Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 1969 was a Sunday and it was the 5th day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 221 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,676 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 598 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Elizabeth Cotten
- 1930Al Masini
- 1934Phil Ramone
- 1946Diane Keaton
- 1950Chris Stein
- 1969Marilyn Manson
- 1969Paul McGillion
- 1976Shintarō Asanuma
- 1984Nao Nagasawa
- 1995Joyce Ching
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1864Bob Caruthers, American baseball player and manager (d. 1911)
- 1871Frederick Converse, American composer and academic (d. 1940)
- 1879Hans Eppinger, Austrian physician (d. 1946)
- 1938Ngũgĩ wa Thiong'o, Kenyan author and playwright
- 1955Mamata Banerjee, Indian politician, Chief Minister of West Bengal
- 1965Vinnie Jones, English footballer and actor
- 1975Mike Grier, American ice hockey player and scout
- 1985Yoon So-yi, South Korean actress
- 1988Luke Daniels, English footballer
- 1988Yago Fernández, Portuguese footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1066Edward the Confessor dies childless, sparking a succession crisis that will eventually lead to the Norman conquest of England.
- 1477Battle of Nancy: Charles the Bold is killed and Burgundy becomes part of France.
- 1500Duke Ludovico Sforza conquers Milan.
- 1527Felix Manz, a leader of the Anabaptist congregation in Zurich, Switzerland, is executed by drowning.
- 1554A great fire occurs in Eindhoven, Netherlands.
- 1913First Balkan War: During the Battle of Lemnos, Greek admiral Pavlos Kountouriotis forces the Turkish fleet to retreat to its base within the Dardanelles, from which it did not venture for the rest of the war.
- 1974Warmest reliably measured temperature in Antarctica of +59 °F (+15 °C) recorded at Vanda Station
- 1991The United States Embassy to Somalia in Mogadishu is evacuated by helicopter airlift days after violence enveloped Mogadishu during the Somali Civil War
- 2005Eris, the largest known dwarf planet in the Solar System, is discovered by the team of Michael E. Brown, Chad Trujillo, and David L. Rabinowitz using images originally taken on October 21, 2003, at the Palomar Observatory.
- 2014A launch of the communication satellite GSAT-14 aboard the GSLV MK.II D5 marks the first successful flight of an Indian cryogenic engine.
View the complete list of historical events for January 5.
Curious about this Tamarind Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Threlfall, Anja Eline Skybakmoen, Arnold Moss, Alicia Coppola, Pilar Pallete, Kenichi Mikawa, Cristiano Araújo, Norman Wisdom, Normand D'Amour, Jonathan Freeman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 5, 1969.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Heard It Through the Grapevine by Marvin Gaye as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 11, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 18, 1961 – Alison Moyet, English singer-songwriter (Yazoo and The Vandals); October 10, 1946 – Ben Vereen, American actor, singer, and dancer; July 1, 1986 – Casey Reinhardt, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 952