Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of July 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 11, 1976 was a Sunday and it was the 193rd day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 136 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,204 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 515 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Milliewauke - a Tibetan Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 184 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Milliewauke will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Milliewauke will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Thomas Mitchell
- 1922Gene Evans
- 1929Hermann Prey
- 1953Angélica Aragón
- 1960Caroline Quentin
- 1966Mick Molloy
- 1983Marie Serneholt
- 1985Nitya Vidyasagar
- 1987Shigeaki Kato
- 1990Courtney Thorpe
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 11.
- 1923Richard Pipes, Polish-American historian and academic
- 1944Michael Levy, Baron Levy, English philanthropist
- 1952Bill Barber, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1956Amitav Ghosh, Indian-American author and academic
- 1979Lauris Reiniks, Latvian singer-songwriter and actor
- 1983Marie Serneholt, Swedish singer and dancer (A-Teens)
- 1984Hokuto “Hok” Konishi, Japanese-American dancer
- 1990Adam Jezierski, Polish-Spanish actor and singer
- 1990Mona Barthel, German tennis player
- 1993Heini Salonen, Finnish tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 911Signing of the Treaty of Saint-Clair-sur-Epte between Charles the Simple and Rollo of Normandy.
- 1740Pogrom: Jews are expelled from Little Russia.
- 1798The United States Marine Corps is re-established; they had been disbanded after the American Revolutionary War.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Fort Stevens; Confederate forces attempt to invade Washington, D.C.
- 1893A revolution led by the liberal general and politician, José Santos Zelaya, takes over state power in Nicaragua.
- 1921Former President of the United States William Howard Taft is sworn in as 10th Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, becoming the only person ever to hold both offices.
- 1922The Hollywood Bowl opens.
- 1924Eric Liddell won the gold medal in 400m at the 1924 Paris Olympics, after refusing to run in the heats for 100m, his favoured distance, on the Sunday
- 1940World War II: Vichy France regime is formally established. Philippe Pétain becomes Prime Minister of France.
- 1977Martin Luther King, Jr. is posthumously awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom.
View the complete list of historical events for July 11.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 11 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Neriah Davis, Yehonathan Gatro, Lynsey de Paul, Michael Sheen, Ingrid Lukas, Noriko Eguchi, Kangin, Liona Boyd, Henry Polic II, Jeffrey DeMunn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 11 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on July 11, 1976.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Afternoon Delight by Starland Vocal Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 17, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1650. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 15, 1990 – Emma Watson, French-English actress; September 7, 1989 – Hugh Mitchell, English actor; October 11, 1961 – Neil Buchanan, English guitarist and actor (Marseille).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,174