Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of July 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 11, 1930 was a Friday and it was the 192nd day of the year 1930. It was the 28th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 143 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,730 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,910 days or 29.87 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,108 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 19, 1962.
If a dog named Dambi - a Boxer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dambi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dambi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1953Angélica Aragón
- 1953Mindy Sterling
- 1966Mick Molloy
- 1975Bridgette Andersen
- 1975Lil' Kim
- 1978Kathleen Edwards
- 1990Adam Jezierski
- 1990Courtney Thorpe
- 1993Georgia Henshaw
- 1995Tyler Medeiros
View the complete list of July 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 11.
- 1943Oscar D'León, Venezuelan bass player (Dimensión Latina)
- 1947Norman Lebrecht, English author and critic
- 1953Paul Weiland, English director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1954Butch Reed, American wrestler
- 1957Michael Rose, Jamaican singer-songwriter (Black Uhuru)
- 1960Caroline Quentin, English actress
- 1966Rod Strickland, American basketball player and coach
- 1984Yorman Bazardo, Venezuelan baseball player
- 1988Étienne Capoue, French footballer
- 1994Nina Nesbitt, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of July 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Amber’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 472After being besieged in Rome by his own generals, Western Roman Emperor Anthemius is captured in St. Peter’s Basilica and put to death.
- 911Signing of the Treaty of Saint-Clair-sur-Epte between Charles the Simple and Rollo of Normandy.
- 1405Ming admiral Zheng He sets sail to explore the world for the first time.
- 1735Mathematical calculations suggest that it is on this day that dwarf planet Pluto moved inside the orbit of Neptune for the last time before 1979.
- 1740Pogrom: Jews are expelled from Little Russia.
- 1893The first cultured pearl is obtained by Kokichi Mikimoto.
- 1921A truce in the Irish War of Independence comes into effect.
- 1943Massacres of Poles in Volhynia and Eastern Galicia by the Ukrainian Insurgent Army within the Reichskommissariat Ukraine (Volhynia) peak.
- 1950Pakistan joins the International Monetary Fund and the International Bank.
- 1995The Srebrenica massacre is carried out.
View the complete list of July 11 historical events.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 11, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: M. Night Shyamalan, Mirjana Puhar, Michael Cacoyannis, Huang Wenyong, T.O.P, Berto Romero, Tammy Lynn Michaels, Sam Waterston, Chris Hemsworth, Cote de Pablo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 11 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 11, 1930.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th July 1930 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 7, 1935. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +176. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 4, 1931. Your score is -278. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1600. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 11, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 192nd day of 1930
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 28th Friday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 143 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,730 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,910 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.87 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,108
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 19, 1962
- Age in dog years: 420 dog years old using a Boxer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: August 7, 1935 (+176)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 4, 1931 (-278)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.VII.MCMXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 19, 1947 – Lol Creme, English singer, guitarist, and director (10cc, Godley & Creme, Art of Noise, Producers, Doctor Father, Hotlegs, and The Magic Lanterns); July 2, 1990 – Roman Lob, German singer-songwriter; February 21, 1987 – Ellen Page, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,916