Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of July 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 11, 1976 was a Sunday and it was the 193rd day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 267 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,073 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 511 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Beverly Todd
- 1953Angélica Aragón
- 1953Patricia Reyes Spíndola
- 1953Peter Brown
- 1964Craig Charles
- 1967Jeff Corwin
- 1972Cormac Battle
- 1980Im Soo-jung
- 1990Courtney Thorpe
- 1990Kelsey Sanders
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 11.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 11.
- 1709Johan Gottschalk Wallerius, Swedish chemist and mineralogist (d. 1785)
- 1751Caroline Matilda of Great Britain (d. 1775)
- 1850Annie Armstrong, American missionary (d. 1938)
- 1886Boris Grigoriev, Russian painter and illustrator (d. 1939)
- 1925Nicolai Gedda, Swedish tenor and actor
- 1935Frederick Hemke, American saxophonist and educator
- 1941Rosa Morena, Spanish singer, dancer, and actress
- 1956Robin Renucci, French actor and director
- 1984Hitomi Hyuga, Japanese actress
- 1993Rebecca Bross, American gymnast
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1405Ming admiral Zheng He sets sail to explore the world for the first time.
- 1616Samuel de Champlain returns to Quebec.
- 1895Brothers Auguste and Louis Lumière demonstrate movie film technology to scientists.
- 1897Salomon August Andrée leaves Spitsbergen to attempt to reach the North Pole by balloon. He later crashes and dies.
- 1906Murder of Grace Brown by Chester Gillette in the United States, inspiration for Theodore Dreiser’s An American Tragedy.
- 1921The Red Army captures Mongolia from the White Army and establishes the Mongolian People’s Republic.
- 1922The Hollywood Bowl opens.
- 1930Australian cricketer Donald Bradman scores a world record 309 runs in one day, on his way to the highest individual Test innings of 334, during a Test match against England.
- 1940World War II: Vichy France regime is formally established. Philippe Pétain becomes Prime Minister of France.
- 1943World War II: Allied invasion of Sicily – German and Italian troops launch a counter-attack on Allied forces in Sicily.
View the complete list of historical events for July 11.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 11 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: José José, Ximena Navarrete, Toby Stephens, Atsushi Sakurai, Tara Reid, Jo Hyun-jae, Sebastien Grainger, Noddy Holder, Aishwarya Rai, Rie Kitahara.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 11 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on July 11, 1976.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Afternoon Delight by Starland Vocal Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 17, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1650. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 10, 1948 – Margaret Trudeau, Canadian actress and talk show host, 12th Spouse of the Prime Minister of Canada; March 15, 1993 – Alyssa Reid, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist; October 13, 1934 – Nana Mouskouri, Greek singer and politician.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,115