Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of January 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 31, 1928 was a Tuesday and it was the 31st day of the year 1928. It was the 5th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 317 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,286 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,095 days or 30.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,127 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 9, 1959.
If a dog named Dorrie - a Pug breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dorrie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dorrie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Eddie Cantor
- 1922Joanne Dru
- 1927Norm Prescott
- 1928Chuck Willis
- 1937Regimantas Adomaitis
- 1947Matt Minglewood
- 1966Dexter Fletcher
- 1970Minnie Driver
- 1990Kota Yabu
- 1996Joel Courtney
View the complete list of January 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 31.
- 1673Louis de Montfort, French priest and saint (d. 1716)
- 1894Isham Jones, American saxophonist, composer, and bandleader (d. 1956)
- 1905Diana Napier, English actress (d. 1982)
- 1921John Agar, American actor (d. 2002)
- 1922Joanne Dru, American actress (d. 1996)
- 1948Volkmar Groß, German footballer
- 1949Norris Church Mailer, American model and educator (d. 2010)
- 1950Denise Fleming, American author and illustrator
- 1981Justin Timberlake, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor
- 1987Marcus Mumford, American-English singer-songwriter
View the complete list of January 31 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 314Pope Sylvester I succeeds Pope Miltiades.
- 1865American Civil War: Confederate General Robert E. Lee becomes general-in-chief.
- 1900Datu Muhammad Salleh is assassinated in Kampung Teboh, Tambunan, ending the Mat Salleh Rebellion.
- 1945US Army private Eddie Slovik is executed for desertion, the first such execution of an American soldier since the Civil War.
- 1945World War II: About 3,000 inmates from the Stutthof concentration camp are forcibly marched into the Baltic Sea at Palmnicken (now Yantarny, Russia) and executed.
- 1950United States President Harry S. Truman announces a program to develop the hydrogen bomb.
- 1958Explorer program: Explorer 1: The first successful launch of an American satellite into orbit.
- 1961Project Mercury: Mercury-Redstone 2: Ham the Chimp travels into outer space.
- 1968Nauru gains independence from Australia.
- 2009In Kenya, at least 113 people are killed and over 200 injured following an oil spillage ignition in Molo, days after a massive fire at a Nakumatt supermarket in Nairobi killed at least 25 people.
View the complete list of January 31 historical events.
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 31, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Katie Mitchell, Karl Davies, Artemis Gounaki, Ned Brower, Jim Reeves, Mayu Watanabe, Debra Paget, Nickolas Ashford, Darren E. Burrows, David Sparrow.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 31 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 31, 1928.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st January 1928 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 10, 1932. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +99. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 27, 1918. Your incompatibility score is -156. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Iran approximately on 1850. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 31, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 31st day of 1928
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 5th Tuesday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 317 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,286 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,095 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,127
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 9, 1959
- Age in dog years: 384 dog years old using a Pug breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: March 10, 1932 (+99)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 27, 1918 (-156)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1963 – Sylvain Cossette, Canadian singer-songwriter (Paradox); June 4, 1969 – Horatio Sanz, Chilean-American actor, producer, and screenwriter; October 10, 1981 – Michael Oliver, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,772