bulle - a Lowchen breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 332 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bulle will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bulle will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Marion Davies
- 1919Dorothy Morrison
- 1926George Martin
- 1967Mayumi Wakamura
- 1970Mahaya Petrosian
- 1979Dina Tersago
- 1987Anchal Joseph
- 1987Nana Yanagisawa
- 1988Rodrigo de la Cadena
- 1995Akihisa Shiono
View the complete list of January 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 3.
- 1886Josephine Hull, American actress and director (d. 1957)
- 1898Carolyn Haywood, American author and illustrator (d. 1990)
- 1923Bud Tingwell, Australian actor, director, and producer (d. 2009)
- 1932Dabney Coleman, American actor
- 1940Bernard Blaut, Polish footballer and coach (d. 2007)
- 1947Zulema, American singer-songwriter (Faith Hope and Charity) (d. 2013)
- 1971Sarah Alexander, English actress and screenwriter
- 1980Angela Ruggiero, American ice hockey player
- 1988Matt Frattin, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1991Sébastien Faure, French footballer
View the complete list of January 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Teresa’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1911A magnitude 7.7 earthquake destroys the city of Almaty in Russian Turkestan.
- 1933Minnie D. Craig becomes the first female elected as Speaker of the North Dakota House of Representatives, the first female to hold a Speaker position anywhere in the United States.
- 1938The March of Dimes is established by President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- 1946Popular Canadian American jockey George Woolf dies in a freak accident during a race; the annual George Woolf Memorial Jockey Award is created to honor him.
- 1949The Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, the central bank of the Philippines, is established.
- 1958The West Indies Federation is formed.
- 1961A core explosion and meltdown at the SL-1, a government-run reactor near Idaho Falls, Idaho, kills three workers.
- 1961A protest by agricultural workers in Baixa de Cassanje, Portuguese Angola, turns into a revolt, opening the Angolan War of Independence, the first of the Portuguese Colonial Wars.
- 1961In Finland’s worst civilian aviation accident an Aero Flight 311 crashes near Kvevlax, resulting in the deaths of all 25 people aboard.
- 1997China announces it will spend US$27.7 billion to fight erosion and pollution in the Yangtze and Yellow River valleys.
View the complete list of January 3 historical events.
Curious about this Watermelon? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 3, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Annie Lennox, Tahmoh Penikett, David Burtka, Feroz Khan, Anna Umemiya, Yūji Mitsuya, Nicolas de Gunzburg, Vance Joy, Chatrichalerm Yukol, Omar Sharif.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 3 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 3, 1942.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd January 1942 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 13, 1940. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +172. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 27, 1932. Your score is -151. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Italy approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 3, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 3rd day of 1942
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 1st Saturday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 176 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,679 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,560 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.17 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 971
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 11, 1973
- Age in dog years: 332 dog years old using a Lowchen breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: September 13, 1940 (+172)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 27, 1932 (-151)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: III.I.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 7, 1961 – Ivar Must, Estonian composer and producer; June 30, 1991 – Kaho, Japanese actress; August 22, 1981 – Takumi Saito, Japanese actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,876