Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of January 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 3, 1989 was a Tuesday and it was the 3rd day of the year 1989. It was the 1st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 77 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,245 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,748 days or 10.26 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 381 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 11, 2020.
If a dog named Cocker - a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 140 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cocker will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Cocker will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Marion Davies
- 1916Maxene Andrews
- 1946Cissy King
- 1946John Paul Jones
- 1958Shim Hyung-rae
- 1967Mayumi Wakamura
- 1975Thomas Bangalter
- 1985Nicole Beharie
- 1995Kim Seolhyun
View the complete list of January 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 3.
- 1802Charles Pelham Villiers, English lawyer and politician (d. 1898)
- 1819Charles Piazzi Smyth, Italian-Scottish astronomer and academic (d. 1900)
- 1855Hubert Bland, English educator (d. 1914)
- 1875Alexandros Diomidis, Greek banker and politician; 145th Prime Minister of Greece (d. 1950)
- 1886Josephine Hull, American actress and director (d. 1957)
- 1933Geoffrey Bindman, English lawyer
- 1954Dean Hart, Canadian wrestler and referee (d. 1990)
- 1970Mahaya Petrosian, Iranian actress
- 1978Mike York, American ice hockey player
- 1978Park Sol-mi, South Korean actress
View the complete list of January 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Brady’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1653By the Coonan Cross Oath, the Eastern Church in India cuts itself off from colonial Portuguese tutelage.
- 1815Austria, the United Kingdom, and France form a secret defensive alliance against Prussia and Russia.
- 1823Stephen F. Austin receives a grant of land in Texas from the government of Mexico.
- 1868Meiji Restoration in Japan: The Tokugawa shogunate is abolished; agents of Satsuma and Chōshū seize power.
- 1958The West Indies Federation is formed.
- 1959Alaska is admitted as the 49th U.S. state.
- 1962Pope John XXIII excommunicates Fidel Castro.
- 1976The International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights comes into effect.
- 1993In Moscow, Russia, George Bush and Boris Yeltsin sign the second Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty (START).
- 1999Israel detains, and later expels, 14 members of Concerned Christians.
View the complete list of January 3 historical events.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 3, and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Andy LaRocque, Shadia Simmons, Ray Peterson, Eden Sher, Jeremy Clyde, Daniel Cudmore, Gustav Winckler, Art Neville, Thanos Petrelis, Amanda Bynes.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 3 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 3, 1989.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd January 1989 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 21, 1963. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +164. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 14, 1974. Your score is -185. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,201,440,110. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Every Rose Has Its Thorn by Poison as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 7, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,969,301 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1989. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd January 1989 is 380,738. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 47,885 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,382 times in the year 1989. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 3, 1989. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 3rd day of 1989
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 1st Tuesday of 1989
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 77 days
- Age on next birthday: 31 years old
- Days since birth: 11,245 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,748 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.26 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 381
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 11, 2020
- Age in dog years: 140 dog years old using a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: January 21, 1963 (+164)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 14, 1974 (-185)
- 1989 world population: 5,201,440,110
- Number one song: Every Rose Has Its Thorn by Poison (January 7, 1989)
- Babies born in 1989: 138,969,301
- Babies born in 1989 every day: 380,738
- Babies born in 1989 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 47,885 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,382 babies
- Roman numerals: III.I.MCMLXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 28, 1976 – Rick Ross, American rapper and producer; July 21, 1964 – Steve Collins, Irish boxer and actor; April 15, 1968 – Stacey Williams, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,037