Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of July 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 11, 1930 was a Friday and it was the 192nd day of the year 1930. It was the 28th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 296 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,577 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,859 days or 29.73 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,103 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 19, 1962.
If a dog named Dene - a Kooikerhondje breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dene will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dene will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Yul Brynner
- 1956Robin Renucci
- 1957Peter Murphy
- 1960David Baerwald
- 1966Greg Grunberg
- 1968Daniel MacMaster
- 1983Kellie Shirley
- 1984Rachael Taylor
- 1987Shigeaki Kato
- 1989David Henrie
View the complete list of July 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 11.
- 1899Wilfrid Israel, German businessman and philanthropist (d. 1943)
- 1913Cordwainer Smith, American sinologist, author, and academic (d. 1966)
- 1929Danny Flores, singer-songwriter and saxophonist (The Champs) (d. 2006)
- 1950J. R. Morgan, Welsh author and academic
- 1956Robin Renucci, French actor and director
- 1961Antony Jenkins, English banker and businessman
- 1968Daniel MacMaster, Canadian singer-songwriter (Bonham) (d. 2008)
- 1983Kellie Shirley, English actress
- 1983Peter Cincotti, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1988Étienne Capoue, French footballer
View the complete list of July 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jacquelyn’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 911Signing of the Treaty of Saint-Clair-sur-Epte between Charles the Simple and Rollo of Normandy.
- 1174Baldwin IV, 13, becomes King of Jerusalem, with Raymond III, Count of Tripoli as regent and William of Tyre as chancellor.
- 1476Giuliano della Rovere is appointed bishop of Coutances.
- 1576Martin Frobisher sights Greenland.
- 1796The United States takes possession of Detroit from Great Britain under terms of the Jay Treaty.
- 1893The first cultured pearl is obtained by Kokichi Mikimoto.
- 1921The Red Army captures Mongolia from the White Army and establishes the Mongolian People’s Republic.
- 1936The Triborough Bridge in New York City is opened to traffic.
- 1979America’s first space station, Skylab, is destroyed as it re-enters the Earth’s atmosphere over the Indian Ocean.
- 1995The Srebrenica massacre is carried out.
View the complete list of July 11 historical events.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 11, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kyal Marsh, Tyler Denk, Tristan Wilds, Walter Lantz, Cisco Adler, Terrence Malick, Irwin Goodman, Patricia Hodge, Andre Nickatina, Chris O'Donnell.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 11 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 11, 1930.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th July 1930 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 7, 1935. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +176. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 4, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -278. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1600. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 11, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 192nd day of 1930
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 28th Friday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 296 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,577 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,859 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.73 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,103
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 19, 1962
- Age in dog years: 420 dog years old using a Kooikerhondje breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: August 7, 1935 (+176)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 4, 1931 (-278)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.VII.MCMXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 6, 1931 – Della Reese, American actress and singer; November 13, 1945 – Bobby Manuel, American guitarist and producer (Booker T. & the M.G.'s); June 3, 1910 – Paulette Goddard, American actress and singer (d. 1990).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,891