Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 1970 was a Monday and it was the 5th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 75 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,457 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 591 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Jane Wyman
- 1917Wieland Wagner
- 1931Robert Duvall
- 1935David Ryall
- 1940Michael O'Donoghue
- 1967Joe Flanigan
- 1973Phil Joel
- 1975Kylie Bax
- 1986Teppei Koike
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 5.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1876Konrad Adenauer, German politician, Chancellor of West Germany (d. 1967)
- 1914George Reeves, American actor, singer, and director (d. 1959)
- 1926Hosea Williams, American businessman and activist (d. 2000)
- 1944Jo Ann Kelly, English singer and guitarist (d. 1990)
- 1950Ioan P. Culianu, Romanian historian, philosopher, and author (d. 1991)
- 1951Jagathy Sreekumar, Indian actor and screenwriter
- 1964Grant Young, American drummer
- 1971Stian Carstensen, Norwegian artist and multi-instrument (Farmers Market)
- 1991Denis Alibec, Romanian footballer
- 1991Soner Aydoğdu, Turkish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 5.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1477Battle of Nancy: Charles the Bold is killed and Burgundy becomes part of France.
- 1781American Revolutionary War: Richmond, Virginia, is burned by British naval forces led by Benedict Arnold.
- 1895Dreyfus affair: French army officer Alfred Dreyfus is stripped of his rank and sentenced to life imprisonment on Devil’s Island.
- 1896An Austrian newspaper reports that Wilhelm Röntgen has discovered a type of radiation later known as X-rays.
- 1913First Balkan War: During the Battle of Lemnos, Greek admiral Pavlos Kountouriotis forces the Turkish fleet to retreat to its base within the Dardanelles, from which it did not venture for the rest of the war.
- 1919The German Workers’ Party, which would become the Nazi Party, is founded.
- 1933Construction of the Golden Gate Bridge begins in San Francisco Bay.
- 1974An earthquake in Lima, Peru, kills six people, and damages hundreds of houses.
- 1975The Tasman Bridge in Tasmania, Australia, is struck by the bulk ore carrier Lake Illawarra, killing twelve people.
- 1976The Troubles: In response to the killing of six Catholics the night before, gunmen shoot dead ten Protestant civilians after stopping their minibus at Kingsmill in County Armagh, Northern Ireland, UK.
View the complete list of historical events for January 5.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dorothy Provine, Butch Vig, Clive Rowe, Junki Tozuka, Alan Dale, Sonija Kwok, Lucinda Dryzek, Steve Byrnes, Greta Keller, Bart Millard.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 5, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Raindrops Keep Fallin’ on My Head by B.J. Thomas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 10, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 26, 1986 – Juliet Simms, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Automatic Loveletter); December 19, 1991 – Declan Galbraith, English singer-songwriter; August 20, 1949 – Alan Hardwick, English journalist, actor, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,187