Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of July 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 11, 1946 was a Thursday and it was the 192nd day of the year 1946. It was the 28th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 355 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,674 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,891 days or 24.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 904 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 19, 1978.
If a dog named Oopsie - a English Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 312 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Oopsie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Oopsie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Gene Evans
- 1953Angélica Aragón
- 1953Paul Weiland
- 1958Mark Lester
- 1975Lil' Kim
- 1975Riona Hazuki
- 1984Hitomi Hyuga
- 1985Nitya Vidyasagar
- 1993Georgia Henshaw
- 1995Tyler Medeiros
View the complete list of July 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 11.
- 1561Luis de Góngora, Spanish cleric and poet (d. 1627)
- 1723Jean-François Marmontel, French historian and author (d. 1799)
- 1836Antônio Carlos Gomes, Brazilian composer (d. 1896)
- 1899E. B. White, American author and poet (d. 1985)
- 1912William F. Walsh, American captain and politician, 48th Mayor of Syracuse (d. 2011)
- 1913Cordwainer Smith, American sinologist, author, and academic (d. 1966)
- 1938Laurel Thatcher Ulrich, American historian and scholar
- 1953Wu Shu-chen, Chinese wife of Chen Shui-bian
- 1960Caroline Quentin, English actress
- 1984Rachael Taylor, Australian actress
View the complete list of July 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1789Jacques Necker is dismissed as France’s Finance Minister sparking the Storming of the Bastille.
- 1833Noongar Australian aboriginal warrior Yagan, wanted for the murder of white colonists in Western Australia, is killed.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Fort Stevens; Confederate forces attempt to invade Washington, D.C.
- 1919The eight-hour day and free Sunday become law for workers in the Netherlands.
- 1921A truce in the Irish War of Independence comes into effect.
- 1947The Exodus 1947 heads to Palestine from France.
- 1960To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee is first published, in the United States.
- 1971Copper mines in Chile are nationalized.
- 1991Nigeria Airways Flight 2120 crashes in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia killing all 261 passengers and crew onboard
- 2012Astronomers announce the discovery of Styx, the fifth moon of Pluto.
View the complete list of July 11 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 11, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barbara Goodson, Chad Brown, Melissa Rauch, Herb Jeffries, Daniel MacPherson, Sippie Wallace, Benjamin Orr, Kim Ok-bin, Maestro Harrell, Gil Birmingham.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 11 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on July 11, 1946.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th July 1946 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 5, 1952. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 22, 1930. Your incompatibility score is -127. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 11, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 192nd day of 1946
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 28th Thursday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 355 days
- Age on next birthday: 74 years old
- Days since birth: 26,674 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,891 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 904
- Next full moon: August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 19, 1978
- Age in dog years: 312 dog years old using a English Cocker Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: April 5, 1952 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 22, 1930 (-127)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 27, 1964 – Stephan Elliott, Australian actor, director, and screenwriter; August 18, 1935 – Gail Fisher, American actress (d. 2000); October 2, 1955 – Philip Oakey, English singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (The Human League).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,819