Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of July 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 11, 1924 was a Friday and it was the 193rd day of the year 1924. It was the 28th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 321 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,743 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,581 days or 31.71 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,177 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 19, 1956.
If a dog named Bogey - a Azawakh breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 447 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bogey will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bogey will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Nicolai Gedda
- 1929Danny Flores
- 1956Sela Ward
- 1965Scott Shriner
- 1982Lil Zane
- 1983Kellie Shirley
- 1983Marie Serneholt
- 1983Peter Cincotti
- 1990Connor Paolo
- 1995Tyler Medeiros
View the complete list of July 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 11.
- 1657Frederick I of Prussia (d. 1713)
- 1751Caroline Matilda of Great Britain (d. 1775)
- 1836Antônio Carlos Gomes, Brazilian composer (d. 1896)
- 1881Isabel Martin Lewis, American astronomer and author (d. 1955?)
- 1925Charles Chaynes, French composer
- 1929Danny Flores, singer-songwriter and saxophonist (The Champs) (d. 2006)
- 1929David Kelly, Irish actor (d. 2012)
- 1929Hermann Prey, German opera singer (d. 1998)
- 1943Oscar D'León, Venezuelan bass player (Dimensión Latina)
- 1990Caroline Wozniacki, Danish tennis player
View the complete list of July 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1174Baldwin IV, 13, becomes King of Jerusalem, with Raymond III, Count of Tripoli as regent and William of Tyre as chancellor.
- 1616Samuel de Champlain returns to Quebec.
- 1789Jacques Necker is dismissed as France’s Finance Minister sparking the Storming of the Bastille.
- 1798The United States Marine Corps is re-established; they had been disbanded after the American Revolutionary War.
- 1882The British Mediterranean Fleet begins the Bombardment of Alexandria in Egypt as part of the Anglo-Egyptian War.
- 1889Tijuana, Mexico, is founded.
- 1895Brothers Auguste and Louis Lumière demonstrate movie film technology to scientists.
- 1924Eric Liddell won the gold medal in 400m at the 1924 Paris Olympics, after refusing to run in the heats for 100m, his favoured distance, on the Sunday
- 1991Nigeria Airways Flight 2120 crashes in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia killing all 261 passengers and crew onboard
- 2011Evangelos Florakis Naval Base explosion: Ninety-eight containers of explosives self-detonate killing 13 people in Zygi, Cyprus.
View the complete list of July 11 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 11, and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Krayzie Bone, Paulina Porizkova, Anthony Denison, Allan Théo, Dave Brock, Linda Dano, Raymond Bailey, Bambi Monroe, Kate Nelligan, Jennie Lee.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 11 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on July 11, 1924.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th July 1924 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 20, 1927. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 25, 1916. Your incompatibility score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1375. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,798 times in the year 1924. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 11, 1924. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 193rd day of 1924
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 28th Friday of 1924
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 321 days
- Age on next birthday: 96 years old
- Days since birth: 34,743 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,581 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.71 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,177
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 19, 1956
- Age in dog years: 447 dog years old using a Azawakh breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: February 20, 1927 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 25, 1916 (-150)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,798 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.VII.MCMXXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 16, 1954 – Margaux Hemingway, American model and actress (d. 1996); September 14, 1967 – Dan Cortese, American actor; September 18, 1905 – Greta Garbo, Swedish-American actress and singer (d. 1990).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,815