Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 1996 was a Monday and it was the 8th day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,081 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 273 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Boyboi - a Chinook breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 136 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Boyboi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Boyboi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1865Winnaretta Singer
- 1908Fearless Nadia
- 1923Giorgio Tozzi
- 1926Evelyn Lear
- 1938Yevgeny Nesterenko
- 1945Kathleen Noone
- 1951John McTiernan
- 1965Michelle Forbes
- 1967R. Kelly
- 1970Rachel Friend
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1638Elisabetta Sirani, Italian painter (d. 1665)
- 1909Bruce Mitchell, South African cricketer (d. 1995)
- 1939Carolina Herrera, Venezuelan-American fashion designer
- 1948Gillies MacKinnon, Scottish director and screenwriter
- 1952Vladimir Feltsman, Russian-American pianist and educator
- 1955Joan Kingston, Canadian nurse, educator, and politician
- 1955Mike Reno, Canadian singer and drummer
- 1977Ron Pederson, Canadian actor
- 1979Sarah Polley, Canadian actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1993Brooke Greenberg, American girl with a rare disease (d. 2013)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1806Cape Colony becomes a British colony.
- 1835The United States national debt is zero for the only time.
- 1962The Harmelen train disaster killed 93 people in the Netherlands.
- 1964President Lyndon B. Johnson declares a “War on Poverty” in the United States.
- 1973Soviet space mission Luna 21 is launched.
- 1982Breakup of the Bell System: AT&T agrees to divest itself of twenty-two subdivisions.
- 1989Beginning of Japanese Heisei period.
- 1996An Antonov An-32 cargo aircraft crashes into a crowded market in Kinshasa, Zaire, killing up to 237 on the ground; the aircraft’s crew of six survive the crash.
- 2003Turkish Airlines Flight 634 crashes near Diyarbakır Airport, Turkey, killing the entire crew and 70 of 75 passengers.
- 2005The nuclear sub USS San Francisco collides at full speed with an undersea mountain south of Guam. One man is killed, but the sub surfaces and is repaired.
View the complete list of historical events for January 8.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jean Ritchie, Michael Panes, Hank Williams III, Peter Vack, Mary Leona Gage, Joe Lally, Spencer Rochfort, Kate Beahan, Alan Thicke, Ron Taylor.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 8, 1996.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 13, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1225. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 22, 1920 – Anne Crawford, Israeli-English actress (d. 1956); December 11, 1974 – Rey Mysterio, American wrestler and actor; April 23, 1917 – Dorian Leigh, American model (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,155