Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 2001 was a Monday and it was the 8th day of the year 2001. It was the 2nd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 50 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,524 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,175 days or 5.95 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 221 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 16, 2032.
If a dog named Slami - a Entlebucher Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 96 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Slami will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Slami will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Larry Storch
- 1924Ron Moody
- 1935Elvis Presley
- 1938Yevgeny Nesterenko
- 1965Maria Pitillo
- 1965Michelle Forbes
- 1968Trie Utami
- 1975DJ Clue?
- 1975Harris Jayaraj
- 1977Amber Benson
View the complete list of January 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1843Karl Eduard Heusner, German admiral (d. 1891)
- 1922Jan Nieuwenhuys, Dutch painter (d. 1986)
- 1935Lewis H. Lapham, American publisher
- 1945Nancy Bond, American author and academic
- 1958Rey Misterio, Sr., Mexican wrestler, trainer, and actor
- 1967Willie Anderson, American basketball player
- 1969Ami Dolenz, American actress and producer
- 1973Jason Stevens, Australian rugby player and sportscaster
- 1973Mike Cameron, American baseball player
- 1990Scott Pye, Australian race car driver
View the complete list of January 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1735Premiere performance of George Frideric Handel’s Ariodante at the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden.
- 1889Herman Hollerith is issued US patent #395,791 for the ‘Art of Applying Statistics’— his punched card calculator.
- 1940World War II: Britain introduces food rationing.
- 1963Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa is exhibited in the United States for the first time, at the National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C.
- 1964President Lyndon B. Johnson declares a “War on Poverty” in the United States.
- 1973Soviet space mission Luna 21 is launched.
- 1973Watergate scandal: The trial of seven men accused of illegal entry into Democratic Party headquarters at Watergate begins.
- 1989Beginning of Japanese Heisei period.
- 1994Russian cosmonaut Valeri Polyakov on Soyuz TM-18 leaves for Mir. He would stay on the space station until March 22, 1995, for a record 437 days in space.
- 2003Turkish Airlines Flight 634 crashes near Diyarbakır Airport, Turkey, killing the entire crew and 70 of 75 passengers.
View the complete list of January 8 historical events.
Curious about this Flamboyant Pink Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8, and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Henry Koster, Neil Bonnett, Bill Cosby, Shin Seung-hun, Columbus Short, Dondre Whitfield, Beth Howland, Peter Thorup, Michelle Williams, Ricardo Darín.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 8, 2001.
Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th January 2001 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 23, 1996. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +128. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 5, 2015. Your incompatibility score is -127. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,165,219,247. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Independent Women Part I by Destiny’s Child as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 13, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,446,664 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2001. The estimated number of babies born on 8th January 2001 is 360,128. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,055 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 32,541 times in the year 2001. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 8, 2001. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 8th day of 2001
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 2nd Monday of 2001
- Next same calendar year: 2018
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2020: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 50 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,524 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,175 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.95 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 221
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 16, 2032
- Age in dog years: 96 dog years old using a Entlebucher Mountain Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: March 23, 1996 (+128)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 5, 2015 (-127)
- 2001 world population: 6,165,219,247
- Number one song: Independent Women Part I by Destiny’s Child (January 13, 2001)
- Babies born in 2001: 131,446,664
- Babies born in 2001 every day: 360,128
- Babies born in 2001 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,055 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 32,541 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 14, 1938 – Lee Chamberlin, American actress (d. 2014); October 19, 1968 – Rodney Carrington, American comedian, actor, and singer; June 3, 1946 – Penelope Wilton, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,811