Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of January 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 3, 1959 was a Saturday and it was the 3rd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 314 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,601 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 731 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Blankita - a Korean Jindo Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 285 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Blankita will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Blankita will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894ZaSu Pitts
- 1923Bud Tingwell
- 1930Barbara Stuart
- 1964Bruce LaBruce
- 1975Danica McKellar
- 1978Park Sol-mi
- 1979Dina Tersago
- 1989Ayaka Umeda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 3.
- 1876Wilhelm Pieck, German carpenter and politician; 1st President of the German Democratic Republic (d. 1960)
- 1905Anna May Wong, American actress (d. 1961)
- 1917Roger Williams Straus, Jr., American publisher; co-founded Farrar, Straus and Giroux (d. 2004)
- 1928Michael Barratt, English television host
- 1933Anya Linden, English ballerina
- 1942John Marsden, Australian lawyer and activist (d. 2006)
- 1950Masha and Dasha Krivoshlyapova, Russian conjoined twins (d. 2003)
- 1977Mayumi Iizuka, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1986Allan Walker, Scottish footballer
- 1986Greg Nwokolo, Indonesian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1848Joseph Jenkins Roberts is sworn in as the first president of the independent African Liberia.
- 1868Meiji Restoration in Japan: The Tokugawa shogunate is abolished; agents of Satsuma and Chōshū seize power.
- 1944World War II: Top Ace Major Greg “Pappy” Boyington is shot down in his Vought F4U Corsair by Captain Masajiro Kawato flying a Mitsubishi A6M Zero.
- 1949The Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, the central bank of the Philippines, is established.
- 1958The West Indies Federation is formed.
- 1961A protest by agricultural workers in Baixa de Cassanje, Portuguese Angola, turns into a revolt, opening the Angolan War of Independence, the first of the Portuguese Colonial Wars.
- 1994More than seven million people from the former apartheid Homelands receive South African citizenship.
- 1996The Motorola StarTAC, the first flip phone and one of the first mobile phones to gain widespread consumer adoption, goes on sale.
- 1997China announces it will spend US$27.7 billion to fight erosion and pollution in the Yangtze and Yellow River valleys.
- 2000The last original weekday Peanuts comic strip is published.
View the complete list of historical events for January 3.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 3 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kate Harbour, Michael Steele, Buddy Hackett, Sacha Distel, Bad News Brown, Angelo Castro, Jr., Macha Grenon, Marin Sais, Dyana Liu, D. W. Moffett.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 3 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 3, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don’t Be Late) by David Seville and The Chipmunks as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 5, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Italy approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 14, 1921 – Martha Greenhouse, American actress (d. 2013); September 30, 1960 – Julia Adamson, Canadian-English keyboard player, composer, and producer (The Fall); June 27, 1921 – Muriel Pavlow, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,235