Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of January 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 31, 1928 was a Tuesday and it was the 31st day of the year 1928. It was the 5th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,375 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,125 days or 30.46 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,130 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 9, 1959.
If a dog named Hines-Ward - a Portuguese Water Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 429 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hines-Ward will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Hines-Ward will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Norm Prescott
- 1938Lynn Carlin
- 1939Claude Gauthier
- 1947Matt Minglewood
- 1951Dave Benton
- 1959Anthony LaPaglia
- 1968Matt King
- 1980Tiffany Limos
- 1981Amrita Arora
- 1987Raúl Richter
View the complete list of January 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 31.
- 1673Louis de Montfort, French priest and saint (d. 1716)
- 1884Nathaniel Moore, American golfer (d. 1910)
- 1937Andrée Boucher, Canadian educator and politician, 39th Mayor of Quebec City (d. 2007)
- 1950Denise Fleming, American author and illustrator
- 1951Harry Wayne Casey, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer
- 1961Elizabeth Barker, Baroness Barker, English politician
- 1964Martha MacCallum, American journalist
- 1974Ariel Pestano, Cuban baseball player
- 1979Daniel Tammet, English author and educator
- 1985Mario Williams, American football player
View the complete list of January 31 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1504France cedes Naples to Aragon.
- 1801John Marshall is appointed the Chief Justice of the United States.
- 1891History of Portugal: The first attempt at a Portuguese republican revolution breaks out in the northern city of Porto.
- 1915World War I: Germany is the first to make large-scale use of poison gas in warfare in the Battle of Bolimów against Russia.
- 1929The Soviet Union exiles Leon Trotsky.
- 1943World War II: German Field Marshal Friedrich Paulus surrenders to the Soviets at Stalingrad, followed 2 days later by the remainder of his Sixth Army, ending one of the war’s fiercest battles.
- 1945World War II: The end of fighting in the Battle of Hill 170 during the Burma Campaign, in which the British 3 Commando Brigade repulsed a Japanese counterattack on their positions and precipitated a general retirement from the Arakan Peninsula.
- 1946Yugoslavia’s new constitution, modeling that of the Soviet Union, establishes six constituent republics (Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Slovenia).
- 1958James Van Allen discovers the Van Allen radiation belt.
- 1996Comet Hyakutake is discovered by Japanese amateur astronomer Yuji Hyakutake.
View the complete list of January 31 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 31, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peter Nelson, Gökhan Keser, Kelli O'Hara, Lil' Flip, Marc Abaya, Roger Grimsby, B.Slade, Ralph Carter, Carolina "Pampita" Ardohaín, Doris Lloyd.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 31 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 31, 1928.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st January 1928 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 10, 1932. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +99. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 27, 1918. Your incompatibility score is -156. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Iran approximately on 1850. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 31, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 31st day of 1928
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 5th Tuesday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 228 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,375 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,125 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.46 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,130
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 9, 1959
- Age in dog years: 429 dog years old using a Portuguese Water Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: March 10, 1932 (+99)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 27, 1918 (-156)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1934 – Peter Masterson, American actor, director, producer and screenwriter; December 30, 1970 – Sister Bliss, English keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Faithless); June 3, 1901 – Maurice Evans, English actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1989).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,853