Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of January 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 4, 1928 was a Wednesday and it was the 4th day of the year 1928. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 198 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,040 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,119 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Zoobie - a Otterhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 458 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zoobie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Zoobie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Sorrell Booke
- 1937Grace Bumbry
- 1942Precious Bryant
- 1947Doc Neeson
- 1957Brian Roy Goble
- 1963Dave Foley
- 1967Marina Orsini
- 1977Vhong Navarro
- 1982Kang Hye-jung
- 1991Olivia Tennet
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 4.
- 1581James Ussher, Irish archbishop (d. 1656)
- 1890Malcolm Wheeler-Nicholson, American publisher, founded DC Comics (d. 1965)
- 1911Clara Østø, Danish actress (d. 1983)
- 1913Malietoa Tanumafili II, Samoan ruler (d. 2007)
- 1916Lionel Newman, American pianist and composer (d. 1989)
- 1937Mick O'Connell, Irish footballer
- 1947Marie-Thérèse Letablier, French sociologist
- 1960April Winchell, American actress, singer, and screenwriter
- 1965Beth Gibbons, English singer-songwriter
- 1991Mikk Pinnonen, Estonian handball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1642King Charles I of England sends soldiers to arrest members of Parliament, commencing England’s slide into civil war.
- 1762Great Britain declares war on Spain and Naples.
- 1847Samuel Colt sells his first revolver pistol to the United States government.
- 1896Utah is admitted as the 45th U.S. state.
- 1912The Scout Association is incorporated throughout the British Empire by royal charter.
- 1959Luna 1 becomes the first spacecraft to reach the vicinity of the Moon.
- 1965United States President Lyndon B. Johnson proclaims his “Great Society” during his State of the Union address.
- 1976The Troubles: The Ulster Volunteer Force shoots dead six Irish Catholic civilians in County Armagh, Northern Ireland. The next day, gunmen shoot dead ten Protestant civilians nearby in retaliation.
- 1999Former professional wrestler Jesse Ventura is sworn in as governor of Minnesota.
- 2006Prime Minister Ariel Sharon of Israel suffers a second, apparently more serious stroke. His authority is transferred to acting Prime Minister Ehud Olmert.
View the complete list of historical events for January 4.
Curious about this Ocean Blue Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 4 and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lawrence O'Donnell, Nappy Brown, Angela Baddeley, Louise Currie, Fran Warren, Marilyn Monroe, LaVern Baker, Bill Simpson, Arthur Kennedy, Lance Kinsey.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 4 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 4, 1928.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1850. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 3, 1964 – Junaid Jamshed, Pakistani singer-songwriter and guitarist (Vital Signs); March 12, 1994 – Christina Grimmie, American singer-songwriter and pianist; June 29, 1948 – Ian Paice, English drummer, songwriter, and producer (Deep Purple and Paice Ashton Lord).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,126