Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of July 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 10, 1921 was a Sunday and it was the 191st day of the year 1921. It was the 28th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 80 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,714 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,905 days or 32.59 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,210 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 18, 1953.
If a dog named B'Gosh - a Irish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 456 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 B'Gosh will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like B'Gosh will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Mavis Staples
- 1941Ian Whitcomb
- 1941Jake Eberts
- 1947Arlo Guthrie
- 1953Rik Emmett
- 1967Ikki Sawamura
- 1969Alexandra Hedison
- 1977Chiwetel Ejiofor
- 1980Alejandro Millán
- 1986Simenona Martinez
View the complete list of July 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 10.
- 1864Austin Chapman, Australian businessman and politician, 4th Australian Minister for Defence (d. 1926)
- 1909Donald Sinclair, English lieutenant and businessman (d. 1981)
- 1921Harvey Ball, American illustrator, created the Smiley (d. 2001)
- 1922Jean Kerr, American author and playwright (d. 2003)
- 1923Suzanne Cloutier, Canadian actress and producer (d. 2003)
- 1941David G. Hartwell, American anthologist and author
- 1948Chico Resch, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1964Martin Laurendeau, Canadian tennis player and coach
- 1971Adam Foote, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1982Jeffrey Walker, Australian actor and director
View the complete list of July 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1460Richard Neville, 16th Earl of Warwick, defeats the king’s Lancastrian forces and takes King Henry VI prisoner in the Battle of Northampton.
- 1832U.S. President Andrew Jackson vetoes a bill that would re-charter the Second Bank of the United States.
- 1890Wyoming is admitted as the 44th U.S. state.
- 1925Scopes Trial: In Dayton, Tennessee, the so-called “Monkey Trial” begins with John T. Scopes, a young high school science teacher accused of teaching evolution in violation of the Butler Act.
- 1942World War II: An American pilot spots a downed, intact Mitsubishi A6M Zero on Akutan Island (the “Akutan Zero”) that the US Navy uses to learn the aircraft’s flight characteristics.
- 1973The Bahamas gain full independence within the Commonwealth of Nations.
- 1978President Moktar Ould Daddah of Mauritania is ousted in a bloodless coup d'état.
- 1992In Miami, the former Panamanian leader Manuel Noriega is sentenced to 40 years in prison for drug and racketeering violations.
- 2000EADS, the world’s second-largest aerospace group is formed by the merger of Aérospatiale-Matra, DASA, and CASA.
- 2011Russian cruise ship Bulgaria sunk in Volga near Syukeyevo, Tatarstan, leading to 122 deaths.
View the complete list of July 10 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 10, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jerome Courtland, Carlo Alban, Vilgot Sjöman, Sharon Twomey, Maricel Soriano, Karlheinz Böhm, Martin Henderson, Antony Costa, Yutaka Takenouchi, Ben Foster.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 10 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 10, 1921.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th July 1921 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 7, 1935. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +179. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 26, 1909. Your incompatibility score is -154. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1675. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 10, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 191st day of 1921
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 28th Sunday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 80 days
- Age on next birthday: 98 years old
- Days since birth: 35,714 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,905 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.59 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,210
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 18, 1953
- Age in dog years: 456 dog years old using a Irish Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: August 7, 1935 (+179)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 26, 1909 (-154)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 11, 1948 – Stephen Schnetzer, American actor; November 27, 1970 – Patricia Zentilli, Canadian actress; February 2, 1924 – Elfi von Dassanowsky, Austrian-American singer, pianist, producer (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,915