Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of July 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 10, 1952 was a Thursday and it was the 192nd day of the year 1952. It was the 28th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 340 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,862 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,287 days or 22.69 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 842 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 18, 1984.
If a dog named Daubi - a Irish Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 361 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Daubi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Daubi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Blind Boy Fuller
- 1917Don Herbert
- 1923Suzanne Cloutier
- 1942Sixto Rodriguez
- 1957Marco Sison
- 1959Sandy West
- 1969Jamie Glover
- 1983Kim Heechul
- 1984Kei Tanaka
- 1984Manjari Phadnis
View the complete list of July 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 10.
- 1867Prince Maximilian of Baden (d. 1929)
- 1907Blind Boy Fuller, American singer and guitarist (d. 1941)
- 1913Salvador Espriu, Spanish author, poet, and playwright (d. 1985)
- 1920Owen Chamberlain, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2006)
- 1924Johnny Bach, American basketball player and coach
- 1930Susan Cummings, German-American actress
- 1954Andre Dawson, American baseball player
- 1966Anna Bråkenhielm, Swedish businessleader
- 1976Edmílson, Brazilian footballer
- 1982Jeffrey Walker, Australian actor and director
View the complete list of July 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kirsten’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1645English Civil War: The Battle of Langport takes place.
- 1877The then-villa of Mayagüez, Puerto Rico, formally receives its city charter from the Royal Crown of Spain.
- 1882War of the Pacific: Chile suffers its last military defeat in the Battle of La Concepción when a garrison of 77 men is annihilated by a 1,300-strong Peruvian force, many of them armed with spears.
- 1913The temperature in Death Valley, California, hits 134 °F, the highest recorded in the United States.
- 1921Belfast’s Bloody Sunday: Sixteen people are killed and 161 houses destroyed during rioting and gun battles in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- 1976The Seveso disaster occurs in Italy.
- 1991Boris Yeltsin takes office as the first elected President of Russia.
- 1997In London scientists report the findings of the DNA analysis of a Neanderthal skeleton which supports the “out of Africa theory” of human evolution placing an “African Eve” at 100,000 to 200,000 years ago.
- 1997Miguel Ángel Blanco, a member of Partido Popular (Spain), is kidnapped in the Basque city of Ermua by ETA members, sparking widespread protests.
- 2011Russian cruise ship Bulgaria sunk in Volga near Syukeyevo, Tatarstan, leading to 122 deaths.
View the complete list of July 10 historical events.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 10, and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Allan Melvin, Naveen Andrews, Ben Hecht, Tim Curry, Kate Fleetwood, Touta Tarumi, Janet Jackson, Pimp C, Jack Hawkins, John Rodney.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 10 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on July 10, 1952.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th July 1952 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 3, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +254. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 28, 1930. Your score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,636,772,306. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1375. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,484,605 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1952. The estimated number of babies born on 10th July 1952 is 266,351. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 67,088 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,107 times in the year 1952. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 10, 1952. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 192nd day of 1952
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 28th Thursday of 1952
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 340 days
- Age on next birthday: 69 years old
- Days since birth: 24,862 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,287 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.69 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 842
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 18, 1984
- Age in dog years: 361 dog years old using a Irish Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: March 3, 1965 (+254)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 28, 1930 (-141)
- 1952 world population: 2,636,772,306
- Babies born in 1952: 97,484,605
- Babies born in 1952 every day: 266,351
- Babies born in 1952 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 67,088 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,107 babies
- Roman numerals: X.VII.MCMLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 1961 – Gary Mabbutt, English footballer and actor; July 30, 1948 – Jean Reno, Moroccan-French actor; July 25, 1942 – Bruce Woodley, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Seekers).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,948