Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of July 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 14, 2003 was a Monday and it was the 195th day of the year 2003. It was the 28th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 83 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,761 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,920 days or 5.26 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 195 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 22, 2035.
If a dog named Primadona - a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 87 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Primadona will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Primadona will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Woody Guthrie
- 1928Nancy Olson
- 1930Polly Bergen
- 1939Karel Gott
- 1953Bebe Buell
- 1960Jane Lynch
- 1966Tanya Donelly
- 1971Lukman Sardi
- 1973Candela Peña
- 1978Caroline Lesley
View the complete list of July 14 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 14.
- 1862Gustav Klimt, Austrian painter and illustrator (d. 1918)
- 1893Clarence J. Brown, American publisher and politician, 36th Lieutenant Governor of Ohio (d. 1965)
- 1926Wallace Jones, American basketball player and coach (d. 2014)
- 1949Tommy Mottola, American businessman
- 1951Erich Hallhuber, German actor (d. 2003)
- 1971Joey Styles, American sportscaster
- 1971Nick McCabe, English guitarist (The Verve and Black Submarine)
- 1977Victoria, Crown Princess of Sweden
- 1979Bernie Castro, Dominican baseball player
- 1984Fleur Saville, New Zealand actress and producer
View the complete list of July 14 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1223Louis VIII becomes King of France upon the death of his father, Philip II.
- 1790French Revolution: Citizens of Paris celebrate the unity of the French people and the national reconciliation in the Fête de la Fédération.
- 1865First ascent of the Matterhorn by Edward Whymper and party, four of whom die on the descent.
- 1881Billy the Kid is shot and killed by Pat Garrett outside Fort Sumner.
- 1900Armies of the Eight-Nation Alliance capture Tientsin during the Boxer Rebellion.
- 1933Gleichschaltung: In Germany, all political parties are outlawed except the Nazi Party.
- 1943In Diamond, Missouri, the George Washington Carver National Monument becomes the first United States National Monument in honor of an African American.
- 1948Palmiro Togliatti, leader of the Italian Communist Party, is shot and wounded near the Italian Parliament.
- 1987Montreal, Canada, is hit by a series of thunderstorms causing the Montreal Flood of 1987.
- 2011Israeli Tent Protests movement launched.
View the complete list of July 14 historical events.
Curious about this Perfect Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 14, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Flea, Woody Herman, Timos Perlegas, Peter Bonerz, Marguerite Clark, Michele Placido, Conor Maynard, Isabelle Adjani, Emma Pierson, Hill Harper.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 14 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on July 14, 2003.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 14th July 2003 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 7, 2004. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +125. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 28, 1989. Your incompatibility score is -115. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crazy in Love by Beyoncé featuring Jay-Z as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 19, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 14th July 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 14” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 14, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 195th day of 2003
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 28th Monday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 83 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,761 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,920 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.26 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 195
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 22, 2035
- Age in dog years: 87 dog years old using a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: December 7, 2004 (+125)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 28, 1989 (-115)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Crazy in Love by Beyoncé featuring Jay-Z (July 19, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 8, 1991 – Asuka Hinoi, Japanese singer; June 21, 1959 – Marcella Detroit, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Shakespear's Sister); January 13, 1990 – Liam Hemsworth, Australian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,028