Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of July 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 11, 1976 was a Sunday and it was the 193rd day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 18 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,957 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 507 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Tun Tun
- 1941Michael Giannatos
- 1953Angélica Aragón
- 1959Suzanne Vega
- 1966Greg Grunberg
- 1966Mick Molloy
- 1978Kathleen Edwards
- 1984Hitomi Hyuga
- 1989Liel Kolet
- 1990Adam Jezierski
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 11.
- 1895Dorothy Wilde, English author and poet (d. 1941)
- 1908Karl Nabersberg, German youth leader (d. 1946)
- 1913Cordwainer Smith, American sinologist, author, and academic (d. 1966)
- 1947Norman Lebrecht, English author and critic
- 1949Jay Johnson, American ventriloquist and actor
- 1956Sela Ward, American actress
- 1970Justin Chambers, American actor
- 1975Rubén Baraja, Spanish footballer and manager
- 1977Brandon Short, American football player and sportscaster
- 1993Rebecca Bross, American gymnast
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 911Signing of the Treaty of Saint-Clair-sur-Epte between Charles the Simple and Rollo of Normandy.
- 1616Samuel de Champlain returns to Quebec.
- 1740Pogrom: Jews are expelled from Little Russia.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Fort Stevens; Confederate forces attempt to invade Washington, D.C.
- 1893The first cultured pearl is obtained by Kokichi Mikimoto.
- 1921Former President of the United States William Howard Taft is sworn in as 10th Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, becoming the only person ever to hold both offices.
- 1943Massacres of Poles in Volhynia and Eastern Galicia by the Ukrainian Insurgent Army within the Reichskommissariat Ukraine (Volhynia) peak.
- 1947The Exodus 1947 heads to Palestine from France.
- 1957Prince Karim Husseini Aga Khan IV inherits the office of Imamat as the 49th Imam of Shia Imami Ismai'li worldwide, after the death of Sir Sultan Mahommed Shah Aga Khan III.
- 2012Astronomers announce the discovery of Styx, the fifth moon of Pluto.
View the complete list of historical events for July 11.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 11 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chrissie Chau, Speech, Road Dogg, Cory Wells, Lisa Eichhorn, Steve Eastin, Randall Batinkoff, Gwendoline Yeo, Dan Duryea, Rafaela Zanella.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 11 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on July 11, 1976.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Afternoon Delight by Starland Vocal Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 17, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 18, 1999 – Karan Brar, American actor; April 1, 1983 – Matt Lanter, American actor and model; March 8, 1991 – Devon Werkheiser, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 901